Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pakistan

Lookie! More youtube! You proved my point. Thanks.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Lookie! More youtube! You proved my point. Thanks.
    Actually, it proved my point, as they were both OFFICIAL videos! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Actually, it proved my point, as they were both OFFICIAL videos! LOL!
    No, it didn't, as I have never watched a single youtube clip you put up. You don't even have official links. Just youtube. LAZY conspiracy hack.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

No, it didn't, as I have never watched a single youtube clip you put up. You don't even have official links. Just youtube. LAZY conspiracy hack.
    Well, that is why you are so uniformed. Let me update you. Youtube does not make conspiracy videos.......LOL!

Christ. Did your CO tell you not watch those "subversive" videos on Youtube, and that they are "un American"....

By the way, one of my video clips was a CNN report on family members of Bin Laden who flew out of the US after the 9'11 events........

Well, that is why you are so uniformed. Let me update you. Youtube does not make conspiracy videos.......LOL!

Christ. Did your CO tell you not watch those "subversive" videos on Youtube, and that they are "un American"....

By the way, one of my video clips was a CNN report on family members of Bin Laden who flew out of the US after the 9'11 events........
    We are free to watch what we want, and critical thinking is encouraged. Of course, you can't learn that from youtube or hack websites.

And by the way, I already debunked the bin laden lie. Move on.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

We are free to watch what we want, and critical thinking is encouraged. Of course, you can't learn that from youtube or hack websites.

And by the way, I already debunked the bin laden lie. Move on.
    Where have you debunked the Bin Laden "lie"?

It is Saturday, have you been drinking?

PS. You never watched video clips put up by me, yes? So, you are saying that you feel obliged to come in and attempt to "debunk" them without having seen them, perhaps because they are anti government? LOL!

I see an agenda there, and of course, your approach is very child like! LOL
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-07-2011 at 10:42 PM.

Where have you debunked the Bin Laden "lie"?

It is Saturday, have you been drinking?

PS. You never watched video clips put up by me, yes? So, you are saying that you feel obliged to come in and attempt to "debunk" them without having seen them, perhaps because they are anti government? LOL!

I see an agenda there, and of course, your approach is very child like! LOL
    I don't drink. And honestly, you think you you are really influencing anyone here? I see everyone mocking you.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I don't drink. And honestly, you think you you are really influencing anyone here? I see everyone mocking you.
    I don't "influence" anyone. People have their own brains. They watch the videos that you are afraid to watch and form their own opinions.

So far we have had 185 views, but you are the main person who is disagreeing with the info I presented here. Of course, there are a couple of other naive "I would have known about this if it was true" characters in this very thread, but you are outnumbered by the people who are viewing this thread and forming their own opinions in silence, without feeling the desperate need to come here and "mock" anyone or to argue with littel kid politicians such as yourself, who will argue what he perceives to be "anti government" comments, without even, by your own admission, having looked at the info presented!

You can't imagine how childish you look when you say all the info presented is wrong but you have not actually looked at what was presented.....LOL!

What are afraid of? Were you instructed to not look beyond your own nose, because any other info is dangerous? YOu are a military intelligence offficer after all (by your own admission)!

PS. I don't drink either.

Because I have been to the websites and have seen the banners up and down the sides trying to sell people crap. I read the shortsighted assumptions and generalizations and already debunked them myself before even having to read what the REAL scientists and engineers have said. It didn't take much thought to realize that this is a horrendous case of confirmation bias, and your idols would twist the facts as much as necessary to make it look like whatever. They even seem to disregard laws of physics, common sense, and countless witnesses just to get some attention so they can sell naive folks their crap.

And did you not read what I wrote? Critical thinking is encouraged. I am part of that "evil system", anyway, so I would have to assume I am evil too. The funny thing is... even video published by AQ, with OBL praising the success of 9/11, still isn't enough for you. A youtube clip and some horrendously inaccurate scientific hacks are more than enough for you, but OBL basically saying "Yeah, I did it" isn't enough. And I know people who were there when it happened. You choose to trust snake oil salesmen. Have fun with that.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Because I have been to the websites and have seen the banners up and down the sides trying to sell people crap.
    Hey, you live in America and websites and organizations cost money to run. As a result most websites sell things to help cover costs. Wether, those things are "crap" depends on ones knowledge of those things; his actual experience and of course, in your case, one's AGENDA....

I read the shortsighted assumptions and generalizations and already debunked them myself
    I doubt that your knee jerk reactions and misplaced Loyalty to a system that's sole purpose is to screw you and millions like you, will be able to debunk even a "green aliens having tea with the Queen", story.

before even having to read what the REAL scientists and engineers have said. It didn't take much thought to realize that this is a horrendous case of confirmation bias, and your idols would twist the facts as much as necessary to make it look like whatever.
    The same can be said of the government and it will sound more factual!

Many real scientists and engineers, not to mention pilots, have commented about the 9-11 fraud. Other scientists have destroyed the "Man Made Global Warming Myth", but they still don't get the platform that ass kissing idiot scientists who have been bought and paid for by the banking and Corporate Cartels.

They even seem to disregard laws of physics, common sense,
    Your laws of physics as to how two planes brought down THREE buildings in their own FOOT PRINTS??? LOL!

You mean "common sense" as regards how middle class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting Arab kids - ELEVEN OF THEM - become suicide bombers for "Al Quaeda", which according the late British Cabinet Minister, Robin Cook (not really known for his Conspiracy Theories), was just computer file name that the CIA gave to Taliban members that they trained. None existance of a "Terrorist" group known as Al Qaeda, was later shown in a BBC documentary, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztfF...layer_embedded

and countless witnesses just to get some attention so they can sell naive folks their crap.
    There were also witnesses that said they heard explosions inside the Towers before they went down. Debunk this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

These are media reports that have been "forgotten", because they do not support the official FANTASY version!

REMEMBER: Before you blindly discard the links, you must realize that these are OFFICIAL MEDIA reports immediately after the attacks.

And did you not read what I wrote? Critical thinking is encouraged. I am part of that "evil system", anyway, so I would have to assume I am evil too. The funny thing is... even video published by AQ, with OBL praising the success of 9/11, still isn't enough for you. A youtube clip and some horrendously inaccurate scientific hacks are more than enough for you, but OBL basically saying "Yeah, I did it" isn't enough. And I know people who were there when it happened. You choose to trust snake oil salesmen. Have fun with that.
    Where does OBL "basically" say that "yeah, I did it"? And how long did it take to say it?

Anyway, just the OFFICIAL reports of WITNESSES saying what they saw and heard on the day of the 9-11 attacks and tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-09-2011 at 06:12 AM.

More OFFICIAL food for thought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq7ZY...eature=related

And here is a very interesting story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKiT...eature=related

quick show of hands then.... how many people here watch the youtube clips HW puts up???

how many people would thank him for them???

has HW changed the way you think in the way he has intended???

or do you just hover on the outskirts waiting for him to fukc off so you can talk about something, anything, else...???

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    quick show of hands then.... how many people here watch the youtube clips HW puts up???

or do you just hover on the outskirts waiting for him to fukc off so you can talk about something, anything, else...???
    He's like the conservative rednecks here on local news commentaries. I know I shouldn't engage them...but I do anyway. It's a terrible habit.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post

Let me save you time and say most people have not watched the youtube videos. This in turn proves my point that the masses are dumbed down sheep, with lacking attention spans.

They probably would spend the time watching youtube clips of two knuckleheads beating the crap out of each other and giving each other braindamage, or perhaps the latest series about vampires, and so on.

So, yes welcome to American and Americanized society.....Hey, if they want the "truth" then they can always turn on the controlled TV "news" and hear their politicians ' explain' the days's current issues, using the simplest of languages, in order not to stress these people's fragile neurons...."Duh, if 9-11 was an inside job, then it would surely have been on the news, no? Duh..."

There you go now, don't waste your time watching Youtube videos (by the way, Youtube do not make videos....), run along and watch the latest basket ball games or reality show, just watch anything to keep your two neurons occupied......