Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 240

Thread: Why is there not a single WC fighter, anywhere!!!!!!!!!

  1. #16
    Man you need to practice against other people and try to make your WC techniques work. You'll only achieve being depressed if you wait for the internet to provide you with the psychological confort you seek.

    One thing worth considering is that its common for people to study many different styles. My teacher, for example, knew WC and a longfist style.


    In my experience: Wing Chun can be hard to use because it's meat-and-potatoes consist mostly of short distance techniques. Therefore, in order to fight against a trained opponent, you must learn how to move in effectively. I've heard about many ways to do so - following through after your opponent commits and stepping in with a kick a la Royce Gracie are the most commonly reffered to. The latter enables you to take initiative, so it's easier to pull off.

  2. #17
    There are lots of skilled Wing Chun people out there.

    We just don't feel the need to get on TV and risk our health to win a shiny belt and some money.

    It only takes one punch to cause brain hemorraging, or damage your retina, or
    break your trachea. To me and a lot of other people.. we don't need to get on TV to prove that wing chun is amazing. Some of us would rather make better use of our time : train hard, realistically, and safely, and pass on (teach) this system to others over many years.. because it is a worthy system to learn.

    So it would seem (by the lack of awesome kung fu people in the UFC) that there are no good kung fu people out there. Well, that would be a wrong assumption. Most kung fu masters don't feel the need to prove themselves on TV for a shiny belt and some money. Most people in the UFC get involved because of the money; with their health hanging in the balance.

    Back to wing chun:
    Sometimes the only way you'll believe that wing chun is good, is to get overwhelmed by a wing chun person in a fight. And unless you've experienced this, you won't believe it is true. (This is true for all kung fu styles out there)

    I've trained in Karate in the past. And it is a great system. Then I learned white crane for a while, and thought that it was great too, and then I found wing chun and
    that was it for me. I finally came across a system that helped me protect my head and body with consistent results, as well as helped me launch some wicked attacks.

    I've met a lot of masters in wing chun (in the GM William Cheung lineage), and I must
    say that I am very happy and proud to be learning this style (regardless of lineage).

    There's nothing that a boxer, muy thai, karate, jdk, tae kwon do , or stand-up-fighting stylist could show me to make me want leave wing chun. Period.
    They are all great systems, BUT I prefer the wing chun system I am in.

    I wouldn't mind learning some groundfighting techniques from a BJJ/Judo sensei or learning some stick/knife techniques from a Kali guro; since these are cool systems too.

    Your faith in wing chun will depend on the quality of teachers you have met; and the amount of time spent with these teachers.

    If you weren't impressed after one year of training, then find some other style where the instructors impress you.

    Ultimately, you will need to have faith in your chosen system AND in yourself to make the system work for you.

    My 2 cents.
    "Kick his ass, Sea-Bass!" - Dumb and Dumber

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by WCFighter View Post
    There are lots of skilled Wing Chun people out there.

    We just don't feel the need to get on TV and risk our health to win a shiny belt and some money.

    It only takes one punch to cause brain hemorraging, or damage your retina, or
    break your trachea. To me and a lot of other people.. we don't need to get on TV to prove that wing chun is amazing. Some of us would rather make better use of our time : train hard, realistically, and safely, and pass on (teach) this system to others over many years.. because it is a worthy system to learn.

    So it would seem (by the lack of awesome kung fu people in the UFC) that there are no good kung fu people out there. Well, that would be a wrong assumption. Most kung fu masters don't feel the need to prove themselves on TV for a shiny belt and some money. Most people in the UFC get involved because of the money; with their health hanging in the balance.

    Back to wing chun:
    Sometimes the only way you'll believe that wing chun is good, is to get overwhelmed by a wing chun person in a fight. And unless you've experienced this, you won't believe it is true. (This is true for all kung fu styles out there)

    I've trained in Karate in the past. And it is a great system. Then I learned white crane for a while, and thought that it was great too, and then I found wing chun and
    that was it for me. I finally came across a system that helped me protect my head and body with consistent results, as well as helped me launch some wicked attacks.

    I've met a lot of masters in wing chun (in the GM William Cheung lineage), and I must
    say that I am very happy and proud to be learning this style (regardless of lineage).

    There's nothing that a boxer, muy thai, karate, jdk, tae kwon do , or stand-up-fighting stylist could show me to make me want leave wing chun. Period.
    They are all great systems, BUT I prefer the wing chun system I am in.

    I wouldn't mind learning some groundfighting techniques from a BJJ/Judo sensei or learning some stick/knife techniques from a Kali guro; since these are cool systems too.

    Your faith in wing chun will depend on the quality of teachers you have met; and the amount of time spent with these teachers.

    If you weren't impressed after one year of training, then find some other style where the instructors impress you.

    Ultimately, you will need to have faith in your chosen system AND in yourself to make the system work for you.

    My 2 cents.
    This argument is overused and falls completely flat. Everyone says they didn't have cameras back in the day during their fights. Than they talk about the current fighting their students do. Then they put up clips of chi Sao or drilling only. Cameras are readily available today and if you wanted to film sparring you would. Maybe many are waiting for the sparring to look good so it does t get made fun of by Internet snipers. Maybe people are afraid to admit that fighting looks like fighting and WC training doesn't resemble fighting.


    This argument goes for many traditional styles and not just WC.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Posts
    7,716
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvySavage View Post
    Maybe people are afraid to admit that fighting looks like fighting and WC training doesn't resemble fighting.
    then you need to see more WCK schools. I suggest you check out Alan Lee's WCK, he has a satellite school right here in Huntington. I think they meet on Tues and Thurs nights.
    Last edited by TenTigers; 05-14-2011 at 02:44 PM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

    "I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

    ....step.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    482

    Smile

    I have a little different take on why you don't see WC/VT/WT used in competitive fights. You don't see knives used either... or clubs. You do see two reasonably well matched athletes dueling it out with rules designed for a "fair fight". Under those circumstances, MMA techniques and training are your best choice. Period.

    Now I'm a pretty average guy, and I'm going to be 56 in two months. I work hard to stay in condition... but there's no way I could ever stand up to the rigors of fighting in a ring or cage. Nor would I want to. On the other hand WC (NVTO) works well for me. I enjoy the training, both the practical side, and the fun, "theoretical" chi-sau stuff. And there's lots of stuff I can use, following the motto of using "Old age and treachery to defeat speed and youth". That means not going face-to-face and mano-a-mano against some superbly trained brute. If I ever had to defend myself against a highly skilled and conditioned young fighter, I would use every and any "treacherous" approach possibe, knowing that it isn't a "fair fight". In a fair fight I would lose. So the WC and Eskrima I train are designed for an unfair fight, physically and psychologically.

    Here's what I'm talkin' about:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWTNBRs7Ccs

    BTW, one reason why you won't find any actual videos of this approach is because it would be evidence against whoever does fight like that. Most people don't like the idea of spending a long term behind bars much better than being savagely beaten. Think about it.

    So to your point: if you want to compete and you have the requisite physical gifts, great. Train boxing, MT, BJJ, get into great shape and spar a lot. If you are an older guy, and not a natural athlete, there are smarter ways to live your life and still learn how to "take care of yourself". For some of us, WC fits this bill. Cheers.
    Last edited by Grumblegeezer; 05-14-2011 at 02:43 PM.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

    http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post
    I have a little different take on why you don't see WC/VT/WT used in competitive fights. You don't see knives used either... or clubs. You do see two reasonably well matched athletes dueling it out with rules designed for a "fair fight". Under those circumstances, MMA techniques and training are your best choice. Period.

    Now I'm a pretty average guy, and I'm going to be 56 in two months. I work hard to stay in condition... but there's no way I could ever stand up to the rigors of fighting in a ring or cage. Nor would I want to. On the other hand WC (NVTO) works well for me. I enjoy the training, both the practical side, and the fun, "theoretical" chi-sau stuff. And there's lots of stuff I can use, following the motto of using "Old age and treachery to defeat speed and youth". That means not going face-to-face and mano-a-mano against some superbly trained brute. If I ever had to defend myself against a highly skilled and conditioned young fighter, I would use every and any "treacherous" approach possibe, knowing that it isn't a "fair fight". In a fair fight I would lose. So the WC and Eskrima I train are designed for an unfair fight, physically and psychologically.

    Here's what I'm talkin' about:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWTNBRs7Ccs

    BTW, one reason why you won't find any actual videos of this approach is because it would be evidence against whoever does fight like that. Most people don't like the idea of spending a long term behind bars much better than being savagely beaten. Think about it.

    So to your point: if you want to compete and you have the requisite physical gifts, great. Train boxing, MT, BJJ, get into great shape and spar a lot. If you are an older guy, and not a natural athlete, there are smarter ways to live your life and still learn how to "take care of yourself". For some of us, WC fits this bill. Cheers.
    But there is no reason why you can't apply the same "sneaky" mentality to any other MA.

    The real question, IMO, is why should we use WC techniques over other techniques in certain situations. Besides, being able to aply your stuff in a fair match should be, I think, the most basic level of any MA training. Everything will become easier after that.

  7. #22
    Some of you understood me, some of you didn't understand, some of you misquoted me, and some of you took it as a threat....

    Look, first thing's first, this has nothing to do with my teacher or lineage. IMHO I think I have some of the purest WC teaching available. The HKM/Augustine Fong line. I've been practicing WC for over 10 years now and have obtained a fairly good skill level within the system.

    Once again, I'm not bashing WC. I think it's great and is a very effective self-defense system. I just, to some degree, have come to the realization that it pretty much stops there. I no longer believe it to be the 'end all, be all' that so many in the WC community believe it to be. I view it now more as a supplemental system more than a primary system.

    At one point in time I thought it was more a 'combat art' but I now believe it to be more a 'concept art'. It's not that I haven't tested it out myself because I have. Many times in both a real environment and also a sparring environment. You can fight dirty all day long and win, and WC is very good at having dirty technique. But that about amounts to someone's in your face, they push you or something of the like, and you attack easily obliterating them. In a lot of ways it's no different from a sucker punch, and at least to this WC practitioner, that doesn't amount to quality of skill. Anyone could use that aggressive concept and win with any technique, WC or not.

    Now when it comes to an opponent who's not that stupid and has a fair amount of skill themselves, things drastically change in regards to WC. I know some WC guys here do practice sparring. That's great. But the technique that everyone here learned, the 3 forms, the dummy, the weapons forms, Chi Sao, etc., essentially the technique itself, are simply not there when facing off against a worthy opponent. It goes right out the window and they become more 'natural' fighters. Now they can call it WC and say that that's their basis for what they're doing. That's fine, but that just proves that the WC system itself is just 'concept' based then. These guys have evolved their technique outside of the original system and I don't know about you, but that tells me something.

    Now you'll either understand what I'm trying to express here or you won't. That's fine. But just remember that whether you're a teacher or a student, you are being irresponsible with your safety or your students safety if you are lead to believe that the WC system alone will protect you.

    Let me state this once again, I love Wing Chun, I will continue to study it probably my whole life. I've just realized that, unlike the type of "fantasy-fu" that is talked about within this forum about the different lineages, the "fantasy-fu" that the WC community 'as a whole' promotes will no longer have it's grip on me. I know what WC can do and I know what WC cannot do. And if I ever want to grow as a martial artist, that's the first step.
    Matt
    ______________________

    www.youtube.com/mvbrown25

  8. #23
    For me,

    This is a simple and obvious issue.

    WCK today which is influence by Hong Kong Ip Man evolution is similar to learning to drive an automatic car. it provides one a basic knowledge on how to drive an automatic car with limited condition on the car (limited to automatic) and driving within the city.

    This type of automatic shift driving is good for small tiny commute but it doesnt work if one is going to go safari in different part of the world.


    Real fighting training is like mastering how to drive different shift of automobile, maintain and repair different type of automobile. driving two wheel drive, four wheel drive, truck....etc. driving with ice chain....etc.. driving in mud, ice, sand, water, rock, hill, valley....etc.


    So, the present Hong Kong Ip Man influence evolve WCK does a very good job for little self-defense figther against those who doesnt know how to fight. But facing the real fighter, it doesnt do the job. That is obvious.


    So, one needs to learn what to expect. it is just impractical to expect a city commute driver can handle safari.


    There are too many assumption in WCK today which is hidden. similar to one assume the car is automatic. and the driving speed is 30 miles per hour area.



    Obviously this type of art is not the same with the art in the Red Boat era when it is used to fight the real fighter. it is a totally different training.


    I often talk about the 20ch and six directional force vectors. just take a look, most WCner is not even expose to this type of basic of basic. that means they are not train to handle their basic body motion well. or means their body doesnt function well. also, with lots of bad habit such as the general training of the SLT/SNT, it get one stuck. so it is hopeless to talk about WC fighter based on this type of training because it is like talking learning to riding a bicycle compare with a full train military transportation professional army.

    I would say CLF today is a much better system compare with this "city commute" art.


    finally, full range fighting is not every one's game, not every one can do it not every age can do it. there are lots of body conditioning, weapon conditioning.....etc. beside the strategy and technics.

    The person with a different type of body condition and weapon conditioning might needs a ceratin technics or might not even needs much technics to do the job because the body and weapon ability varies. So, that is the reality.

    For example, the WCK's shock power. it supposed to be fast accelerated or quick draw and very powerfully penerated. now look at the movie Ip Man 2. even that is just a movie which the director can fantasy anything. the director end up using that chain punch against the boxer. can those type of punch be fast enough and strong enough? Nope. that weapon cant do the job.

    So, WCK per the movie doesnt have a weapon or doesnt have a big gun. and so how is one without a big gun can do anything to those has bigger gun?

    So, those tan bong fok and chain punch are just city commute tool. in the ancient time, one doesnt call oneself a martial artist without having a big gun.

    WCK's big gun suppose to be the Shock power and what is WCK today without that big gun?

    So it is analogy of a tiger without the claw, without the body streght.... welll that is a cat. it is good for chasing the mouse but not even fighting a bull. That is the reality of WCK.


    Chi sau is just a city tour simulation tool like to those flight or driving simulator, how real is that? can one even learn how to drive a car with just driving simulator? that is called playing video game instead of driving. it is a good tool but it is not reality. not to mention the simulator is limited to one and only one area of the city.


    if you want to get back to the ancient WCK, then going back to the 20Ch and 6DVF... to do train for the basic is the first step. other then that it is really hopeless.




    Just for fun,

    to0 bad I am not a single young college grad with hot shot position trying to find a girl friend, otherwise I will pick the beautiful flight attendance and let them use thier WCK to set and trap themself up .
    http://www.terminalu.com/travel-news...-lessons/8774/

    it is better they dont have their WCK that make them safer.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-14-2011 at 05:38 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    4,699
    Quote Originally Posted by SavvySavage View Post
    This argument is overused and falls completely flat. Everyone says they didn't have cameras back in the day during their fights. Than they talk about the current fighting their students do. Then they put up clips of chi Sao or drilling only. Cameras are readily available today and if you wanted to film sparring you would. Maybe many are waiting for the sparring to look good so it does t get made fun of by Internet snipers. Maybe people are afraid to admit that fighting looks like fighting and WC training doesn't resemble fighting.


    This argument goes for many traditional styles and not just WC.
    I wrote:
    "Well, I fought and won full contact matches when not everyone had a camera like now.
    So I know that WC can work. There are some fight clips on my website and my two youtube channels. Then there is Shawn Obasi."

    Just in case you were referring to my post. Along with my Wing Chun training I was trained by Yoel Judah, and Mark Breland.
    These fights were mostly at Fu Jow Pai events where elbows, knees, and takedowns were legal. You were even allowed to strike an opponent on the ground no more than 3 times. My fights weren't videoed but I did fight a famous fighter from NY named Jonas Nunez. Also, I don't just have drills and chi sao clips. I have clips of our guys competing in full contact events as well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsS2W...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-un...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aue6bIplPwI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmGajyKqbeQ

    There are also clips of other WC people fighting on my channel. I'm training people for fights now. Where are you located? Maybe you can stop by our NYC school.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

    WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,714
    I don't know if any of the guys on this forum know this but both a 'distance fighter' and a 'grappler' want you to try to close the gap, so that they don't have to, and then they try to break your timing, and if their timing is good, you're screwed.
    I've trained in BJJ for about twelve years, plus lengthy spells of wrestling and MMA, so yeah, I do have some inkling.

    And there's lots of stuff I can use, following the motto of using "Old age and treachery to defeat speed and youth".
    I'm older than you. So are a number of regular posters on this forum, including Phil and Joy.

    That means not going face-to-face and mano-a-mano against some superbly trained brute. If I ever had to defend myself against a highly skilled and conditioned young fighter, I would use every and any "treacherous" approach possibe, knowing that it isn't a "fair fight".
    The thread was about WC working against other martial arts in a competitive situation, not self defense or escaping a criminally violent situation. Martial skill is one of the least important factors in surviving violent crime.

    Didn't see a lot of WC or stickwork in the Butch and Sundance clip. Plus, yeah, that was a MOVIE...

    I know what WC can do and I know what WC cannot do. And if I ever want to grow as a martial artist, that's the first step.
    Well, exactly. After the first decade or so of training, you SHOULD be starting to look for holes and weaknesses, and seeing where the rules need to be broken.

    If YOU'RE not happy with Wing Chun, it's not up to anyone else but YOU to change that. Don't expect other WC people to fight full contact for you so you can feel comfortable about your choice of MA. If you want things to change, it's basically up to you. No one else's responsibility.
    Last edited by anerlich; 05-14-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

    WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,714
    I often talk about the 20ch and six directional force vectors
    Way too often.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

    WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    I've trained in BJJ for about twelve years, plus lengthy spells of wrestling and MMA, so yeah, I do have some inkling.
    Cool, good for you, what is your point in response to my point?

    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    I'm older than you. So are a number of regular posters on this forum, including Phil and Joy.
    Once again, I don't understand how you are adding to the conversation

    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    The thread was about WC working against other martial arts in a competitive situation, not self defense or escaping a criminally violent situation. Martial skill is one of the least important factors in surviving violent crime.

    Didn't see a lot of WC or stickwork in the Butch and Sundance clip. Plus, yeah, that was a MOVIE...
    Why are you picking on Grumblegeezer? And it was to some degree about self-defense in regards to a skilled, experienced opponent

    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Well, exactly. After the first decade or so of training, you SHOULD be starting to look for holes and weaknesses, and seeing where the rules need to be broken.

    If YOU'RE not happy with Wing Chun, it's not up to anyone else but YOU to change that. Don't expect other WC people to fight full contact for you so you can feel comfortable about your choice of MA. If you want things to change, it's basically up to you. No one else's responsibility.
    No sh!t!

    You fall into the category of someone who doesn't understand what I am talking about. That's ok but maybe you should go reread my posts again...
    Matt
    ______________________

    www.youtube.com/mvbrown25

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Well, exactly. After the first decade or so of training, you SHOULD be starting to look for holes and weaknesses, and seeing where the rules need to be broken.

    If YOU'RE not happy with Wing Chun, it's not up to anyone else but YOU to change that. Don't expect other WC people to fight full contact for you so you can feel comfortable about your choice of MA. If you want things to change, it's basically up to you. No one else's responsibility.
    Just in case you didn't read my post above here's an excerpt:

    "At one point in time I thought it was more a 'combat art' but I now believe it to be more a 'concept art'. It's not that I haven't tested it out myself because I have. Many times in both a real environment and also a sparring environment. You can fight dirty all day long and win, and WC is very good at having dirty technique. But that about amounts to someone's in your face, they push you or something of the like, and you attack easily obliterating them. In a lot of ways it's no different from a sucker punch, and at least to this WC practitioner, that doesn't amount to quality of skill. Anyone could use that aggressive concept and win with any technique, WC or not.

    Now when it comes to an opponent who's not that stupid and has a fair amount of skill themselves, things drastically change in regards to WC. I know some WC guys here do practice sparring. That's great. But the technique that everyone here learned, the 3 forms, the dummy, the weapons forms, Chi Sao, etc., essentially the technique itself, are simply not there when facing off against a worthy opponent. It goes right out the window and they become more 'natural' fighters. Now they can call it WC and say that that's their basis for what they're doing. That's fine, but that just proves that the WC system itself is just 'concept' based then. These guys have evolved their technique outside of the original system and I don't know about you, but that tells me something."
    Matt
    ______________________

    www.youtube.com/mvbrown25

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Well, exactly. After the first decade or so of training, you SHOULD be starting to look for holes and weaknesses, and seeing where the rules need to be broken.
    Realizing what is working and what is not working is the awakening:

    Some people, disillusioned, quit their Ving Tsun training.

    Others, realize that this is the first step and take things in their own hand. They realize that they and only they are responsible of their own development, and start a whole new journey. They start re-examining their previous understanding of Ving Tsun through the goggles of sparring. They maximize the limited time that is available to them by stopping to listen to those who just make them waste time, and start focusing on those that help them to acquire real skill... Things get interesting!

    Which pill do you choose to take?


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,714
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by anerlich
    I've trained in BJJ for about twelve years, plus lengthy spells of wrestling and MMA, so yeah, I do have some inkling.

    Cool, good for you, what is your point in response to my point?
    You said, to me and another guy:

    I don't know if any of the guys on this forum know this
    My point is that I do know this.

    Why are you picking on Grumblegeezer? And it was to some degree about self-defense in regards to a skilled, experienced opponent
    OK. I misunderstood your intent. May or may not be my fault.

    Just in case you didn't read my post above here's an excerpt:
    I did read them. You say you've tested it out. But you're still unhappy. Maybe you need to approach things from a different angle.

    You fall into the category of someone who doesn't understand what I am talking about.
    Sorry, I though you were looking for suggestions, not delivering a sermon.
    Last edited by Sihing73; 05-15-2011 at 03:10 PM.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

    WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •