Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hope i did the right thing!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks TT.....and you're right. no one wanted to step in to help. everyone only came out when the police finally got there.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Blog Entries
    Aussie,

I pray this lady gets help cause no little girl should be without her mother. I don't normally drink beer too much, but i think this calls for a couple of shot of petron.

thanks brother

Hi, hskwarrior.
    Yup, you did the right thing. And I think it's perfectly normal to kind of second-guess yourself afterwards, but you don't need to. You did what needed to be done. And you weren't responsible for the woman throwing all her stuff (and her dog) at you; the sole responsibility for that lies on her head.

This may sound odd to some people, but I feel that everything happens for a reason. You were the right person to be there at that moment, and it worked out about as positively as it could have.

My hat's off to you, sir.

Blog Entries
    This may sound odd to some people, but I feel that everything happens for a reason. You were the right person to be there at that moment, and it worked out about as positively as it could have.

My hat's off to you, sir.
    Everything DOES happen for a reason bro. i feel you there. In my neighborhood i hear all kinds of screams and loud mofo's at all hours. But i instinctively reacted to these screams and went to see. i came out moments before she lifted her daughter up...at that point i knew she wasn't mentally aware of what she was doing. the fear on her daughters face is burned into my mind now. But i was the only person out there while everyone just looked from their windows.

Im happy i didn't second guess it as it happened. and i was going to risk my own safety for this little girl. why god chose me to do this....i don't know. but i'm glad he did. things just fell into the right places. her daughter is safe and in the care of her grandmother at the moment.

you know what? i also ran out there barefoot without thinking..there was so much glass on the floor afterwards i don't know how my feet didn't get cut up at all.

thanks Jimbo.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 06-09-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Rest easy knowing that you did the right thing.
    The little girl may not realise it straight away, but in time I'm sure she will.

My hat goes off to you as well. That was inspiring.

Good on ya bro! You did the right thing! Glad the girl is okay. Sorry to hear about the poor dog, but it sounds like he/she might be okay as well. Sounds like it all turned out about as well as it possibly could have, due to your intervention. Glad you were there...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    The preservation of life is paramount, you did the right thing.
    Even for a CLF guy.
    Sounds like you are lucky she didn't have a firearm handy lol fuq

Blog Entries
    Thanks folks...I've never felt more drained in my life. I also slept super deep as well.

Diego, yeah, i guess i am lucky. that thought never crossed my mind. and hey, if it meant her daughter would be safe i'd let the lady try and shoot me. i could just hide under her balcony
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 06-10-2011 at 06:51 AM.

Frank, remember that you were just in a fight. What you did worked and the child is safe. But you were fighting for a life and that's a traumatic experience. It won't go away soon. Doubts and concerns after the fact are normal.

It's easy for us to say from a distance, "relax, now," but it really takes time.

Good one on ya, bro.
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Blog Entries
    thanks bro.

yeah, by the time i finally went to sleep i was so mentally drained. then i had nightmares about the whole situation all over again. but today is a better day and my mind is still on it, i know even if this girl is taken away from her mother i did save her life. and maybe when her moms head clears up she may thank me for stepping in. who knows.

but i do appreciate all the support i got on this. thanks again folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    People like that need to be institutionalized and lobotomized.
    Hey, I think Frank did the right thing. That's not a very nice thing to say about him!

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFLPstudent View Post
    Hey, I think Frank did the right thing. That's not a very nice thing to say about him!

-David
    I'm referring to the crazy psychopath sad excuse for a "mother."
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

I know, I was being sarcastic....

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

Blog Entries

-David
    Watch it! don't get ya self penetrated!!!! LOL