Thread: 'Bye bye pervert'

Hybrid View

Joe Rogan says:

"America is ok with lying about War, but if you send a pic of your **** over the internet, we can't trust you."
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I dont understand why that republican senator that was on the prostitution list wasn't held to the same standard??? he lied then and is still lying about it, he comitted a crime, he ran on fam values and high morals. yet not one republican called for him to resign... i agree weiner had to go, not cause he did what he did, but cause he lied about it... but a majority of his constituents that were polled seem to already forgive him...

i dont care about the sex, have a 300 person orgy for all i care, just dont be a liar about it... hold ur head high and say "yeah, i fukced them all.... WHAT???"

i think weiner only lied coz of the wife part, but its still lying...

Joe Rogan says:

"America is ok with lying about War, but if you send a pic of your **** over the internet, we can't trust you."

yeah thats pretty sad...

i will never understand how these guys can play dirty back and forth politics and stand there and front like its all genuine... they ALL do it... its pathetic... the clinton thing was a prime example... the head he got in his office was private and had no reason to be made public aside from an attempt to smear the other side...

whats really sad is that it was newt at the head of it... now theres a fine truth telling monogamous type of guy... and you can tell alot about a man by who his woman is, and newts woman is the dumbest b1tch ive seen in a while... she'll prolly cost him the nomination too, as if he had a chance anyways...