Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 226 to 240 of 240

Thread: Why is there not a single WC fighter, anywhere!!!!!!!!!

  1. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    They won't by choice, as Frost said. If they end up on the bottom on the ground though, at least they'll have skills to work their way out from there, unlike some.



    The horse sniffed the water, and it smelled like Kool-aid, so he didn't drink.
    I didn't come to me and say I wouldn't do the guard, other people did, I am the messenger. I have also used Judo chokes, neck-locks, sparring and fighting in bars/nightclubs .
    I know a guy who teaches wrestling and also studied BJJ who gave it up because it lacked the reality of street encounters, that his take not mine, just sharing, before you all go ape s h i t on that .What no BJJ , ! bleed him !

    As for Horse, its his business, I just point it to the water/koolaid it drinks or not I dont care anymore .

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,714
    I know a guy who teaches wrestling and also studied BJJ who gave it up because it lacked the reality of street encounters, that his take not mine, just sharing, before you all go ape s h i t on that .
    I know several guys who teach wrestling who also studied BJJ who took it up and got black belts because they felt parts of it not in wrestling had applications to real fights. your guy might be wrong, so might you. There are specialist wrestling coaches at both schools I attend. WE had the coach of the Croatian national Judo team teaching at the BJJ/MMA school for a while as well. BJJ guys know they HAVE to cross-train, unlike some.

    Just sharing. Try not to go a p e s h i t over that either.

    I dont care anymore
    So no more PB posts? yee-hah!
    Last edited by anerlich; 05-24-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

    WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

  3. #228
    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    I know several guys who teach wrestling who also studied BJJ who took it up and got black belts because they felt parts of it not in wrestling had applications to real fights. your guy might be wrong, so might you. There are specialist wrestling coaches at both schools I attend. WE had the coach of the Croatian national Judo team teaching at the BJJ/MMA school for a while as well. BJJ guys know they HAVE to cross-train, unlike some.

    Just sharing. Try not to go a p e s h i t over that either.



    So no more PB posts? yee-hah!
    What they didnt quit !! no way dude thats not possible ! PB whats that ?

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,381
    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    I know several guys who teach wrestling who also studied BJJ who took it up and got black belts because they felt parts of it not in wrestling had applications to real fights. your guy might be wrong, so might you. There are specialist wrestling coaches at both schools I attend. WE had the coach of the Croatian national Judo team teaching at the BJJ/MMA school for a while as well. BJJ guys know they HAVE to cross-train, unlike some.

    Just sharing. Try not to go a p e s h i t over that either.



    So no more PB posts? yee-hah!
    you know when you read posts some of them just read true and some just read like wishful thinking .....some how andrews always read true

    I wouldnt mind some more PB posts, as long as they included him or his guys fighting and clips of them in action....i mean its WSL lineage for lords sake doesnt any of them actually do what he talked about and test themselves in competition?

  5. #230
    I think we can safely arrive at the conclusion that we wont be seeing any PB WSL clips / K Gledhill clips of good hard sparring anytime soon.

    "I have also used Judo chokes, neck-locks, sparring and fighting in bars/nightclubs".


    These non-prompted fight references really dont help your credibilty, its unprovable and just smacks of "war stories".

    And thats one of the big problems with forums like this, you can claim all of these things and never have to back them up.

    Why not just say you have had some real experience if asked the question and leave it at that. Ime, guys that have REALLY been there and done it are very reluctant to talk about their experiences whereas you seem to want to constantly remind us of how effective you are on "the street".

  6. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnyhighway View Post
    I think we can safely arrive at the conclusion that we wont be seeing any PB WSL clips / K Gledhill clips of good hard sparring anytime soon.

    "I have also used Judo chokes, neck-locks, sparring and fighting in bars/nightclubs".


    These non-prompted fight references really dont help your credibilty, its unprovable and just smacks of "war stories".

    And thats one of the big problems with forums like this, you can claim all of these things and never have to back them up.

    Why not just say you have had some real experience if asked the question and leave it at that. Ime, guys that have REALLY been there and done it are very reluctant to talk about their experiences whereas you seem to want to constantly remind us of how effective you are on "the street".
    gunnyhighway doesnt believe me oh no ! without his okay all is lost I'm doomed to what ? you not believing me ...
    I dont care for, nor do I want your approval, thanks.
    Hows this, in 25 years of VT and 10 security work, I never had a fight ...really. Believe that ? I would use the way of peace to defend myself from guys attacking me in bars.
    Last edited by k gledhill; 05-25-2011 at 04:48 AM.

  7. #232
    "Hows this, in 25 years of VT and 10 security work, I never had a fight ...really"

    In your case im willing to believe that, yes

    Its all just conjecture mate, ive worked the doors and only had a handfull of scuffles. Most doors ive worked on always employed teams therefore even when it kicked off we were normally mob handed so were able to simple eject people using c & r. I think youve watched RoadHouse too many times and actually believe you are the Patrick Swayze character

    Just cos youve done 25 years of VT doesnt mean youve had lots of fights, how is that supposed to be relevant to whether you have fought or not.

    And yet again you seem to have to browbeat with your 25 years of experience , 10 of security. I dont give a ***k about what you claim, i think its horsesh*t, btw im not saying you need my approval for anything, dont care.

    In conclusion you seem to have the most combat experience, most knowledge and best skills on this forum , YET cant even point us to ONE clip of you even showing some basic compliant drilling, let alone you sparring and actually using the superior technique you constantly espouse to us.

    Of course, you dont have to show clips to prove how good you are BUT if you want to have any weight to your arguments/critiques of others ,without some proof of your skills (clips) then imo your views are irrelevant.

  8. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by Jansingsang View Post
    Empty cart makes the most noise GROW UP Kevin for a big Crusty ole man your very child like
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnyhighway View Post
    "Hows this, in 25 years of VT and 10 security work, I never had a fight ...really"

    In your case im willing to believe that, yes

    Its all just conjecture mate, ive worked the doors and only had a handfull of scuffles. Most doors ive worked on always employed teams therefore even when it kicked off we were normally mob handed so were able to simple eject people using c & r. I think youve watched RoadHouse too many times and actually believe you are the Patrick Swayze character

    Just cos youve done 25 years of VT doesnt mean youve had lots of fights, how is that supposed to be relevant to whether you have fought or not.

    And yet again you seem to have to browbeat with your 25 years of experience , 10 of security. I dont give a ***k about what you claim, i think its horsesh*t, btw im not saying you need my approval for anything, dont care.

    In conclusion you seem to have the most combat experience, most knowledge and best skills on this forum , YET cant even point us to ONE clip of you even showing some basic compliant drilling, let alone you sparring and actually using the superior technique you constantly espouse to us.

    Of course, you dont have to show clips to prove how good you are BUT if you want to have any weight to your arguments/critiques of others ,without some proof of your skills (clips) then imo your views are irrelevant.
    Yes I too worked with guys who boxed MT etc..
    I also did c&r more so than resorting to fists.
    I also share experience of good c&r tactics.

    So how many times did you watch yourself in clips you have taken? You can prove you had scuffles?

    Thought so. As many clips of me.

    How many clips do you have of sparring in class?

    I sparred with pasco too...did chisao with him. But there aren't clips. Show us the clip of you sparring with him there are still photos of he and I doing some chi sao on v kan website. I can't just take your word. You don't even have a name or do VT so far....

    Yeah I am really worried you won't pick me to train with.
    Hah!

    You have done doors. Hore**** prove it.
    Last edited by k gledhill; 05-25-2011 at 06:15 AM.

  9. #234
    "So how many times did you watch yourself in clips you have taken? You can prove you had scuffles?"

    We are not talking about me, we are talking about you.

    The incidents i have been involved in really arent worth mentioning, i dont need to claim to have had many, many real fights, defeated armed attackers / multiple attackers like you continue to do just to fuel your ego.

    I know enough about real violance to never go courting it but like i said before, we are talking about you not me.


    "Thought so. As many clips of me."

    No i dont have clips on this forum, but im not the one who says hes the sh** and has claimed lots of real experience.


    "Yes I too worked with guys who boxed MT etc..
    I also did c&r more so than resorting to fists.
    I also share experience of good c&r tactics."


    You really dont have to keep giving out your cv so readily, couldnt give a sh**, its not impressive and its not clever


    "I sparred with pasco too...did chisao with him. But there aren't clips. Show us the clip of you sparring with him there are still photos of he and I doing some chi sao on v kan website. I can't just take your word. You don't even have a name or do VT so far...."

    Your are pretty childish, whats all this one upmanship stuff you have to constantly revert to. "I sparred with pasco too and i beat him with one hand tied behind his back and then Victor Kan turned up and i did him as well"

    Its all very boring.

    As for "VT" yes i study the art and have done for many years, 10 no 20 no 30, id better say 30 so its more than you

    My Wing Chun background and lineage is none of your business and is irrelevant to this dicussion like i said before we are talking about the master of almightyness... you.

    "Yeah I am really worried you won't pick me to train with.
    Hah!"


    Is that because youre so good you would kick my a**?

    I would love to have the oppurtunity to touch hands with you because i think you are all talk. Where are you based in New York?, i am going to be there later on this year. What a great chance to film your skills real time. You will be able to show the world how crap i am and how brilliant you are

    "You have done doors. Hore**** prove it. "

    Tell you what, you prove it first and then i will be happy to post photos of myself working the door at various establishments ive worked at.

    So put up or shut up
    Last edited by gunnyhighway; 05-25-2011 at 07:51 AM.

  10. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnyhighway View Post
    "So how many times did you watch yourself in clips you have taken? You can prove you had scuffles?"

    We are not talking about me, we are talking about you.

    The incidents i have been involved in really arent worth mentioning, i dont need to claim to have had many, many real fights, defeated armed attackers / multiple attackers like you continue to do just to fuel your ego.

    I know enough about real violance to never go courting it but like i said before, we are talking about you not me.


    "Thought so. As many clips of me."

    No i dont have clips on this forum, but im not the one who says hes the sh** and has claimed lots of real experience.


    "Yes I too worked with guys who boxed MT etc..
    I also did c&r more so than resorting to fists.
    I also share experience of good c&r tactics."


    You really dont have to keep giving out your cv so readily, couldnt give a sh**, its not impressive and its not clever


    "I sparred with pasco too...did chisao with him. But there aren't clips. Show us the clip of you sparring with him there are still photos of he and I doing some chi sao on v kan website. I can't just take your word. You don't even have a name or do VT so far...."

    Your are pretty childish, whats all this one upmanship stuff you have to constantly revert to. "I sparred with pasco too and i beat him with one hand tied behind his back and then Victor Kan turned up and i did him as well"

    Its all very boring.

    As for "VT" yes i study the art and have done for many years, 10 no 20 no 30, id better say 30 so its more than you

    My Wing Chun background and lineage is none of your business and is irrelevant to this dicussion like i said before we are talking about the master of almightyness... you.

    "Yeah I am really worried you won't pick me to train with.
    Hah!"


    Is that because youre so good you would kick my a**?

    I would love to have the oppurtunity to touch hands with you because i think you are all talk. Where are you based in New York?, i am going to be there later on this year. What a great chance to film your skills real time. You will be able to show the world how crap i am and how brilliant you are

    "You have done doors. Hore**** prove it. "

    Tell you what, you prove it first and then i will be happy to post photos of myself working the door at various establishments ive worked at.

    So put up or shut up
    You're not the first I've met through this forum ...

    All my info is in the link below...
    Last edited by k gledhill; 05-25-2011 at 08:27 AM.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    You're not the first I've met through this forum ...

    All my info is in the link below...


    Ahhhh.... so youre using the KFF as a dating website..... it all makes sense now!!

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnyhighway View Post
    ......
    Who are you and what is your M.O.?
    “An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.” – Friedrich Engels

  13. #238
    "you're not the first I've met through this forum ..."

    As in "you're not the first ive met through this forum who has come to my gym and been destroyed by my superior skills" ? tbh i wouldnt expect any other kind of response...

    "All my info is in the link below... "

    Looking forward to it

    Will remember to bring the camera too so you can post the clip of you beasting me with your "street skills"

    Presumably i can just turn up right? or do i need to make an appointment so you can make sure you have people around to "hold you back" in order for me to avoid serious injury?

  14. #239
    "Who are you and what is your M.O.? "

    Im someone who is sick of seeing theoretical/armchair warriors spout their cr*p on forums like this.

    Who I am and what my "M.O." is my business.

    Im not going to give out personal details or discuss my lineage, that seems to be all most wc guys want to know so they can then say "oh hes leung ting or hawkins cheung , those guys are cr*p".

    whats your name and whats your m.o.?

  15. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnyhighway View Post
    "you're not the first I've met through this forum ..."

    As in "you're not the first ive met through this forum who has come to my gym and been destroyed by my superior skills" ? tbh i wouldnt expect any other kind of response...

    "All my info is in the link below... "

    Looking forward to it

    Will remember to bring the camera too so you can post the clip of you beasting me with your "street skills"

    Presumably i can just turn up right? or do i need to make an appointment so you can make sure you have people around to "hold you back" in order for me to avoid serious injury?
    Like everyone you can hear the thinking and judge for yourself....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •