Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What was the last good "Kung Fu" movie you seen?

I thought Shaolin was great.

I'll be honest, it tugged on my heart strings a few times too.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

i agree shaolin had a strong message and i enjoyed it. i just watched a korean kf movie called sword in the moon it had awesome sword fight scenes.

Muy Thai Fighter....more of a buddy film/ Thai gangster movie not bad though...

The Lost Bladesman, my review posted on that link...but agree with others Donnie Yen is NOT a good actor, but does have a good Angry Face.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

I finally got around to watching Ip Man 1 & 2, and absolutely LOVED THEM both.

Shaolin, I also really enjoyed.

I usually mostly watch classic kung fu movies, but these were some of the newest released films that I've seen.