Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Types of Sparring

thats kinda messed up, i would never try to teach someone to bang them. but i sure would teach someone im banging
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    One day a girl called me and asked if TCMA can be used in self-defense. I told her yes. She then asked if she could come to see me. When she arrived, she showed me the bruise on her body that she claimed that her husband beated her up everyday. After she had been in my class for one semester (UT informal class), she quited coming. During the next semester, her husband signed up my class instead. Someone told me that she started to beat up her husband daily.

I swear to God that everything that I have said is 100% truth.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-08-2011 at 03:01 PM.

did you bang her

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    did you bang her
    She couldn't afford me. I don't do it for free and I don't accept credit card either.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-08-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    One day a girl called me and asked if TCMA can be used in self-defense. I told her yes. She then asked if she could come to see me. When she arrived, she showed me the bruise on her body that she claimed that her husband beated her up everyday. After she had been in my class for one semester (UT informal class), she quited coming. During the next semester, her husband signed up my class instead. Someone told me that she started to beat up her husband daily.

I swear to God that everything that I have said is 100% truth.
    lol thats a really funny story.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.