Thread: nice reflexes

nice reflexes

ok this guy got good gung fu skills or is a good gymnast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUn6...eature=related

or he just got lucky and physics decided to spare his life that day?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I knew that those aerial, whirlwind kicks were meant for something rather than kicking Ching invaders off of horses.

Wow! I want to live in China! Dude gets hit by a car and no one stops to help!

Its a good thing he didn't get hurt, those other vehicles would probably still be driving right by him!

While in China, I saw a car turn around and hit a guy on a bike who was in the bike/ walker lane, a passenger get out of said car, car speed away, and passenger scurry into the train station! Very common for those Guangzhou streets near bus stops and train stations. People and taxis just cut completely across the road to let their friends or passengers out....

After the man on the bike went down the back tire from the car ran over his ankle. No one on the street stopped, in the bike lane stopped, or the sidewalk stopped. I walked over to him and asked him if he was okay. He looked up at me and kind of said, yeah, yeah, yeah, and then stood up and hobbled off with his bike as I was asking him if he wanted me to get him help. GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    While in China, I saw a car turn around and hit a guy on a bike who was in the bike/ walker lane, a passenger get out of said car, car speed away, and passenger scurry into the train station! Very common for those Guangzhou streets near bus stops and train stations. People and taxis just cut completely across the road to let their friends or passengers out....

After the man on the bike went down the back tire from the car ran over his ankle. No one on the street stopped, in the bike lane stopped, or the sidewalk stopped. I walked over to him and asked him if he was okay. He looked up at me and kind of said, yeah, yeah, yeah, and then stood up and hobbled off with his bike as I was asking him if he wanted me to get him help. GREAT!
    It's gotta be the lack of the Judeo-Christian ethic.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It's gotta be the lack of the Judeo-Christian ethic.

Are you sure it isn't the lack of Aryan genetics? You sure love you some white people. Must be because you don't know that your Jesus was a covetous Jew.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    Are you sure it isn't the lack of Aryan genetics? You sure love you some white people. Must be because you don't know that your Jesus was a covetous Jew.
    Covetous in what manner, he hogged all the torture and crosses, and the dying for the sins of mankind that he should have shared with everyone else?

Shouldn't you be out training, since you think everyone here is fat and lazy? I would hate for you to turn into what you hate most. Fat and lazy and bald kung fu wannbes!