Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: females in traditional chinese martial arts

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Come on now. you reak of "I'm ELITE"......

and i doubt you know about tongan or samoan lovers. i really doubt it.

On earth, there's only one race. HUMAN. all the rest are just Ethnicities. People who judge you based off of class are ELITIST SCUM. no better than anyone on any level you just think you're better than others.

yeah you're right. When you think you're high class, all others are just peasants. But its the peasants who laugh and point their fingers at the weak elitests who can and love to dish out hatred to anything they feel is beneath them which i find ironic as no ELITIST would turn down the assistance of a "COMMONER" if his life were on the line.

There are many poor people out in the world that will know more true happiness than what your money can bring you. shallow as$ weaklings.

Why do you have a chip on your shoulder? Why do you fantasize that being poor and powerless is good. I started out as poor and powerless and changed my situation. I don't care if you say elitist, I say free. Education, money and power give me freedom. Stay proud and caged. KFC is awesome...Today for lunch I had 2 steaks with plum wine. When I was young I got malnutrition. I am so happy now.

There are two things I never want to be:

1. rich

2. famous

I don't understand why people want these things. They seem like a royal pain in the arse to the people that do have them.

Stability, contentment, friends and family are more than enough for this cat. I don't hate money, but I'll be screwed if I'm gonna chase it. lol

Being impoverished is no easy street either. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Have moved on, long ago.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    There are two things I never want to be:

1. rich

2. famous

I don't understand why people want these things. They seem like a royal pain in the arse to the people that do have them.

Stability, contentment, friends and family are more than enough for this cat. I don't hate money, but I'll be screwed if I'm gonna chase it. lol
    Stability and money is freedom.

People only become famous to get rich. The wealthy can afford middle class comfort. They don't need large displays of wealth and fame because they have social connections and education that will ensure that their kids can also have comfort. Rags to riches billionaires are not as well off as middle class US families where everyone has education. The first generation money without education and a stable government can blow away too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    Stability and money is freedom.

People only become famous to get rich. The wealthy can afford middle class comfort. They don't need large displays of wealth and fame because they have social connections and education that will ensure that their kids can also have comfort. Rags to riches billionaires are not as well off as middle class US families where everyone has education. The first generation money without education and a stable government can blow away too easily.
    What about the large group of complete and utter morons who inherit their wealth over many generations?

You are defending wealthy people? I never attacked them. They are not all stable and content. IN fact, I would say that this is quite the opposite in many cases.

mo money= mo problems

mo fame = mo problems

Money is no shield. Your dollar could have no value as of tomorrow if the winds of commerce change.

Fame is no shield, even the best are forgotten.

Many people who are wealthy do flaunt it with vehicles, houses, travel, leisure time and so on.

I don't put a lot of stock in monetary wealth. I personally know more than a few millionaires just by chance of life, and have even met a few billionaires through lines of work.

It seemed like the richer they got, the more their wealth management activities sucked the life from them.

I don't begrudge a man his wealth either. I am just not interested in it.
    Money has a weird effect on people. Especially those with a love for it.

After all, the love of money is the root of all evil.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    the chip on my shoulder must be from the dust of the Boulder that sits on yours. I got some overspill from you.

Free means you are not bound by ethnicity, class, appearance, or any other shallow idea that comes with it. Free is not having to worry about paying rent, taxes, and living with ELITISTS who are nothing more than weak individuals in the first place.

The Free do not oppress others to maintain their own freedom. and the fact that you had two steak and plum wine means you are an alcoholic who uses MEALTIME to get your drink on. But you still look malnutritioned.

I'd rather be broke and happy than Rich and Miserable.

The world is not what you wish it to be. And it isn't one or the other.

i was broke and for some reasons it did not make me happy

i will investigate further

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

That is because only people who have safety and wealth idealize being poor. Poor means that you can't stop oppression. Justice is expensive.

I remember once getting ripped off when I was a kid and no one would do anything because we were just Mexicans. It ****ed me off and motivated me to have a position in society that would grant me equal status.

Happiness has everything to do with getting your basic needs met...after that if you can't be happy its a mental disease.

You can be aloof and spiritual Guru in India, but when your mom has to be a ***** to get enough food you don't seem so spiritual, you become a d-bag. A real holy man would bust his ass to make enough money to buy women and children out of prostitution. I do that. I bust my ass to make business opportunites for people who have no chance. I don't give handouts, I make roads. It takes an elitist mindset to do that. I could just care about myself and be content and poor in the US (rich by world standards) but I'm not a d-bag. I care about people in 3rd world countries who happen to be my family. I am connected to them so my success is there chance at getting the necessities of life.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i was broke and for some reasons it did not make me happy

i will investigate further
    money won't make you happy either!

it will make your misery somewhat more bearable though.

good relationships, good health, contentment in accomplishments.
    This is what makes me happiest.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

i disagree

on the east coast a bucket of 15 piece kfc cost 17.99, 16.99 with coupons

in ontario it costs 30 dollars and i am unable to find or procure coupons

this is has caused significant lowering of my happy

i disagree

on the east coast a bucket of 15 piece kfc cost 17.99, 16.99 with coupons

in ontario it costs 30 dollars and i am unable to find or procure coupons

this is has caused significant lowering of my happy
    why don't you take a job at kfc?
    total win/win for you!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It is a misconception that black people alone love fried Chicken.

Every city block in China has a KFC and in Guangzhou they have bruce lee chicken. I don't think there is anything more afrocentric than Bruce Lee chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    why don't you take a job at kfc?
    total win/win for you!
    kfc do not offer free meals or large discounts to employees

if i posessed more monays i can procure more kfc which will result in increased happy

and in ontario they salt the chickens up to try to make me buy a drink. instead i take a napkin and wipe off the salt. fuk em.
    Last edited by bawang; 06-16-2011 at 05:17 PM.

kfc do not offer free meals or large discounts to employees

if i posessed more monays i can procure more kfc which will result in increased happy

and in ontario they salt the chickens up to try to make me buy a drink. instead i take a napkin and wipe off the salt. fuk em.
    take a job as a cook and degrade yourself by taking the "spillage".
    Also, video tape of yourself crying as you eat this spillage would be cool! We could make a documentary and you could buy more chicken?

too much all at once?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

you guys dont seem to understand.

when i was a kid in china i ate kfc a total of two times.

one time my mother bought me a hamburger, she waited in line for over half an hour, and it cost 50 dollars.

the other time i got invited to a rich friends birthday party, it cost them 350 dollars total. when they were playing i took a sack and gathered all their leftovers.

you guys will never understand the gift of kernel sanders. praise him.
    Last edited by bawang; 06-16-2011 at 05:29 PM.

I understand bawang. When I was a kid a girl gave me a KFC leg. I ate it and started to eat the bones and marrow and another boy took it and threw it away.

I cried.

I love KFC, so much nourishment. At the time I was underweight and my bones broke easily.

Now I can have KFC and I love it. Chinese KFC doesn't have buscuits..its bull****.