Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NTD Traditional Martial Arts Competition

sir, SIR, although i understand it is cumstomary among the white peoples for good friends to go to edge of forest and make hand party, i must refuse.

the only thing thats going to my arms is my pillow girlfriend, wanda.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    sir, SIR, although i understand it is cumstomary among the white peoples for good friends to go to edge of forest and make hand party, i must refuse.
    you're not white?!?

the only thing thats going to my arms is my pillow girlfriend, wanda.
    don't call me wanda

do not be kidding, sir. firstly you are not called wanda. secondly, you are not a pillow.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

do not be kidding, sir. firstly you are not called wanda. secondly, you are not a pillow.
    <nods in assent, eyes closed, smiling knowingly>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    What we want to do is do encourage gong fu pracititioners to fully discover all parts of the Tradition of their style and help to preserve Traditional Chinese Martial Arts for the future, as its a key point of Chinese Tradition.
    "To preserve Traditional Chinese Martial Arts for the future"? Are you joking? You are trying to push the Traditional Chinese Martial Arts all the way down to hell.

- We already have enough "Taiji for health only" people.
    - Now we are going to have another group "CMA for performance only" people.
    - Soor we will have "CMA for self-cultivation only" people.

Just hope that I don't have to live long enough to see that happen in front of my eyes.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 08-22-2011 at 10:13 PM.

it is not really a competition per se.

it is an invitational gathering.

several schools across the globe or chinese communities around the world.

get to gether

some students doing some "show" and "tell".

everybody is rewarded with some "fake" award or culture exhibit award.

they may include cooking, music, dance, paint brush.

"wushu" is also used to attract crowd to attend.

it is gathering for cultural purpose.

or entertainment extra vaganza.

fighting nooooooo, not really.

----

show or demo some throws, fake fight'

show or demo some forms

giving out medals for everyone for coming

etc etc

lunar festival, dragon boat festival, cooking festival

and wushu show and tell festival

----

gathering and showing off your school and your students

get into fight, noooooh.

---

punch line

get to gether/gather

it is a cultural gathering

it is like OC country fair

orange county county fair

city fair

pumkin bash

and lord and behold

wushu fair

wushu bash

wushu paaaa errr teeeee

---

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    "To preserve Traditional Chinese Martial Arts for the future"? Are you joking? You are trying to push the Traditional Chinese Martial Arts all the way down to hell.

- We already have enough "Taiji for health only" people.
    - Now we are going to have another group "CMA for performance only" people.
    - Soor we will have "CMA for self-cultivation only" people.

Just hope that I don't have to live long enough to see that happen in front of my eyes.
    I guess this a matter of different opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0MJbpHCCQ

Kind regards,
    Xian

take the cult show on the road, you've got no takers here
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post

take the cult show on the road, you've got no takers here
    I am sorry to inform you that by joining the NTD Martial Arts competition you dont get promoted into a cult , you dont get the possiblty to hand out all your money to a very serious looking Jesus wannabe, and no we also not going to build a a Flying Saucer and fly to planet bla6403.
    I am really sorry. So I hope you dont mind that I ask you to inform yourself before just repeating anything you might heard anywhere. Our competition is serious and we try our best get better and better each year. Who wants to look for himself I propose to come as an guest, If you are afraid to come, take a policeman with you or whatever you need to feel safe..

Kind regards,
    Xian

Your event is run by Fallen Dumb Fa, you can protest as much as you want but everyone knows this is true

Have you noticed that no one here has supported this thing?

You guys aren't just wack jobs, you are RACIST wack jobs. So take your crap some place else

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Your event is run by Fallen Dumb Fa, you can protest as much as you want but everyone knows this is true
    Our event is sponsored by New Tang Dynasty Television. www.ntdtv.com

Have you noticed that no one here has supported this thing?

You guys aren't just wack jobs, you are RACIST wack jobs. So take your crap some place else
    Yeah and for that we have all kind of races as contestants and even the spokesman of who introduced the Martial Arts Competition in my last video is black. And I am myself been german born with polish , netherland , french backround. In my direct work enviroment are Latinos, different asians type of people black people, Russian people.. Of course we are all racists.. Wake up dude...

Kind regards,
    Xian

Our event is sponsored by New Tang Dynasty Television.
    According to the Wall Street Journal, NTD is, along with The Epoch Times and Sound of Hope radio station, part of a media empire founded by and affiliated with Falun Gong practitioners

- Chen, Kathy "Chinese Dissidents Take On Beijing Via Media Empire" Wall Street Journal 11-15-2007

OOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSS

Yeah and for that we have all kind of races as contestants
    Except for those years ONLY Asians could enter. You guys think no one remembers this stuff

I could also go on about the RACIST agenda of Fa Lun Da Fa itself!

Now run along and play in the traffic

http://www.cultnews.com/?cat=169

Racism and ****phobia: I have specifically asked Falun Dafa members how they regard Mr. Li’s racist teachings, which denigrate the children of interracial unions as “cross bred” and “incomplete.”

One Falun Dafa practitioner responded, “My understanding is that when gods created man, we were created to god’s image [sic], different races was created [sic] by gods of different races and when a child is born from a marriage of two people from different races it will be hard for the gods to trace the child’s origin and therefore hard to save.”

In defense of Li Hongzhi’s ****phobic pronouncements one member remarked, “Actually all orthodox (upright) religions view this matter in the same way, Christianity included, it is very hard to reach heaven when practicing ****sexuality.”
    USA Today, Apr. 26, 1999

In Li's view, the races are not to be intermingled. Mixed-race children, he notes, are a symptom of societal decline. A race has its own particular ''biosphere,'' and whenever children are born of a mixed-race relationship, they are ''defective persons.'' Li contends that heaven itself is segregated. ''Anybody who does not belong to his race will not be cared for. I do not just say that. It is really true. I am revealing the secret of heaven to you.''
    Li's OWN WORDS as recorded at a lecture
    Lecture in Huston conference (Li Hongzhi, Oct.12.1996)

A. Question: You said that different races have their corresponding Heavens, but why the African Negro race doesn't have any?

Answer: The Negroes were created by their own god but they were ignored long time ago.
    You can find thousands of these quotes... many on the cult's own web sites

According to the Wall Street Journal, NTD is, along with The Epoch Times and Sound of Hope radio station, part of a media empire founded by and affiliated with Falun Gong practitioners

- Chen, Kathy "Chinese Dissidents Take On Beijing Via Media Empire" Wall Street Journal 11-15-2007

OOOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSS
    What opps ? Of course it is.. That makes not any kind of event an Falun Gong event. See if you believe it or not, its just your thing. Not all of us are Falun Gong practioners.

The problem is that NTD is reporting on regular basis on what Chinese Communist party is doing. And thats a problem for them which they are very afraid of. Ohterwise no one would care a bit, if members of NTD a christians, moslems or whatever stuff there are doing. And there seems only to think Chinese Communist party that Falun Gong is a cult. Even in Singapure you can go to the park and there will be on one side people doing Falun Gong, others Tai Chi and others other kinds of Gung Fu...

Kind regards,
    Xian