Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Iron Palm

Very nice! Thank you for posting! Keep us updated during your travels, have fun and safe traveling!

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei View Post
    Very nice! Thank you for posting! Keep us updated during your travels, have fun and safe traveling!
    Thanks Mengfei. Videos are going up over on my Youtube, you can go over their and check them out... uploading 1-2 per week.

Iron Palm 'master' Sun Lei FAIL

Kung fu ‘master’ says sorry, backs down after Chinese MMA fighter Xu Xiaodong accepts challenge
    Fifth generation iron palm master Sun Lei tells ‘Mad Dog’ he will break his arm – ‘I’ll show you real Chinese kung fu’
    Xu dares Sun to put up 200,000 yuan and fight him in Beijing, but Sun backtracks – ‘I hope you let it go maturely’
    Nick Atkin
    Published: 3:01pm, 8 Nov, 2019

Iron palm kung fu master Sun Lei (left) challenged Xu Xiaodong (right), and swiftly backed down. Photo: Photo: YouTube/Weibo

Xu Xiaodong has been challenged by plenty of kung fu “masters” but they don’t normally back down before he makes them eat their words in the ring.

So it was rare to see one such challenger give a sincere apology to the Chinese MMA fighter.
    Fifth generation iron palm kung fu master Sun Lei issued his challenge to “Mad Dog”, calling him out in a recent video on Chinese social media.

“Xu Xiaodong, you recently are always talking smack about Chinese kung fu and iron palm kung fu. I am gonna challenge you,” he said, in comments translated by YouTube channel Fight Commentary Breakdowns.

“I will hit your arm and let you see how good my iron palm is. Do you accept my challenge? Let’s find a spot and I will show you. Let’s see if I can break your arm with my iron palm. I want you to understand real Chinese kung fu.”

Xu is never one to shy away from a challenge, and it wasn’t long before the video was brought to his attention.

“You said I made fun of or insulted you, what did I do?” he said in his own video. “I’ve never insulted iron palm kung fu. You dumb brain. I accept 200,000 yuan – if you hurt me you keep it, if you don’t hurt me I keep it. It’s in Beijing, let’s do it. So don’t back out.
    “When did I talk smack about iron palm kung fu? All I want to do is attack tai chi,” he added. “But now these iron palm people want to talk smack about me. He’s a fraud, this stupid Sun person. I accept.

“If you can’t break my arm, you give me 200,000. Prepare the money. I’m ready for you in Beijing. I will find you. I want this money. Everybody, here’s a record. Go find him. When did I insult you ever? I want to let certain frauds go but they decide to come to me.”

It looked like Xu might have his next fight set, but, surprisingly, Sun then said sorry in a follow up video.
    “I am officially apologising to Xu Xiaodong,” he said. “I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I said some things, I hope you let it go maturely. This is my apology. Please forgive me. I will support you in the future. Sorry.”
    Xu accepted the apology. “I hope everyone in the marital arts world don’t listen to random rumours and slanderous advice,” he replied.

Sun Lei apologises to Xu Xiaodong. Photo: YouTube/Fight Commentary Breakdowns

“If you have any concerns please contact me, I will explain everything to you. I want to fight the fake masters.
    “I hope all people in the martial arts community communicate with me. A lot of times you’re being misled by other people who spread rumours. This incident is formally ended, please don’t mention it again.”
    THREADS
    Xu Xiaodong Challenges to Kung Fu
    Iron Palm
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

dont have one xD

Our winners are announced

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips