Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope i did the right thing!!!!!

Blog Entries

I hope i did the right thing!!!!!

Ok, moments ago the whole neighborhood heard this little girl screaming bloody murder. So much so that i went downstairs to see what was going on and if i could help.

I noticed this lady on her balcony with her little daughter in a full nelson and screaming like mad. I watched for a moment until the lady lifted her daughter up and over the balcony i ran over and placed the lady's attention on myself. i began yelling at her then she put her baby down and her utter rage was now placed on me.

She literally threw everything out of her apartment at me including the little puppy and the dog house, kitchen sink and every thing she could get her hands on. I was ducking n dodging but keeping her attention on me instead of her daughter. even as the cops were arriving i was ducking n dodging. Thank god for my CLF...

I really though she was going to come after me, i would have preferred it that way to keep her daughter safe.

Im shooken up a little bit and needed to vent. thank god the girl is safe. now only thing left is to find the puppy
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

why didnt you grabble her with the choy lee fut grabbling

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    Dude, i was 20 feet below this lady who was going to throw her daughter off the balcony. i was going to catch her if her mother threw her over.

pls, don't joke right now.

I assume you called the police?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    I left my phone upstairs so i couldn't call the cops. But i was yelling to my neighbors to call them while i had this lady maintain her focus and anger on me. She really threw everything at me trying to hit me with what she could.

When the cops took her away she was kicking, spitting, and screaming like mad. I feel so bad for the puppy that she threw about fifty feet. it took off running and can't be found right now.

what an experience.

Was the woman on drugs or something? You did the right thing. Some people don't deserve to have children and she sounds like one of them.

Sounds typical of a drug enduced rage.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    Clfnole,

the lady had a psychotic episode. the way her daughter was screaming i knew someone was in danger. I feel bad cause the little girls mom got taken away but her mom could have killed her if i didn't step in. I pray this little girl understands i tried to do the right thing.

I've seen this lady many many times and all seemed great. looked like a great mom and daughter looked happy. but she straight lost it this morning. kept telling me the ghosts from the cemetary only a few feet away were going to come and get me.

i still feel so bad for the puppy...little chihuahua.... fell at least 30 feet down after being thrown out the window. I hope its ok.

Blog Entries
    is it normal afterwards to wonder if i did the right thing? I'm feeling so bad for the little girl right now.

Wow that is some crazy sh1te!!! If in fact it was caused by some mental illness that is unfortunate for all involved. Hope the little girl and the puppy are ok.

Blog Entries
    I just went outside and the puppy came back but its limping. the humane society is coming to take a look.

I've seen some crazy people before, but never one who tried to hurt their child.

I apologized to the little girls grandmother for being the reason so many of her things were destroyed but she thanked me for helping.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    is it normal afterwards to wonder if i did the right thing? I'm feeling so bad for the little girl right now.
    completely normal man. you did the right thing.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    Hskwarrior = working class hero today
    If I had any say in your Hung Mun, I'd recommend you for promotion.

May you live to see the smiles of your grandchildren's grandchildren.
    I'll pass that on to our Grand Master at Hung Mun. HAha....

Thanks everybody. I'm kinda emothional now during this come down part....I'm having a hard time with this cause i know what it feels like not having your mother with you. but if what i did actually saved this childs life....i'm gonna have to be happy about that.

i'm happy the grandmother isn't upset with me.

thats all you need to know that you provided a good service for that family.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I'll pass that on to our Grand Master at Hung Mun. HAha....

Thanks everybody. I'm kinda emothional now during this come down part....I'm having a hard time with this cause i know what it feels like not having your mother with you. but if what i did actually saved this childs life....i'm gonna have to be happy about that.

A warrior doesn't get emotional. You did the right thing and you should contact the police and social services so you don't get caught in legal battles. Next time make sure to call the police first and then act if necessary. Children in between crazy people are the most vulnerable but beware of the law as we usually don't know what we are supposed to do legally. Great act of a savior.