Thread: Why is there not a single WC fighter, anywhere!!!!!!!!!

Threaded View

Here is my five cents of straight talk, take it or leave it

I find it amusing that WC guys can talk, analyze, and dissect WC all day long but the second it turns to how effective WC is against a skilled opponent, there's really not a discussion.

Just attacks on your training and a straight refusal to have an open mind to something we've all invested a tremendous amount of time into.
    It has become a cult practice that refuse to even face the facture. Name brand, ego, and everyone like to have an opinion disregards if the opinion worth anything or not.

Look, in theory, almost "every" martial art is perfect and it definitely is up to the individual.
    That is not true at all. Even in China there is lower level village fighting practice and advance martial art practice by IE the Emperor's body guard.

Not everything is equal.

All I'm saying is that, whether myself as an individual, or others, as individuals, the technique itself, of WC doesn't appear to bode very well against trained, experienced opponents.
    If you take a digitized force/power vector trajectory of today's typical WCner vesus the same digitize power trajectory of say Ice man.

You will find out WCner has only a high density frontal power trajectory compare with such as the Iceman where the high density power trajectory cover much wider range and much dynamic. also the power intensity will be much higher then the WCner due to the big body as a whole motion.

So, by physics, WCK today has a much narrow firing range and less intensity compare with mmA.

Thus, if you look at the clips of all WCner who fought in mmA, they adapt the wider firing range and higher intensity power/momentum training and discard the so called WC rapid fire to center line training. They will call it something like using the body structure.... or different term. However, that is very similar to the mmA power/momentum platform rather then the usual WCK chi sau, forward pressure YJKYM, Chain punch platform.

In theory, it's the most scientific approach to fighting ever! But in reality, your bong sau, biu sau, or any other technique for that matter, "will" collapse against a bigger, stronger opponent the majority, if not all, of the time.
    Theory is only for those who have never train the real deal but want to stay at upper hand while argue in the internet forum. The facts needs to based on power/momentum handling/management.

Bong Sau, Biu Sau .... are just name of shape which is meaningless. The bottom line is how fast one could generate the power or absorbtion and how high the intensity of impact. Whether it use the shape of Bong Sau or Biu Sau it doesnt matter.

If you think that you can "flow" with it and make a follow up attack, you'll be pretty surprised when he doesn't fall. And then what are you going to do? If he's a distance fighter, you'll probably have to attempt it all over again, once again making yourself vulnerable. So what do you do, and 99% of every guy who's "really" tested out their WC. You go outside of the technique and start fighting in a more natural way and half the time, it's pathetic.

For get about "flow'. Flow is mostly running away and cannot handle and sustain the pressure but losing the timing big time.

To this wing chunner, if myself or someone else goes outside the technique, I don't consider it still to be WC, I consider it to now be concept. People here take concept as a bad thing and I don't know why?
    Those consider WC or not is like using the man made rule trying to bound the change of nature. It doesnt work.

All of this is strictly my personal observation and I honestly thought more people would be open to kind of conversation considering a good chunk of guys got into WC because of Bruce Lee whom approached this subject not too differently from myself.

Keep observe more and dont believe anyone,
    look at law of physcis in term of power generation and momentum handling. the rest is lips service.

WCK is in its extinc phase now. take a look, that SLT/SNT set training which actually produce very little result but lots of bad habit and religion type meaningless mimic-ing. Why no one question those training? and keep wish someday "wa la" one become a super fighter.

WCK has become a cult a blindness trying to pursue oneself that what one speculate or theoritical sounds can replace physical facts. it has become an entertainment for chatting and dancing like social gethering.

if the WCner still keep romancing that Chi Sau platform and those movie like technics instead of go back to the root and examine the power/momentum generation and handling dynamics. it is a hopeless.

For me, most people today is doing Shaws Brother Chinese Martial art movies Kung Fu. That is the vision that is how they practice and that is how the result look like --- something looks great in the movie, similar to what in the movie but disconnect from the physical world. in reality, it cant even take a heavy short from a boxer, single short to knock out.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-16-2011 at 07:10 PM.