Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roswell....is this video real?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    What are they and when will they be implemented? Did Asians invade and kill Native Americans? WHITEY AIN'T RIGHTEY!!!!!!!
    Asians invaded and killed a great deal of Europeans and Eastern Europeans. they did their genocide long before that's all. Chinese leaders seem to have a thing for killing their own people mostly though overall. Whitey ain't evil because someone who got the short end of the stick says so. So Blacky ain't rightey either and nor are the reds, browns or yellows. no one has moral authority over another, we all have our racial failures.

They are the 8 fold path man and they will be implemented when You decide to implement them. The same occurs with everyone else and we are golden right?

We choose not to act on it? THIS IS A GOOD THING? And Yes, balance is very important. We're still grimey, especially if we FEAR and want to KILL Aliens because of those FEARS instead of working to evolve.
    Yes, we "choose". As in, individually. Do you choose to change yourself or are you waiting for someone to do it for you? Why on earth would you sit back and wait for someone else to correct your life when you are fully capable of correcting it yourself and of doing the right thing on a daily basis?

I can see this....David whips out the most powerful gun known to man and the Alien's response would be "STUPID HUMANS" LOL

But what if that Alien uses his mental powers and forces you to point that gun at your own dome and makes YOU pull the trigger? LOL.....why you think them ALIENS heads are so damm biggggg? But knowing you, you'd say "thick skulled beings" hahahaha
    Well, if the alien makes me kill myself, then who is the real threat? Me for protecting myself from an invader or an invader for psychically murdering me.
    We can only change ourselves.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    We can only change ourselves.
    thats right!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

New Area 51 Book

Along these lines...actually caught a fascinating interview on NPR with this author Annie Jacobson and her new book Area 51...she interviews some founding members of the Manhattan Project and uncovers rather disturbing human experiments conducted by the US Govt/Atomic Energy Commission.

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/17/136356...os-or-the-ussr

I will probably pick up a copy meself.

Resume your debauchery...
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    thats right!
    No worries mang, I will shoot the alien that tries to probe your butt too! With extreme prejudice.

Little grey buggers are just bio-machines anyway, it's not like they have a soul.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

its good animation buts its fake

also a give away is the fact an alien with that huge of a head could be wearing a turtle neck and the neck of the sweater isnt stretched out LOL.

Why would aliens wear turtle necks anyway?

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Blog Entries
    why would aliens wear turtle necks anyway?
    to hide the hickeys on their necks? Or perhaps their jailhouse tattoo's?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post

Why would aliens wear turtle necks anyway?
    Outdated fashion sense?
    Kung Fu is good for you.