Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When and how long have you done iron hand?

100 days of no sex is the worst part.

It taught me never to jerk off when you are doing iron palm training, the jow gets to your cack and numbs it, then you can't cum, but can't stop either.

97 - 2001 - stopped til '03, stopped again in '08

palm, bridges, shirt, brooms.

if you don't maintain, it will not stay.

that is all.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I've never done it! I've never really been that interested. But with all this talk about it, I'm starting to get interested.

I may take it up now, mostly because I want to be invincible like David Carradine!

When I finish the training do I get wear those cool scars on my forearms and drive my finger into people's skulls like Remo Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I've never done it! I've never really been that interested. But with all this talk about it, I'm starting to get interested.

I may take it up now, mostly because I want to be invincible like David Carradine!

When I finish the training do I get wear those cool scars on my forearms and drive my finger into people's skulls like Remo Williams?
    Yes. And you can drive you fingers into bone like it's made of playdough, then press the pieces of bone against the funny pages, and you'll see the cartoon right there!
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Iron Bridges are always good to keep and maintain too.

Bridges are cutters, blockers, stoppers.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Yes. And you can drive you fingers into bone like it's made of playdough, then press the pieces of bone against the funny pages, and you'll see the cartoon right there!
    Totally cool! I always thought maxipadpreta's brain was made out of silly putty. Now I'm gonna see for myself!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Iron Bridges are always good to keep and maintain too.

Bridges are cutters, blockers, stoppers.
    Actually, iron bridges were probably my favorite iron body practice back when I did it often.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    if I recall my biochem..basically, different chemicals trigger different receptors in the cells.
    Try putting your hand in an actual caustic substance that can degenerate bone, such as lye or battery acid. See how well said caustic substance preserves other tissue as it is attacking the bone tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Try putting your hand in an actual caustic substance that can degenerate bone, such as lye or battery acid. See how well said caustic substance preserves other tissue as it is attacking the bone tissue.
    If you want to discuss this, start a thread for it.

As a matter of fact, you introduced caustic as the cause. As I understand it, a jow is intended to aid in healing, cool, and heat. If the jow he used was insufficient toward healing the degree of conditioning, and he continued with that degree of conditioning, fractures could occur.

In another thread, it would be interesting to see what answers people might have that work more with this stuff.

KC Elbows is on your ignore list since admitting he was doing troll posts at you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    100 days of no sex is the worst part.

It taught me never to jerk off when you are doing iron palm training, the jow gets to your cack and numbs it, then you can't cum, but can't stop either.
    yeah, I do IP now just for the abstinence.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

KC Elbows is on your ignore list since admitting he was doing troll posts at you.
    A troll post. Don't exaggerate.

ive been lazy and havent done iron palm. im mostly doing squats

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

KC Elbows is still on your ignore list after admitting to being a troll. He is probably doing more whining about you posting in "his" thread in an attempt to not let you voice your opinion regarding the current subject. Instead of continuing to act like a whiney beotch, he should do what you did and use the "ignore" function.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Einstein, using a caustic substance is not the only way to cause degeneration of bone, it could be due to calcium leaching from the bones. Certain steroids cause this as well. I am guessing that whatever herbs combined with the vinegar-which is known to affect calcium in bones, had that effect.
    BTW-the breaks of my fingers were not from any IP training itself, but occurred during sparring. The brittleness was attributed to the jow formula.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.