Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Jow for iron palm conditioning- needed, waste of time, or counterproductive?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    To be fair, you are gonna have him using a dictionary just to try and absorb that...

lol
    For all my effort at being Grandiose-ier than you and Ross, I still managed to mistake "you're" for "your".

Doh.

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Mixing jow with DMSO would be a risky venture, but rubbing it on the skin so that it will be absorbed into the skin is not a risky venture?

Do you see the problem with this line of thinking?
    No... Do you see the problem with yours? Of course not...

If we accept that DMSO is non-toxic (which we don't have to but it is another issue), then there is no problem with applying it. The point is that whatever is mixed with it enters the skin and the bloodstream much more effectively.

Assuming that jow is safe and effective (again... which we don't have to but that is not my point) according to its traditional delivery method, we still cannot assume that increased absorption IS safe.

This is not a mysterious, unknown concept. Some things that are healthy at certain levels are poisonous at others.

It seems like your concept of critical thinking lacks discernment and subtlety. You might want to read this article:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...18/MN73840.DTL

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I can't believe there are 200 some post in this thread.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.