Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: females in traditional chinese martial arts

no, his values demonstrate that he is Chinese.

Yours show that you are middle class and white. Both are good, but you can tell where people are from by their values.

Fuk to you

i am a warrior

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    Fuk to you

i am a warrior
    so, you'll take the job then, get us chicken, make the doc and buy more chicken?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

msg is hell of a drug

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Snooty Snob Elitists ALWAYS get the as$ses beaten by poor folk which is the main reason why Elitists hate those who pretend to be ELITE.

having money or being white doesn't make you elite.
    take a look in the mirror

you just don't hear that about mexicans. you are lying.
    I'm Mexinese. Mexican Mom, Chinese Dad.

That means that I can fight, feck, dance and think. Hybrid vigor. I can pass for both after a month in each country. At first I look like a lao wai, but later they think I am a minority from Yunnan.

Actually Mexicans and Chinese have a long history.

Why do you hate white people so much? You are some kind of Italian, but you can still pass for white. Use your white power to benefit the world, not just yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    so, you'll take the job then, get us chicken, make the doc and buy more chicken?
    im going to stay in skoos, make 100k a year, then buy lifetime supply

the other time i got invited to a rich friends birthday party, it cost them 350 dollars total. when they were playing i took a sack and gathered all their leftovers.
    in tribute I shall send my son to bed with no diner tonite with no explanation...

it actually happened, she never spoke to me after that

getting to responses...

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    Yes, yes, everyone is equal in la la land. Asians can slam dunk, Latinos get Nobel Prizes and Jews dominate in team sports. Oh what? This is reality!??! Thats not fair!

I was also talking about social class and culture. Middle class white women are not good at fighting.
    well, if you want to live according to stereotypes and sentiments of the mainstream, it's your life, who am i to argue? btw, u keep bringing up the "equality" argument. no one is making that argument so you're just setting yourself up.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    somewhat agree.

However, I would tend to teach much more deceptive and treacherous stuff to women and kids even in those circumstances. And NOT focus on male v female, brute strength vs non-brute strength etc.

I wouldn't want a small women boxing a large man, I'd want her to make a short sharp shock and escape before she got done. Sparring in a kickboxing format? Not cross gendered. It's not productive in a big sense.
    definitely. i think the "deceptive and treacherous stuff" and what my shifu would call "secrets" is what i love about martial arts.

sounds more appropriate

Personally, i feel a female should train to deal with strong men. they will need it when a man attacks them. but some men just can't handle a strong woman.

And Sifu Gus K's student is HOT. i find a strong woman to be very sexy.
    i think women can definitely benefit from training with stronger men. and it's true that some men can't handle strong women. to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    If you teach martial arts, you are looking for exceptional students. male or female. there is a large amount of guys that quit. if you find an exceptional individual, male or female, you are blessed as a teacher. these are the people you seek as a teacher. when they find you, teach them. everyone else, male or female, that cannot hack it, is just fodder to train on.

if you have a woman that is serious about training all the way, why hold them back and put them with women who arent? of course keep the women who dont want to train with men away from the men, but if a woman says i want to fight men, let her. otherwise dont train any women at all in any way.

this is all my opinion.
    right on, lucas. totally agree.

No, when i train females i train them to effectively defend themselves. i don't expect them to go toe to toe with a man. its like man vs grizzly imho. but giving a female the sense of confidence to know she really can protect herself is a liberating thing for them.

At home, i randomly (and not too hard) try to smack my girl in the face when she's not looking...sometimes with more than three strikes at one time. at first she hated it. next she started blocking them... She thought i was bullying her only to realize i was training her to protect herself from hands she didn't want touching her. (yes not even my hands hardy har..)

Today, she is my private student.
    I think that's great training for a woman, and anyone to build resilience.

it actually happened, she never spoke to me after that
    then I shall also forbid my son from seeing one of his friends ever again (I'll let him pick which one)

Full of sh1t! you are neither. you are WHITE
    I wish, I could make money so much easier. I do have a lot of white culture having lived so long in the US. My Mexican cousins call me a gringo.

I guess that is me being elitist huh? Am I sounding white?

Well my parents were actually poor so we were clean and I had to study a lot.

White trash are really rich so they can afford to be lazy dirty pigs.

That is why Mexicans and Chinese will be the new elite. We will go to Iowa for sex tourism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jian View Post
    i think women can definitely benefit from training with stronger men. and it's true that some men can't handle strong women. to each their own.
    my wife is Russian; she speaks 6 languages; she started med school at 15, is an OB/GYN and works up to 80 hrs/week sometimes; she trained sambo; she jumped out of airplanes (with a parachute, c'mon); she drives a black STI she calls "Kali the Beast"; she's an RYT and French-trained DO; she paints / draws / makes her own perfumes;

I clean the bathrooms...

wow that is a nice wife. from what website can i purchase please?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    my wife is Russian; she speaks 6 languages; she started med school at 15, is an OB/GYN and works up to 80 hrs/week sometimes; she trained sambo; she jumped out of airplanes (with a parachute, c'mon); she drives a black STI she calls "Kali the Beast"; she's an RYT and French-trained DO; she paints / draws / makes her own perfumes;

I clean the bathrooms...

I'm sorry I insulted you wife, please don't tell her. You are smart to marry a woman like her. Much respect.

you haven't proven otherwise.
    Can I borrow some money?