Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: females in traditional chinese martial arts

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    this is the reason i get to decide what is chinese culture, what is chinese martial art, and you dont.

i am from the hometown of northern shaolin teacher guruzhang. i am from the countryside. you are a uppity city chinese from taiwan, and its debatable that you are even chinese at all.

i know my provinces sanda champion and my provinces ex wushu chairman. you know yang jwing ming.
    nah, i'd actually rather argue that no one person gets to decide. ultimately it doesn't matter what you as an individual, bawang, thinks no matter how authentically chinese you claim to be. it is clear who you want to work with and who you want to exclude, and on my end.. there are plenty of folks who will build community with me. you sound like you have a lot of anger issues and seem to enjoy instigating on these forums and being antagonistic. it's a reflection of who you are as a human being. enjoy your life .

Quote Originally Posted by Jian View Post
    nah, i'd actually rather argue that no one person gets to decide. ultimately it doesn't matter what you as an individual, bawang, thinks no matter how authentically chinese you claim to be. it is clear who you want to work with and who you want to exclude, and on my end.. there are plenty of folks who will build community with me. you sound like you have a lot of anger issues and seem to enjoy instigating on these forums and being antagonistic. it's a reflection of who you are as a human being. enjoy your life .
    im speaking to you honestly as a man speaks to another man.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

You are not speaking to a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUsix...eature=related

if a woman is willing to receive training like this she can train whatever she wants

Yes training must be severe to be useful. Not like reiki

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Bawangs real mom traditionally had him stand on his head in Elephant dung which would explain why he's so fully of sh1t
    hey, it's fine, hskwarrior, thanks for the support, but it's fine. i think bawang and raz's true values have come out.

i only came to the forum to gather opinions and i'd rather hear the raw and real opinion from folks than the politically correct stuff i get in person. and yes, raz, i read baby chinese and don't have to convince some guy on the internet that i'm chinese and don't care to get into a discussion defining "american values".

that being said, i think i've gathered enough info.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUsix...eature=related

if a woman is willing to receive training like this she can train whatever she wants
    Whats manly about it? If that guy slapped him back he likely would **** himself

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    you must be one of those angry gay guys that hates the world cause you are not as FIERCE as you wish to be.
    What are you talking about?

I am talking about the martial arts.

jian, if you couldnt even handle a verbal argument with a man, how can you spar or train with a man.

She can't.

Which is what every man reads when he sees a feminist going on and on with some hysterical tirade. We think, "She can't" Not that women can't...just that woman is an incapable.

blah blah blah patriarchy

Translation: I suck...I can't...I'll blame half the world.

my name steve. steve johnson.

more interesting discussions going on in other forum threads. i'll check back again later for responses though, but somehow i think this thread is dead. know when to redirect attention

台湾人看不懂汉字。 什么可能?

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    台湾人看不懂汉字。 什么可能?
    ok since you just wrote a very interesting thread on rape prevention, albeit dark, i'll entertain you for a sec. yes taiwanese people can understand chinese. there.

it's a beautiful language.