Thread: Great one against two (trouble makers/robbers) fight in Denmark

Great one against two (trouble makers/robbers) fight in Denmark

This is absolutely great. It happened in Denmark, I would love to know where the shopkeeper was from. He kind of looks Middle Eastern, perhaps Iranian?

Anyhow, this put a smile on my face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF8wN...eature=related

Good for him. Sad thing is they probably came back a week later and firebombed his shop.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
    Good for him. Sad thing is they probably came back a week later and firebombed his shop.
    That many knew how to fight - he fought like he has some kind of war trauma.

I am not sure if those guys would come back. It is possible, but sometimes when you give them a really good beating, the trauma will keep them away. Definitely not a person one would want to be enemies with, in my opinion.

The shopkeeper seemed to have the MO of someone who go and find (if at all possible) anyone who fire bombed his shop and give them more grief.

I wonder what those guy really wanted. Was it money? Or just were they bullying him? Which country was the shopkeeper from?

Ah, so many questions.

Shopkeeper went way beyond self defense. They probably all went to jail.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Shopkeeper went way beyond self defense. They probably all went to jail.
    I would like to know the whole story. Was that their first time in his shop? What were they actually telling him?

He did actually and LITERALLY teach them a lesson, they will never forget, and really hope that he did not end up in jail.

Yep, the shopkeeper is one TOUGH gentleman. LOL!