Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: For Gene and the mods...

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    its not really about authentic or old school, its about dignity man. the dignity is gone.
    Perhaps.
    I just know that, as the years go by, the less I want to do with the whole "TCMA" stygma.
    I am not chinese, never will be, nor do I want to be.
    I don't care about the clothes or traditions that much, I am a simple guy when it cames to MA. You won't see me part of a lion dance or doing a demo or part of a "sect", it is not me and never will be.
    And personally I think that those are the things that give TCMA a "bad name" and make to many round eye think that are "chinese".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by V.O.R. View Post
    The REAL problem too many Hak Gwai and [B]Bak GwaIi/B] look down on Chinese and feel they can better the chinamens art better than they can.

tis' ohso true. Bareeve it!
    ok, so you've moved from stupid and racist to stupid and more racist; yep, like what you did there

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    of course you know, this was his way of keeping you "out the door", so he coud keep the "true" teachings from you, right?

with my sifu it was the same way - he has eschewed the "traditional " bai see convention for something else, in terms of his relationship with his students; it's not neat and defined, but it allows for a dynamic evolution over time, in terms of students' comings and goings; as a Taoist, I think he appreciates this much more than superimposing a cultural artifact onto his students, and it actually is very freeing;
    Even if that were true, keeping the true teachings away ( I know you were kidding by the way), who's at the lost?
    I do my best, give my all, including helping my fellow students in making themselves better (sometimes by beating on their asses), I do my best for them ( Both Sifu's) and if that is not enough, then so be it.

ok, so you've moved from stupid and racist to stupid and more racist; yep, like what you did there
    Oh you silly man. tis really not that bad. I'm completely confident you'll move on from this.
    Some people's kids!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Even if that were true, keeping the true teachings away ( I know you were kidding by the way), who's at the lost?
    I do my best, give my all, including helping my fellow students in making themselves better (sometimes by beating on their asses), I do my best for them ( Both Sifu's) and if that is not enough, then so be it.
    of course; but you know, no matter what, you can never be certain that he is not holding that last little bit of "secret" info back from you...and this little doubt will gnaw and gnaw at you until you break down and go seek out the "teacher-in-the-jungle"

The sad part is many of us have come to the realization that we don't care how Kung Fu is perceived anymore. We train, we do as we do, and we just don't give a sh**it. Because the well has been poisoned one too many times. This is absolutely the wrong attitude but it is what it is.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    of course; but you know, no matter what, you can never be certain that he is not holding that last little bit of "secret" info back from you...and this little doubt will gnaw and gnaw at you until you break down and go seek out the "teacher-in-the-jungle"
    STOP THAT !!!
    LMAO !!

One of the good things about having been around the block is that you KNOW, there are NO secrets.

Going to give the forums a try with a healthy ignore list activated. See if it works a little better that way.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    probably your best bet.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

this song is dedicated to you mighty david ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJH82SPhiZM

you walk away from kung fu, but one day you come back i have faith

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

walked away from your MOM
    just like your mom that song has no soul at all.

got nothing to say now cause you are a huge sissy boy.
    Frank, don't let Bawang and the other two jokers get under your skin.

It's clear they have no honour. Its clear that razanunida, bawang and Ross are just a bunch a whiney kids with illusions of elitenicity. personally i think they are the same person. what a shame.
    Some people's kids!

Ross (is) just...a whiney (kid) with illusions of elitenicity. what a shame.
    you should speak more respectfully of your Si Bahk!

Frank, don't let Bawang and the other two jokers get under your skin.

It's clear they have no honour. Its clear that razanunida, bawang and Ross are just a bunch a whiney kids with illusions of elitenicity. personally i think they are the same person. what a shame.
    Once again, and just how is your comment any different than anything they have said?

They are children for voicing their unpopular opinions, or perhaps stating opinions that are unpopularly voiced, but your opinions are better stated or perhaps more true?

Isn't that just your opinion, which makes your opinions just as elitnoquacious as theirs?

Sour puss!

Step

no one can defecate the mighty david ross

he is champion

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Once again, and just how is your comment any different than anything they have said?
    you're right. i had to sleep on it and put myself in the corner. I was caught up in the flow of hatred and swept away like a babe on a leaf.

no one can defecate the mighty david ross

he is champion
    Yes indeed, David Ross is the Defacate Champion. a true defecawarrior.
    Some people's kids!