Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Palm

Those videos were pretty awesome. I like the idea of not having to worry about openings. I suppose I'm just used to my strikes not doing so much, especially when they are defended. That's why conditioning is so great ^_^

In response to Akronvipers video post

This is what I am talking about, The results that Mr: Miller exhibits are
    from many years of long careful training. Although I do not know him, I know that he has used many of the same controversial training methods described here
    and as you can see with better than the desired results.

Thanks for letting us have a look at that Akronviper

Mike Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by Akronviper View Post
    Take a look at these breaks. This will show you the power one can generate through Iron Palm trainning. He is not a large man I would guess 5'8" 150 lbs so he is not muscling through the blocks.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search
    Nice, thanks for that clip.
    The IP clip with "Mr Swollen hand" (my name for him) from China doing that breaking competition is quite good to.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

......... Do it Baby!

its just conditioning

the "Iron Palm" is a side effect!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemo Martin View Post
    lead poisoning
    pretty easy to understand
    why its so dangerous
    especially when there are better ways
    Dragula

Lead affects the peripheral and central nervous system. The most common sign of peripheral neuropathy due to chronic lead poisoning is painless wristdrop (weakness of the extensor muscles of hand) which usually develops after many weeks of exposure.

think about this
    Kung Fu 101
    Why do you think they call it "Iron Palm"?
    do you just think it could be from the symptoms described "painless? wristdrop?"

ohh . nnnnnnnnooooooooo!!!!!!!

don't be fooled
    you must change the ways of the "OLD Masters"

its just conditioning

Dragula

Lead affects the peripheral and central nervous system. The most common sign of peripheral neuropathy due to chronic lead poisoning is painless wristdrop (weakness of the extensor muscles of hand) which usually develops after many weeks of exposure.
    What is your name and who is your teacher?
    Where did you learn IP and who taught it to you?

its just conditioning

Dragula

Nothing but a mouthboxer and coward
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Why won't you tell us who your teacher is, Kemo?

Most likely.....

he does not want us to know or does not have one.

Kemo

As you say it is just conditioning, but what are your methods and understanding of this practice??As you have already stated you believe in Qi , but what is your understanding of the concept of Qi and how does it play into your methods of Kung Fu and Iron Palm??

Please be specific.

It seems to only open his mouth and critique rather than come out with actual facts about Itself.

Yep, Its an it until it proves its human.

It is a coward and seems only able to mouthbox and click on emoticons.

So we should ask how an it can be taught anything as an it doesnt exist

It's not just conditioning. Iron Palm is a skill. Being able to send precise amounts of force through an object is more than just conditioning. Furthermore, while I haven't delved into the realm of Qi, there are many feats and a history to substantiate more than what you discredit. Therefore, it's not impossible nor unlikely that these techniques use more than just the body and the conditioning of it, and that goes for outside of Iron Palm as well.

Iron Chia pet

Quote Originally Posted by Mortifere View Post
    It's not just conditioning. Iron Palm is a skill. Being able to send precise amounts of force through an object is more than just conditioning. Furthermore, while I haven't delved into the realm of Qi, there are many feats and a history to substantiate more than what you discredit. Therefore, it's not impossible nor unlikely that these techniques use more than just the body and the conditioning of it, and that goes for outside of Iron Palm as well.

More moving the CHi, huh!@
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahah

if you move the Chi then why train the hand?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahaha hahaah

More moving the CHi, huh!@
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haahah

if you move the Chi then why train the hand?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahaha hahaah
    Did he say anything about "moving chi" ?
    No, you did.

Who are you?
    Who is/was your IP teacher?

On a side note, after your display on the olympic wushu thread I doubt that anyone takes you seriously at all, but I for one would love to know where you got these "views" about IP, so I ask again, who are you and who was/is your IP teacher?

You see, Kemo, you are trying to nitpick into details (which aren't even being said) to try and detract from the main argument. Your trying to make everyone focus on some stupid sentence or another and getting off track. Not to mention, I don't see why you came into my thread to be controversial trying to enlighten someone. You are like someone of one religion bashing someone else's faith on another. By now, you should have realized your wasting your breath. You're not taking anyone seriously and personally I think you are completely immature. Your lack of your own information backed up by proof makes you useless to even argue the point on this thread. You'd do better shouting nonsense on an online video game, like all other annoying little kids do. If you think IP is only about conditioning, go ahead and train the way you think, and go up against a master. I'd love to see the outcome. That'd be youtube material.

Kemo has neither the skills nor the spine to ever even show his face to any of the old school trained Iron Palm people.

Mouthboxers such as Kemo do nothing but detract from the purpose of this forum to help others down the path.

I invite you Kemo and your teacher, to come visit me here in Boston to witness how Iron Palm carries over to combat applications.

Again too bad you do not step up.