Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin on Paul Revere

Sarah Palin on Paul Revere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4C7bvHv2w

"He who warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms by ringing those bells and, um, making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that, uh, we were going to be secure and we were going to be free."
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

She's a delightful bufoon that should bring laughter to children but instead brings tears to the eyes of sensible and logical people.

She is the definition of what is becoming of middle america.

I think it behooves you to run her out of town on a rail and to discontinue giving her tiny, incredibly ignorance filled mind any more airtime.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Except of course she was correct, and Boston historians confirmed it. Sarah Palin is more qualified to be POTUS then the gibbering idiot currently occupying. How high is unemployment? How high is gas? How much have home values fallen? the list goes on and on. The single most incompetant, least prepared man ever to be in the White House is IN the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    Except of course she was correct, and Boston historians confirmed it. Sarah Palin is more qualified to be POTUS then the gibbering idiot currently occupying. How high is unemployment? How high is gas? How much have home values fallen? the list goes on and on. The single most incompetant, least prepared man ever to be in the White House is IN the White House.
    Lol. This guy really hates the president. Must not be familiar with what he's done on his watch...which is a hell of a lot more than the previous one did in 8 years...which was mostly a lot of damage.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

this is why democracy doesnt work.

democracy will be the downfall of america

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

Uh, There is no democracy.

In the states they have a republic and up here we have a consensual government.
    There is no demos and most people don't vote.

So, in effect, democracy does not exist here and really, it never did.

You can effect change...but you better have money and power, same as the old old days. Nothing has changed.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries

I knew the Dim Mok was crazy
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    Unemployment Dec 2008: 7.2 percent
    Gas Price Summer 2008 (gas price is seasonaly affected): $4.10
    Average Home Value Skid Nov 2008: -25.1%

The list goes on and on....for the ACTUAL, single most incompetant, least prepared man ever to be in the White House.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

“You know what? I didn’t mess up about Paul Revere. Here is what Paul Revere did. He warned the Americans that the British were coming, the British were coming, and they were going to try take our arms and we got to make sure that we were protecting ourselves and shoring up all of ammunitions and our firearms so that they couldn’t take it.

But remember that the British had already been there, many soldiers for seven years in that area. And part of Paul Revere’s ride — and it wasn’t just one ride — he was a courier, he was a messenger. Part of his ride was to warn the British that we’re already there. That, hey, you’re not going to succeed. You’re not going to take American arms. You are not going to beat our own well-armed persons, individual, private militia that we have. He did warn the British.”
    We who word soup we have also too.

Palin's a tard. Period.
    People who give her cred are tards as well.

Country has to have it's tards, but dam! There's a lot of em just south of here!

I can't believe you got that nincompoop on the air still!

wait, it's America, yes I can believe it... nevermind, carry on with the shooting and the hoiven glaven....
    Kung Fu is good for you.

She's got nice tits.
    Just saying.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    She's got nice tits.
    Just saying.
    Pretty sure they're fake.
    1)she's old-ish
    2)she has a billion kids

1+2=fake bewbies

or, that rack is plastic man.

deep thoughts about em here: http://skippy-posts.blogspot.com/201...lins-tits.html
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Unemployment Dec 2008: 7.2 percent
    Gas Price Summer 2008 (gas price is seasonaly affected): $4.10
    Average Home Value Skid Nov 2008: -25.1%

The list goes on and on....for the ACTUAL, single most incompetant, least prepared man ever to be in the White House.
    So if having an unemployment rate of 7.2% makes you the most incompetant President, what does thay say about they guy who is presiding over 9% unemployment now?

Total public debt Dec 2008: $10,699,804,864,612.13
    Current public debt 6/6/11: $14,344,658,255,226.84

We can also add the Misery Index. It was 7.49 in Dec 2008. Its now at 12.16.

The home value drop continues under the community organizer. Update that number in 2 years. And gas prices just spiked again to 2008 levels just a few weeks ago.

You go ahead and attack Bush for being inexperienced. The community organizer has almost ZERO private sector experience. So he is less qualified than ANY previous President in that regard. You go right ahead and defend the guy that is running up record debt your kids will have to pay for when I'm retired.

Sources:
    miseryindex.us
    http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/NPGateway

who ever can place this pic first wins this thread.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    . You go right ahead and defend the guy that is running up record debt your kids will have to pay for when I'm retired.
    The record debt caused by two wars Bush started, you mean?
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 06-08-2011 at 08:53 AM.