Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Africa and Chinese Wushu combine

Africa and Chinese Wushu combine

Blacks succeed in many sport, because they are the most strong, but most dumb. Whites are half smart and half strong and Asians are weak, and smartest. We Chinese believe that God is fair. Chinese need the most smart martial, whites can use boxing and blacks can win by attacking like ape. Why do people use Chinese boxing for exercise? They should learn blacks wushu for strong. Taiji man looks fat, best body has Africa fight. I learn Chinese wushu whole life and I'm fat because my family is successful , now I will learn Africa martial to be sexy. Putting together Chinese martial and black jungle force is toppest like black face Zhang Fei.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Racist idiocy, Batman!

That post, combined with your weird misogynistic comments...

I hope you get banned right quick.
    Last edited by Xiao3 Meng4; 05-24-2011 at 12:16 AM.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

what is racist? God is fair and give everyone plus and minus. Its good to learn another plus to balance your minus. Who do foreigners think everything you can not say?

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoPang View Post
    what is racist?
    So far... pretty much everything that's come out of your mouth.

And this is not racist, it's misogynistic and points to you having a small pee pee.

Before I was too weak to control a woman down and they didn't love me. Later I was on a business trip and a pretty girl helped to to my hotel. I was too drunk and lost. I can't even walk by myself, but my jj was well. I held her down then she let me kiss her because I was strong. After she called me darling sweety and I teared the chrysanthemum, but she did not care. She wanted to follow me and be my gf. I told her to meet me in the next city, but I went to one another city so she can't marry me.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

In foreign movies the man is strong kisses the woman and she loves him. I thought foreigners were very open.

I thought foreigners were free, but now I know they attack hooliganism or incorrect political thinking.

this post is demeaning and racist and should be deleted.

No Black Man in his right mind would mix with Chinese, he'd lose his huge penis

You can't possibly take this post seriously,

You can't possibly take anything on this forum seriously
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Blacks succeed in many sport, because they are the most strong, but most dumb. Whites are half smart and half strong and Asians are weak, and smartest. We Chinese believe that God is fair. Chinese need the most smart martial, whites can use boxing and blacks can win by attacking like ape. Why do people use Chinese boxing for exercise? They should learn blacks wushu for strong. Taiji man looks fat, best body has Africa fight. I learn Chinese wushu whole life and I'm fat because my family is successful , now I will learn Africa martial to be sexy. Putting together Chinese martial and black jungle force is toppest like black face Zhang Fei.
    Very Racist Post!!

I'm sure what you really think is a lot worse..

All in favor of a quick reprimand/Ban type, BAN!!

Bwahahaha.

Dude, you are winning the most stupid, ignorant, racist, oblivious, moron prize in the world! IN THE WORLD.

Now get lost you racist scum. Go educate yourself, travel and free yourself from your stupidity and lack of common knowledge.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

what happend to "free speech" . The guy sees the world differantly and his ideas dont gel with yours. So hes a racist? it always sinks to name calling doesnt it? yell at someone, calll them names, demean them but by alll means either silence them or make them conform, pretty much sums it up right? just checking.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    what happend to "free speech" . The guy sees the world differantly and his ideas dont gel with yours. So hes a racist? it always sinks to name calling doesnt it? yell at someone, calll them names, demean them but by alll means either silence them or make them conform, pretty much sums it up right? just checking.
    shut up

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

the irony is that

all man originated in africa.

modern human kind started in africa.

noticed that I used man and not men.

i think man all started in pangea. world broke, we got seprated. people evolved in different environments and now here we are. thats just what i think. but hey, who really cares.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i think man all started in pangea. world broke, we got seprated. people evolved in different environments and now here we are. thats just what i think. but hey, who really cares.
    One day I had everyone over for a Bar-B-Q in the back yard. We were smoking the chronic, the police showed, everyone ran in the wrong direction and grabbed the wrong car keys, now here we are. But hey, who really cares