Thread: The Real Reason for the Attack on Libya

The Real Reason for the Attack on Libya

This a fascinating new report exploring what could be the real reason, besides the oil, for the war against Libya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35_Ai6EsMU&sns=fb

Please watch and share.

Also think about why mainstream news reports avoid mentioning Gaddafi' s attempts to set up a gold based African currency!

Good thing you're getting most your real news from Russia Today, that country is a hotbed of journalistic freedom and integrity, where most often telling the truth or opposing the government line in the media will get you killed.

On a side note, they're pushing this gold standard thing pretty hard...not that I blame them, it has proven to be a solid investment and certainly stronger than the fading green back.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Hebrew Hammer View Post
    Good thing you're getting most your real news from Russia Today, that country is a hotbed of journalistic freedom and integrity, where most often telling the truth or opposing the government line in the media will get you killed.
    I would not bet money on which hemisphere has the freer press. The difference is that the Russian system is more careful, hence ruthless, because the people there are less dumbed down.

On a side note, they're pushing this gold standard thing pretty hard...not that I blame them, it has proven to be a solid investment and certainly stronger than the fading green back.
    A lot of the problem for the US economy started when the private banking cartels (including the private Federal Reserve), got rid of the gold standard. This gave them freedom to create worthless money out of thin air, whereas before, you could only print money in accordance with your gold reserves.

Of course, there is the fractional reserve banking scam as well, where banks are allowed to create a lot more money than they possess in their volts.

This is well explained here, watch if you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdtnPrHVHM4

Longer version with slightly more detail and the bigger picture:

Part1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d0Q3...eature=related

Part2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-rs...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I would not bet money on which hemisphere has the freer press. The difference is that the Russian system is more careful, hence ruthless, because the people there are less dumbed down.
    Either you haven't met enough Russians or the ones that you come across are a lot smarter than the ones I have. Careful = controlled. State controlled. How many Western Journalists are fleeing to Russia for their freer press and personal safety? I'd be willing to bet a whole lot of money that the opposite is true, Russian journalists have to come west for their own safety and freedom of press.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

Either you haven't met enough Russians or the ones that you come across are a lot smarter than the ones I have. Careful = controlled. State controlled. How many Western Journalists are fleeing to Russia for their freer press and personal safety? I'd be willing to bet a whole lot of money that the opposite is true, Russian journalists have to come west for their own safety and freedom of press.
    I agreed and still agree with you as regards dangers faced by journalists in Russia. I would stress that the psyops in the US are more advanced. People are programmed to look at the President/leaders/media as sources of truth, and any other version is discredited as "conspiracy theories" and crazy stuff.

So again, IMHO, the people in the West are more dumbed down hence there is less danger from a freer press. The situation is such that if a journalist or politician steps out of line then he will automaticaly referred to as a Conspiracy theorist, wack job, or suffering from some psychological/emotional problems, etc.

Just in this forum Drake described Ron Paul as a wack job.

So, the best solution is to research and cross reference and try and observe what is going on in the world with an open and undiluted mind.

So, the best solution is to research and cross reference and try and observe what is going on in the world with an open and undiluted mind.
    Now on this I completely agree and use Media sources out side the US for perspective, more importantly for NEWS on many stories completely ignored by our media for more important info like which celebrity is in rehab or who's cheating on their marriages. I fear our country, make that know, our country believes it's the center of world and is largely ignorant about the world around them. I would love to see more Americans go abroad as part of their education or work experiences to gain understanding and perspective...that is wishful thinking and a lofty ideal.

PS Ron Paul isn't a whack job???
    Last edited by Hebrew Hammer; 05-24-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Now on this I completely agree and use Media sources out side the US for perspective, more importantly for NEWS on many stories completely ignored by our media for more important info like which celebrity is in rehab or who's cheating on their marriages. I fear our country, make that know, our country believes it's the center of world and is largely ignorant about the world around them. I would love to see more Americans go abroad as part of their education or work experiences to gain understanding and perspective...that is wishful thinking and a lofty ideal.

I would agree that more Americans would benefit from living abroad for the reasons you mentioned. I went to Taiwan to live on my own over an 8-year period.

OTOH, I saw some Americans over there, mainly ex-pat business people, who lived in an area of mostly other Americans; who learned very little or didn't bother to learn Mandarin; and who rarely socialized outside of their own small circles. When some of them left the country, they didn't know anymore about it than they did going in. IMO, that doesn't really count as working/living abroad, because people who do it that way never immerse themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I would agree that more Americans would benefit from living abroad for the reasons you mentioned. I went to Taiwan to live on my own over an 8-year period.

OTOH, I saw some Americans over there, mainly ex-pat business people, who lived in an area of mostly other Americans; who learned very little or didn't bother to learn Mandarin; and who rarely socialized outside of their own small circles. When some of them left the country, they didn't know anymore about it than they did going in. IMO, that doesn't really count as working/living abroad, because people who do it that way never immerse themselves.
    I can point you in he direction of several chinatowns and various other neighbourhoods where that very same phenomena occurs here.

odd isn't it?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I believe that some Americans do go abroad. Some learn new things and some don't.

You know, he isn't!

re

This a fascinating new report exploring what could be the real reason, besides the oil, for the war against Libya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35_Ai6EsMU&sns=fb

Please watch and share.

Also think about why mainstream news reports avoid mentioning Gaddafi' s attempts to set up a gold based African currency!
    I've heard this before and it is really the only thing that makes sense. I would guess they are wanting to force other aspects of the western banking system on them too such as fractional reserve lending and compound interest.

Quote Originally Posted by bustr View Post
    I've heard this before and it is really the only thing that makes sense. I would guess they are wanting to force other aspects of the western banking system on them too such as fractional reserve lending and compound interest.
    That is my guess, too. Unless they are intent on freeing 100s of thousands of Libyan people from their earthly bodies, just like they did in Iraq.

Seriously though, that seems to be the purpose. I also have read that Libya has a pretty decent quality of life and health system, so there in not much that can get people up in arms, except for hard cash and outside manipulation, that is.

I hope that more people wake and quickly, and realize that he powers that be, do not give two bits about human life, freedom, "democracy", "human rights", etc. They are cold and calculating power freaks who are willing to participate in mass-murder, to push forward their agenda.

They are not "Americans", "British" or anything else. They are not nationalists, nor patriots. They are CULTISTS, and if one does not belong to their cult, then one is seen as no more than an animal.

As alway, it is wake up time for many millions of human beings out there. I am glad that you have your eyes open.