Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: NTD Traditional Martial Arts Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post

What opps ? Of course it is..
    So the event is being organized by a body OWNED by Fa Lun but it isn't a Fa Lun event?

NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR CRAP. You need to find a forum where people care, and this one isn't it.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

A racist cult running a martial arts tournament, who would have thunk it

Racism and ****phobia: I have specifically asked Falun Dafa members how they regard Mr. Li’s racist teachings, which denigrate the children of interracial unions as “cross bred” and “incomplete.”

One Falun Dafa practitioner responded, “My understanding is that when gods created man, we were created to god’s image [sic], different races was created [sic] by gods of different races and when a child is born from a marriage of two people from different races it will be hard for the gods to trace the child’s origin and therefore hard to save.”

In defense of Li Hongzhi’s ****phobic pronouncements one member remarked, “Actually all orthodox (upright) religions view this matter in the same way, Christianity included, it is very hard to reach heaven when practicing ****sexuality.”
    USA Today, Apr. 26, 1999

In Li's view, the races are not to be intermingled. Mixed-race children, he notes, are a symptom of societal decline. A race has its own particular ''biosphere,'' and whenever children are born of a mixed-race relationship, they are ''defective persons.'' Li contends that heaven itself is segregated. ''Anybody who does not belong to his race will not be cared for. I do not just say that. It is really true. I am revealing the secret of heaven to you.''
    Li's OWN WORDS as recorded at a lecture
    Lecture in Huston conference (Li Hongzhi, Oct.12.1996)

A. Question: You said that different races have their corresponding Heavens, but why the African Negro race doesn't have any?

Answer: The Negroes were created by their own god but they were ignored long time ago.
    You can find thousands of these quotes... many on the cult's own web sites

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    So the event is being organized by a body OWNED by Fa Lun but it isn't a Fa Lun event?
    Are events from NBC Christian events because there members are Christians ? What is so unimagineley that a little television project has grown over the years to a normal televions network which can even now can be seen in China ? At first the television project was simply about reporting about ourself. As everyone just repeated what Chinese mass media were reporting and no one looked for himself.And gathered his own information. After some years some people started to look for themselfs and there opinion changed. And you know what our television had grown that much that we started to make more and more normal programms and tv shows and stuff like that. So whats wrong with that working as an normal tv station ? And making monkey by running it ? Thats just one kind of business like anyone else is doing it.

Kind regards,
    Xian

I'm German-Irish-Scot, and my beer god does not think he will be confused at all by the intermixing.

me like german beer at beer stube.

me like irish beer at pub.

me like scottish beer--

so prost everyone or jedermann

My beer god thinks everyone is beautiful. At 2 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xian View Post
    Are events from NBC Christian events because there members are Christians ?
    If that's the best you can do, time to pack your bags, I also think Li will be angry at you so NO HEAVEN FOR YOU!

I tag the annual event

as cultural and get to gather bash

not political

A racist cult running a martial arts tournament, who would have thunk it
    Sorry you are pointless. There a so many people from so many countries who are doing Falun Gong. I see there three possibilites one is you have an strange understanding of racsim, second is your really intent to believe that all these people are in fact against each other. Third your simply spamming.

Kind regards,
    Xian

If that's the best you can do, time to pack your bags, I also think Li will be angry at you so NO HEAVEN FOR YOU!
    Okay its the third oppurtinity...

My beer god also endorse appetizers.

You can blah blah all day but that doesn't change the fact that your cult is RACIST

When Li says black people have no heaven to go to, that is racist

When Li says children of mixed races have no heaven to go to, that is racist

Your cult is ****phobic, racist and also LOONEY TOON

You are right up there with scientologists, talking about alien invaders

You can blah blah all day, doesn't change those things

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    I tag the annual event

as cultural and get to gather bash

not political

my point is that people of all faiths or even no faith/atheist may all attend.

My beer god also endorse appetizers.
    pretzel too much salt

so more beer. bitte.

Li's OWN WORDS as recorded at a lecture
    Lecture in Huston conference (Li Hongzhi, Oct.12.1996)

A. Question: You said that different races have their corresponding Heavens, but why the African Negro race doesn't have any?

Answer: The Negroes were created by their own god but they were ignored long time ago.
    sure does sound like racist BS to me!