Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can aliens fight?

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

can aliens fight?

ok, not the UFO types. What options are there for illegals, if they want to fight in sanda, sanshou and MMA? Just smokers? Or can they get into larger venues?
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

By aliens I guess you are talking about Mexicans? They don't do MMA. They are usually small, and like to come in groups. You know, like a gang. One shoots for your legs, and the rest try to wrestle you down and then they all go to kicking.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    By aliens I guess you are talking about Mexicans? They don't do MMA. They are usually small, and like to come in groups. You know, like a gang. One shoots for your legs, and the rest try to wrestle you down and then they all go to kicking.
    ha ha, awesome. now there's some cutting edge cultural-anthropological analysis for you right there...

mexicans dont eat aborted fetuses

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I know that was a joke but....just had to say.....

"DO I LOOK SMALL TO YOU!?!?!?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by omarthefish View Post
    I know that was a joke but....just had to say.....

"DO I LOOK SMALL TO YOU!?!?!?!?!"

That dude was born and raised in the USA.

My family is a mix of peoples from the British Isles that doesn't make me English or Scottish.

Quote Originally Posted by donjitsu2 View Post
    That dude was born and raised in the USA.

My family is a mix of peoples from the British Isles that doesn't make me English or Scottish.

And Mexian's are a mix of peoples from Spain and other parts of Europe but that doesn't make then Spainish or Portuguese.

Here's another American of Mexican decent (both parents are Mexican):
    Last edited by omarthefish; 05-10-2011 at 06:18 AM.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Mexicans do the martial art of judo

as in

"judo know if I got a knife, judo know if I got a gun"
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Mexicans don't fight, they kill everything.
    Death toll in mass graves in Mexico reaches 116
    As authorities unearth 28 more bodies in Tamaulipas state while investigating bus kidnappings, the federal government sends in more troops to monitor highways. Officials have arrested 17 people in the case.

April 13, 2011|By Ken Ellingwood, Los Angeles Times
    Mexican authorities Tuesday reported the discovery of 28 more bodies in a northeastern state, bringing to 116 the number of dead unearthed since officials began investigating mass kidnappings of bus passengers.

As horror mounts over the savagery in Tamaulipas, federal officials said they had sent in more troops and would carry out "constant monitoring" of highways in the violence-ravaged border state.

The government of President Felipe Calderon has poured troops into Tamaulipas after previous episodes of grisly violence. But nothing has quelled bloodletting by drug-trafficking gangs that are essentially in control of big swaths of the state.

Mexico's interior minister, Jose Francisco Blake Mora, said criminal gangs were acting out of "desperation." Officials have arrested 17 people in connection with the bodies.

"Organized crime, in its desperation, resorts to committing extraordinary atrocities that we cannot and should not tolerate," Blake said after meeting with Tamaulipas Gov. Egidio Torre Cantu in Mexico City.

Before Tuesday, a series of mass graves found within a week in rural San Fernando had yielded 88 bodies, amid reports that gunmen were stopping buses and seizing passengers.

Authorities suspect the Zetas gang, which was blamed last year in the kidnapping and killing of 72 migrants from Central and South America in the same area of Mexico after trying to force them to work for the group.

Mexican authorities have not spelled out any motive for the bus attacks on a highway that leads to the U.S. border, 90 miles to the north. The region is traversed by thousands of Mexican and Central American migrants seeking work in the U.S.

Migrants crossing Mexico are often targets of robbery or attempts to extort money from loved ones in the U.S. or back home.

A chilling byproduct of the ruthless drug war in Mexico that has killed more than 34,000 people in more than four years is the disappearance of thousands of people, as The Times reported last month.

Officials had said they believed that most of the unearthed victims were Mexican, but only a few have been identified. The Guatemalan government said at least one of the dead was from Guatemala.

Coroner's officials have taken DNA samples from 72 victims to check if they match those of dozens of people from the central states of Guanajuato and Queretaro who were reported missing after heading north. A U.S. citizen is believed to be among those seized from buses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

well aint this thread politically correct LOL

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Depends on the state, but I imagine this is pretty standard across the board.
    The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) regulates professional boxing, professional and amateur kickboxing and professional mixed martial arts (MMA) throughout the state by licensing all participants and supervising the events.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What does the Commission consider as valid identification?

A. Any identification with a government issued photograph such as a passport, a driver’s license, verified immigration identification card, etc.

NOTE: Valid identification at the weigh-in is mandatory. If you do not provide a valid identification, you will not be allowed to compete
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.