Thread: Fun breaking demos

Fun breaking demos

Please share any fun breaking demos you may find here, the good, the bad, the ugly!
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

I never saw him do that sort of thing before.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Breaking FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Please share any fun breaking demos you may find here, the good, the bad, the ugly!
    This would fall under 'ugly'

TV presenter accidentally exposes martial arts 'expert' as a fraud in hilarious live coverage
    15:32, 19 OCT 2016 UPDATED 15:35, 19 OCT 2016
    BY KARA O'NEILL
    The man was preparing to perform a karate chop that would break an apparently solid breezeblock - until the TV host waded in to 'help'

A TV presenter accidentally exposed a martial arts expert as a complete fraud during a live broadcast - and found the whole thing completely hilarious .

The Sunrise host was talking to the man about his ability to chop apparently solid breezeblocks in half with his hands and his head.

First, the so-called expert showed viewers how he could break through the brick with a tap of a glass.

To make the demonstration seem even more authentic, the presenter tried to back the man up, assuring the audience that the blocks were completely solid.

The TV host accidentally exposes the martial arts expert's trick

But as the host lightly touched one of the bricks to prove his point, it suddenly split right down the middle, revealing the martial arts master's trick to all the watching viewers.

The presenter then burst into laughter, before apologising profusely for ruining the illusion.

The reporter could barely stop laughing as he tried to continue the show

As the man then moved on the break a pile of blocks with his forehead, he warned the host not to touch.

Still giggling, the presenter tries to save the situation, saying: "Either way, that was very impressive."
    There's an embedded vid if you follow the link but you have to sit through an ad.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

おっ●いで瓦って割れるの?Gカップで試してみた!

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

i...uh....