Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This sickens me

Piccolo Junior Guest

This sickens me

http://www.persecution.com/link/16storyc.asp

I've never seen anything so blatantly anti-Buddhist.

"It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour."- Choki Motobu

Xebsball Guest
    Thats ******* horrible

-------------------------
    "I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

NorthernMantis Guest
    I hope no one starts starts attcking Chrsitianity.Obviously they're ignorant since we are not taught to judge others.

The few mess it up for the rest.

"Always be ready"

"right, that's it!you've insulted me, and you've insulted the shaolin temple!"-Fish of Furry

Piccolo Junior Guest
    I wont attack Christianity, but the guy made up all that sh!t, Buddhists don't believe any of that. Infact, we don't try to please the gods at all, since they are fallible and mortal just like us.

"It is necessary to drink alcohol and pursue other fun human activities. The art of someone who is too serious has no flavour."- Choki Motobu

Kung Lek Guest
    Yeah, that's pretty typical twisted stuff from the facist corner of the room.

Laugh it off, I don't think that's too popular a site :D

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Buddhist Gods???

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links

Daedalus Guest

Let's not be too condemning.

Keep in mind that if they are truly Christians, their attampts at converting budhists to christianity arises out of a sincere concern for their immortal souls.

Its hard to be mad at someone when they have your best interests at heart.

joedoe Guest
    The one problem I have with the whole conversion thing is that it shows a complete lack of respect for the beliefs of other people. If people want to convert to your religion, it will probably be because of your actions rather than your words. Going to other countries and condemning the local beliefs doesn't really get you anywhere.

And the Christian churches never did anything nasty?

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    You're fu(king up my chi

Ryu Guest
    Well I just sent an email. :)

But I don't want a response back. Heh heh.
    Don't worry about "cult" Christian sects where there is no understanding of any other culture.

There are plenty of Christian religions that do not do this.

Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Ryu Guest
    Also, Daedulus,
    You shouldn't be condescending to Buddhists either.
    Because they are simply worried for your afterlife as well.

It's hard to want to convert someone who has the best intentions in his heart for saving the very soul that is trying to convert him.

:rolleyes:
    Ryu

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage." :rolleyes:

Xebsball Guest
    Hey, new pic on the signature, very cool.

-------------------------
    "I AM EFFECTIVNESS"

Piccolo Junior Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ryu:
    Also, Daedulus,
    You shouldn't be condescending to Buddhists either.
    Because they are simply worried for your afterlife as well.

It's hard to want to convert someone who has the best intentions in his heart for saving the very soul that is trying to convert him.
    [/quote]

Hmmm... Counter-Conversion, I like that. The next time someone starts preaching to me about how I'm going to hell if I don't get saved, I'll just start telling them about the 4 Noble Truths. Or I'll just be a smartass and tell them that there parents are going to hell because the Bible condemns inbreeding.

marycatherine Guest

website

That site is totally scary...and upsetting...

"Sometimes when I get nervous I stick my hands under my armpits..."

prana Guest

so much suffering

it is difficult to watch people spend so much money wasted on travelling just to increase their own misery looking for apparent faults in other people, and totally missing the point, drowning in ignorance...

Its like swimming from a pool of pirahnas to another pool of pirahnas. Maybe, I am the Pirahna :P Coming from someone who cant swim, this is such as waste of energy

Sad indeed

Budokan Guest
    Come on down to the Deep South if you want to see real dyed-in-the-wool arrogant narrow-minded intolerant Christian Baptist bible-thumping hate-mongering....

These f*ckwads down here have made it into a friggin' art form. :rolleyes:

K. Mark Hoover

soy Guest
    "Lamaistic buddhists?"

huh?