Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: For Gene and the mods...

Look at the posts of any substance in the last few days.

One was moved about the i ching and kung fu theory because someone thought it must have to do with bagua or internal arts.

If you look at my posts you will find that I pack more value as a contributor than Ross the hater.

I know many people wanted to post more in depth topics here but feel that it is a waste because Ross will post sexy girl pictures. The rest of the internet is for that.

Maybe instead we can focus on real discussion and start to attract higher level folks.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Razamundo posts almost exactly like Mysterious Power, who was banned once already, if that means anything; otherwise, It minds not me if u ban him or not (despite thera t that he has posted several attacks on menstating that my wife is being infaithful to me, which is beyond juvenile, but whatever); my real issue is that he obviously knows Dave personally, and attacks him without being man enuf to say who he is - this is "class A" douche-baggery, regardless of whether he makes any valid points or not;
    Although I don't always like you, I respect your posts on biomechanics, you are too close to Ross to see clearly what he has allowed himself to become.

Fair point, tgy...

...although at over 11K posts, we all know Dave personally. Seriously, anyone who puts that much out there on this forum is open to attack. I have tons of people who talk to me as if they know me - and in fact, they do know a lot about me because I'm pretty translucent here on the web.

Given that a lot of the fight is between Razaunida & lkfmdc - let's do it this way - the next one to mention the other's name gets banned.

Man, it's like separating little kids on the playground.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I'm going to let that one pass

Clearly Dave was posting this as I was posting the post above.

Alright, you two. Go to your separate corners now.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Ah, Dave deleted that one above as I posted the one above.

I respect that. Thanks Dave.

Clean break, gentlemen, clean break.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

if u ban me u just have to let me compete in ninja star!!!

im going for the win this year for realz!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Gene Ching = King Solomon

participating in ninjastar might actually lift a ban....

...that or subscribing.

I'm starting to think I should just ban everyone.

Should I ban Dave now for his barrage of provoking posts? Maybe I should do so for all the PMs he's sending me?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...that or subscribing.

I'm starting to think I should just ban everyone.

Should I ban Dave now for his barrage of provoking posts? Maybe I should do so for all the PMs he's sending me?
    Just threaten to cut the baby in half.
    Which ever mother is ok with that, ban her! lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    Maybe instead we can focus on real discussion and start to attract higher level folks.
    Maybe start by setting an example we can all admire and wish to follow then?

Novel idea, huh?

You could stun everyone here into silence and ban yourself!

I read online one time that if you dont take internet as zerious bidnizz u might die from brain a hemmorhage...

i say dont ban anyone. just let me modify their posts it will be more fun that way
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Maybe start by setting an example we can all admire and wish to follow then?

Novel idea, huh?

You could stun everyone here into silence and ban yourself!

I did start that way and then the *******es came out of the woodwork to bray in my direction.

Gene could ban everyone and put automated bots in thier place. Response ideas are:

LKFMDC: You all are still wrong and the six people who sign up tomorrow to argue with me are wrong as well.

Sanjuro Ronin: Who wants to look at hottie pics?

David Jameison: Ross, you are wrong. How do I know this? Because I am going to keep writing and responding to you, (even though you have had me on ignore for the past five years) until you man up and admit it.

Lucas: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

Razaunida: Ross, I will not rest until I have laid my vengeance upon thee.

Bawang: Wu De is good and justifiable. Chilese rapes white womans and behead traitors till good.

Problem solved, Gene.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Should I ban Dave now for his barrage of provoking posts?
    so now starting discussion on the discussion forum is a banable offense?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    I did start that way and then the *******es came out of the woodwork to bray in my direction.
    I did notice your thread on forms and meditation, so far so good! It is libel to be a short thread though. The ones with real conversations usually are!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    Gene could ban everyone and put automated bots in thier place. Response ideas are:

LKFMDC: You all are still wrong and the six people who sign up tomorrow to argue with me are wrong as well.

Sanjuro Ronin: Who wants to look at hottie pics?

David Jameison: Ross, you are wrong. How do I know this? Because I am going to keep writing and responding to you, (even though you have had me on ignore for the past five years) until you man up and admit it.

Lucas: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

Razaunida: Ross, I will not rest until I have laid my vengeance upon thee.

Bawang: Wu De is good and justifiable. Chilese rapes white womans and behead traitors till good with mayonnaise.

Problem solved, Gene.
    Fixed it for you!

No need to thank me! I am altruistic and never do anything for thanks or the attention or anything like that!