Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Ross - You're wrong

Hey Ross - You're wrong

http://www.startribune.com/investigators/95692619.html

so eat it.

and expect more of this crap to come at you as you slip into ...Amerika over the next 5 years.

You'll barely notice!...No wait, you will be outraged.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

yep,more and more of this happening. America IS turning into Amerika.
    we got Rand Paul elected in Ky this last go around,maybe we can get Ron Paul ellected in 2012. i doubt it will happen as the establishment wont let it,but we need to speak up and let our voices be heard. the "right left" paradigm just doesnt fly anymore. they are both the one and the same,democrats and republicans.same agenda,all friends ,all went to school together,all in same fraternities together all hang out together and alot of them are related.
    the people who tell them what to do and control them want you and me poor and slaves.they track everything we do and everywhere we go.trying to legislate thoughts and speech through "political correctness"trying to ban guns,it is like living in 1936 germany or china.Foe now we still have some semblence of freedom,lets not waste it.
    buy guns,gold,silver ,food and water. be prepared to the best of your ability.we can never have everything but we can have alot and way more than most.

ogm

im scare

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by teetsao View Post
    maybe we can get Ron Paul ellected in 2012.
    Then you could have REAL debtors prisons!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

maybe for generational welfare.
    Ron Paul is the only legitamate choice. even chuck dropped huck back in the last go around and now backs ron paul. he is a constitutionalist.you know the document that forged this country?? oh wait it says your candian,why are you even posting??

pretty Horrifying

Thanks for posting

maybe for generational welfare.
    Ron Paul is the only legitamate choice. even chuck dropped huck back in the last go around and now backs ron paul. he is a constitutionalist.you know the document that forged this country?? oh wait it says your candian,why are you even posting??
    Hey now, I'm Canadian, and trust me, we have a vested interest in your politics believe it or not. Your politics effect us, your economy effects us, your military partnership effects us, etc etc.

There are only so many countries that actually really do stand together in a real sense and the US and Canada are two of them that are so intrinsically bound that nobody really realizes just how much so.

Do you know how many Canadian/American volunteers there are in your army, navy, airforce and marines right now?

I ask because I honestly don't know, but I do know that during the Vietnam war anywhere between 30 and 50 thousand Canadians fought for the USA by registering for the draft or volunteering.

Right now where I am, there are about 100k American citizens going about their day to day work in the city.

85% of all import/export traffic in Canada is US.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i know man,no offense. you seem to know whats up,i have seen other posts from you. it just seems alotof people post about stuff they have no clue about.i realize a forum is for opinions,but when it comes to my country and my GOD,i am very serious.
    gotta go ttyl

Surely it costs the government (local rather than federal I assume in these cases) more to incarcerate these individuals than the value of their debt?

he is a constitutionalist.you know the document that forged this country?
    The Native Americans must find your phrasing to be most ironic.
    It's not worth a penny!

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    The Native Americans must find your phrasing to be most ironic.
    I'm pretty sure Native Americans didn't really forge the nation of the USA. they were absorbed into it. And to this day are somewhat separate depending on what treaty is signed etc.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I'm pretty sure Native Americans didn't really forge the nation of the USA. they were absorbed into it. And to this day are somewhat separate depending on what treaty is signed etc.
    Wow - that is a quite astonishing misunderstanding of the meaning of my comment.
    It's not worth a penny!

By the way, I wonder what the average Native American makes of the idea that their people were 'absorbed' in to the USA. Such a nice, friendly way of putting it it.
    It's not worth a penny!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

There are only so many countries that actually really do stand together in a real sense and the US and Canada are two of them that are so intrinsically bound that nobody really realizes just how much so.
    If I have change in my pocket, I can count on having at least one or two of those silly Canadian coins in the mix... funny thing is- stores take them just the same. No exchange rate.

Just saying...

i know man,no offense. you seem to know whats up,i have seen other posts from you. it just seems alotof people post about stuff they have no clue about.i realize a forum is for opinions,but when it comes to my country and my GOD,i am very serious.
    gotta go ttyl
    Your god I want no part of. Your country I have no choice about. That being said, adhering to a single law written, for the most part, over 200 years ago and adjusted piecemeal over time is not a sound strategy for maintaining a modern country.

Paul's libertarianism would be disastrous economically. As somebody who has no choice but to accept that the two countries share economic ties I don't want that.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.