Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your style's best combat form/set

Your style's best combat form/set

In your opinion, what do you feel is your style's best form application wise for using on the street?

List the form and the style.
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

Blog Entries
    A

- fake hammer fist to the top of the head, followed by a
    - groin kick, then followed by a
    - face punch

is always one of my favor drills. If both of my "fake" hammer fist and "fake" groin kick can not help me to set up my real face punch, I'll put my tail between my legs and run like helll.

have you ever try a hammer fist upward to under the chin? i've had success using that as a set up

uppward hammer fist to chin, then uppercut or straight punch follow with the cross or hook to hit...this is from da hong but i modify it for me. in the form sometimes you see the hammer fist turn to back fist follow by a hook and then even a nother upper hammer fist with the other hand. but i like my variation better personally.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    hammer fist to chin
    nice you can fight upside down

the best combat form i like heian shodan so poweruful

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    I also like the hook punch, back fist, and upper cut combo. Whoever created that combo in the form was a genius.

i can alsow fight in water
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i wish i had video camera so i can show what i mean, i dont know the chinese name for the strike.

i like very much a techniique call "dragon rise from water". u grab the pubic hairs, pull down, and uppercut the throat. very nice tai chi tehcniqu

brutal!!!!...but what if they do not have pubic hairs to you are going to ahve to grab the balls? what if you fight a large angry manly female?

then i use "lion opens the mouth". with one hand tickle the testicles, the other hand BAM straight to the shenzong point. seals the triple burner.

or "firce tiger emerge from cave". kick them in the groin, when they bend over in pain, rush from behind and BAM headbutt to the anus. damage to macrocosmic and microcosmic system is irreversible.
    Last edited by bawang; 05-11-2011 at 12:33 PM.

you are pure evil.

there is no such thing as evil. thats invention by christians.

ONLY THE TRONG SURIVE

i remember a story that when shi dejian was challenged by a famous american fighter who train UFC, he used teh exact same technique, and head butt so hard his head was lodged inside his opponents anus, and they had to take them to denfeng hospital to surgically remove.

another variation is using both hands to stretch open the opponents anus, then head butt

Last edited by bawang; 05-11-2011 at 12:42 PM.

This is the modern version. There is no way the head can reach the bunghole from that range. The upper elbow should be bent at least as much as the lower. In fact the lower forearm should almost be vertical. Also both hands are in the wrong position and should be turned with the palms facing outwards (and upward with the top hand) and in held in eagle claws. The original Hebei version was done with a leap as soon as the two hands are drawn apart, so technically there should be no dengshan bu either.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    another variation is using both hands to stretch open the opponents anus, then head butt

This needs to be reposted every time someone asks about hidden techniques in forms.