Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin on Paul Revere

if hes not a troll then talk to him about the glory of islam. you guys need to learn to push peoples buttons since hes pushing yours
    Last edited by bawang; 06-09-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    if hes not a troll then talk to him about the glory of islam. you guys need to learn to push peoples buttons since hes pushing yours
    Lets' ask him if it hurt when he fell from the whore tree because he banged every guy on the way down!

Better yet, ask him to describe Kung Fu.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    LOL. Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.

We went into Iraq because Cheney thought it was an easy target for the Neo-Con plan to reshape the middle east through the "domino" effect.
    I'll keep telling everyone that because it's true. Sure, the timing may be suspicious, but that's the reason.

FACT: Iraq signed a cease-fire agreement that allowed for use of force if they broke the agreement.

FACT: Iraq broke the agreement.

It's really that simple. Spouting conspiracy theories won't change the facts.

When the Vice-President is exposing undercover CIA operatives who disagree with him, it's hard to vote against him, huh?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that Senate vote took place before that scandal.
    Last edited by BJJ-Blue; 06-09-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Of course he is. He is a worthless shill with a right wing agenda trying to push out crap ideas into populated forums in the hopes of getting validation for his evil minded and wicked ways.

meh, he'll burn in hell. lol
    Actually I just post facts and back them up with sources. I dont 'hope' for validation, I have it with history and the facts.

Again: I predicted all this economic stuff. That's vindication enough right there. And dig through my posts if you want to. Show me one incorrect economic prediction.

Maybe I'll burn in Hell, maybe not. That's God's call, not yours.

Post all the Scripture you want.

It talks about less fortunate, destitute people, the needy, etc. I agree those need help. People get debilitating injuries that prevent them from working. Some people are born with disabilities and cannot work. And we **** sure should take care of our disabled veterans. We should take care of those people. But to pay able-bodied people to do nothing is wrong. If you choose to be poor by not working, dropping out from your free education, having kids you can't afford, and using drugs you deserve no charity from anyone. What if we all just decided to stay at home and let the Democrats take care of us?

It's also said God helps those who help themselves. That sounds anti-welfare and pro self-reliance if you ask me.
    Last edited by BJJ-Blue; 06-09-2011 at 09:55 AM.

you sounds like a bourgois elitist to me, like some sort of uppidty liberal from new york. anyone who doesnt help out their fellow white man in need is a traitor to the aryan race.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    It's also said God helps those who help themselves. That sounds anti-welfare and pro self-reliance if you ask me.
    Have you even read the Bible? Where exactly does it say that?
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 06-09-2011 at 10:32 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Have you even read the Bible? Where exactly does it say that?
    It doesn't say that per se, and I did not say it did. I did not word it the best though, my bad on that.

It actually says: "For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat."

So again, the Bible does call for self-reliance and does not advocte one group of able-bodied people supporting another group of able-bodied people who refuse to work.
    Last edited by BJJ-Blue; 06-09-2011 at 11:07 AM.

I'd also like to ask again for you to answer these questions please:

It was shown that Americans making $500 at that time [WWII] paid income taxes at 23%. Inflation adjusted, $500 in 1943 is $6,500.17 now. And those people were taxed at 23%. So would it be fair to expect those making $6,500.17 and above to pay at least 23% of their incomes in income taxes?

Do you support the plan Obama rolled out that calls for only a minority of Americans to have to sacrifice more, or a plan that would more equally 'spread the sacrifice around'?

you dont wanna pay taxes? you some kind of tax dodging hippy? its patriotic to pay your taxes, boy.

if i was a god fearing american i would proudly pay more taxes to fund my countrys mighty army.

freedom aint free son.

I pay taxes that I might afford myself some sweet civilization.
    I'd pay more if I could get a guarantee of good government, fiscal responsibility, decent infrastructure and a military capable of defending all borders and shores and of course, an even better health and education system.

People who don't want to pay taxes should be thrown into the sea.
    Pay your dang taxes you delinquents!!!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

what kind of patriotic american learns a japanese martial art? ju ju soo or whatever the hell it is?

never forget pearl harbor

I pay taxes that I might afford myself some sweet civilization.
    I'd pay more if I could get a guarantee of good government, fiscal responsibility, decent infrastructure and a military capable of defending all borders and shores and of course, an even better health and education system.

People who don't want to pay taxes should be thrown into the sea.
    Pay your dang taxes you delinquents!!!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    I'd also like to ask again for you to answer these questions please:

It was shown that Americans making $500 at that time [WWII] paid income taxes at 23%. Inflation adjusted, $500 in 1943 is $6,500.17 now. And those people were taxed at 23%. So would it be fair to expect those making $6,500.17 and above to pay at least 23% of their incomes in income taxes?

Do you support the plan Obama rolled out that calls for only a minority of Americans to have to sacrifice more, or a plan that would more equally 'spread the sacrifice around'?
    I think 15% is fair for everyone. Except people who supported the invasion of Iraq. They should pay 65% until that cluster f@ck is paid off in full.

Mind you, we are just talking about Federal Income Tax, but your 40% also includes State and Local Taxes, as well, which the POTUS and Congress have no control over whatsoever.

nice! lol

Kung Fu is good for you.