Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Martial Advantages of the Internal

Alaska. http://jadedragonalaska.yolasite.com/

Martial Advantages of the Internal

Punch led kicks, that carry through to punch combos; will keep energy more flowing and continuous. Seasoned Goju fighters will do this with a front punch, followed by a back leg front kick, carrying the reverse punch.

The hand-elbow-shoulder combinations are balanced by foot-knee-hip movements and spins so areas traveled can be coordinated to the swing of the velocity changes of the inertia and potential energy generated. Tiger Tae Kwon Do hand combinations are synchronized well with spin and turn-back side thrust kicks.

An externally hard; hand-elbow-shoulder combination is a skeleton based, erector set that's primary force is lever and axis/joint leveraged. In mathematics this concept is rudimentarily measure by many triangle-rectangles in 'step-theory'. The more accurate mathematically theory of differential/integral calculus; requires an understanding of the flowing concepts of wave theory. An internal blow flows like water, with the force more efficiently delivered like a whip. Once applied, the internal conforms to the target better.

A hard-external arm blow must usually chambered/pocketed first to get it's full power; whereas an internal blow can attain killing power in two inches or less. If and when the blow misses, the hard/external fighter's movement must go the longer route back and forth to the initial launch point of the chamber/pocket. For example, most karate the chamber/pocket area for the front punch is either with the fists at the waste, or tucked up higher along the body's side ranging all the way up to the armpit, for some styles.

Internal blows can be a 'continuous and returning fist', maintaining their momentum and power as they travel and change direction, so you get many 'second chances if the first attempt does not connect. A karate front snap punch, has all the force released at the end of the blow, and is jerked/snapped back, so there is nothing left of the power generated; they have to reload! If you want to rely on that, then go ahead, not me.

From: http://www.jadedragonalaska.com/mart...l-benefits.php

cool story bro

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foiling Fist View Post
    Punch led kicks, ...
    Since the leg is longer than the arm, you have to enter your opponent's kicking range before you can enter his punching range (kick leads punch). After you have entered your opponent's punching range, you may want to get into his clinching range ASAP if you are a grappler. If your have to kick after your punch, that mean your entering has just failed and you have to try it again.

I'm not sure the combat value of "kick after punch". If kicking is your primary weapon, to use kick to set up another kick may be a better approach.

Here is an example that "kicks led punches".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46dNDMgedIk
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 05-09-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    cool story bro
    i see what you did there
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

2 points to point out

1. if you want continous flow of qi/energy/power, it has to be a circle. no beginning and no ending etc etc.

2. if you want the advantage of internal, you have to start with external. with no external structure and power, internal advantage lost its meaning. etc etc

paging Taai Gihk Yaan, TGY come in.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I find much humour in this thread, I approve.
    Continue.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

As a goju practioner i put my hips into my punches then things fall down and typically go boom

The end

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    cool story bro
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    For my wife, who is Korean, there is nothing funny about that movie! It is all true!

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    paging Taai Gihk Yaan, TGY come in.....
    I only respond to threads where the original poster is not on crack...

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    For my wife, who is Korean, there is nothing funny about that movie! It is all true!
    "*Korean* is the most perfect creature ever to sanctify the earth with the imprint of its foot."
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    "*Korean* is the most perfect creature ever to sanctify the earth with the imprint of its foot."
    you have NO IDEA....

I only respond to threads where the original poster is not on crack...

That's the biggest nose i've ever seen...
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb