Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Bye bye pervert'

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It's BS because as you said, it's not illegal, so there's no crime. Just some infidelity, or maybe not even that. Did anyone talk to his wife? Maybe they are in a more open relationship?
    Can you even read?

And I'm being serious here. I've said several times that the guy said his account was hacked. That's a serious problem. First off, giving false information to police is a crime. Second, it wasn't just possible infidelity, it was the lies he told to try and get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Can you even read?

And I'm being serious here. I've said several times that the guy said his account was hacked. That's a serious problem. First off, giving false information to police is a crime. Second, it wasn't just possible infidelity, it was the lies he told to try and get out of it.
    I don't care, if it's not illegal, he shouldn't be investigated for anything period.

Can you read? Do you even understand all this freedom you rant about? I don't think so.
    You support it for yourself, but not others.

what sort of handjob game are you playing.

You can't be either/or, you are one or the other, just how you like it.

So, if you are a conservative, you stand behind Tony Weiner and shout at the top of your lungs about how it is NOBODIES business but his and the consenting person on the receiving end. You don't ask questions and you don't spend taxpayers monies investigating anything where there has been no crime.

so, are you in support of less government and more freedom?
    Or do you support this sort of public humiliation and crucifixion in the name of lawless accusation and trial by kangaroo peoples court?

which is it?

You certainly don't come across as conservative with your whining about it. You should actually be defending the guy.

such a phony hack you are. I see what you really are, I'm just waiting for you to be man enough to admit it or to shed enough ignorance to be aware of it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You win.

The House Code of Conduct means nothing. Sorry I was wrong on that.

Anyone who thinks that Anthony Wiener's little gaffe makes him a pervert is sadly uptight.

But what should I expect from somebody like the OP - the sort of person who believes in no regulation except of people's sexual practices.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

You win.

The House Code of Conduct means nothing. Sorry I was wrong on that.
    Thank you. These were private messages. How did they make it into the public? Did he put them there?

I think the release of personal materials from private accounts to the news is where the crime took place. Who did that? Why are they not being charged with violation of privacy rights?

Congressmen aren't allowed their private lives?

Your premise is severely flawed 1bad.
    You and all your other sexually repressed friends should check yourselves and get some therapy. It's a horribly unhappy way to be to not love yourself and to not love your body.

edit** not to mention, it's a code fo conduct and not the law.

which probably explains why a lot of it isn't followed quite often! lol

check it out:

http://usgovinfo.about.com/blhousecode.htm

now, think of some of those things in there. Now look at Tony Weiner. Did he commit the most egregious breech of this code? Yeah...I din't think so...
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 06-21-2011 at 05:22 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You know what? It's probably just envy. All the conservatives realized Wiener was better hung than them so they said - with a <ahem> member of congress that side he must be a pervert.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    But what should I expect from somebody like the OP - the sort of person who believes in no regulation except of people's sexual practices.
    Actually I have said the Government does not have the right to tell us what consenting adults can do in their bedrooms. At least get my stances right before you blast them.

And as to writing "pervert", I was quoting what a heckler said. At no time did I call the guy a pervert.

Did Jamieson teach you how to tell people what they really meant but didn't actually say? You did it TWICE in one post!

Thank you. These were private messages. How did they make it into the public? Did he put them there?

I think the release of personal materials from private accounts to the news is where the crime took place. Who did that? Why are they not being charged with violation of privacy rights?

Congressmen aren't allowed their private lives?
    Are you for real???

When you send anyone a pic, PM, text, video, etc it can legally end up posted all over the Net, the press, or anywhere wlso for that matter. Were you not aware of this?

And can you show me what laws the women he sexted/texted broke?

Your premise is severely flawed 1bad.
    So says the guy who said the Federal Reserve is a private corporation.

Oh, this guy is 1bad65
    NM. Ignore list engage!
    Simon McNeil

Oh, this guy is 1bad65
    NM. Ignore list engage!
    yep same old 1bad that got banned, created a new account and he's back with his same old diatribes, rants and neo-con shill spiels.

not unlike the other halfwits we find ourselves counter-trolling these days.

keeps the forum lively I guess.

trollshido must be uber boring by now seeing as we have their chaff over here. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Oh, this guy is 1bad65
    NM. Ignore list engage!
    So you get my positions wrong, attack them, then get worked up when I correct you on my positions? And once I corrected you, you saw we agreed on Gov't and people's sex lives. Sometimes you liberals baffle me.

So you get my positions wrong, attack them, then get worked up when I correct you on my positions? And once I corrected you, you saw we agreed on Gov't and people's sex lives. Sometimes you liberals baffle me.
    YOu dividers baffle the majority of us.
    you sit there in tiny little groups of bats ass crazy goofballs and harp on in racist harmony.

and liberals baffle you? bwahahahahaha, you don't even know what a liberal is. It's just a catchphrase for you that you apply when someone doesn't agree with your weird ass political views that fall somewhere between anarcho-fascism and fruitloops.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

you sit there in tiny little groups of bats ass crazy goofballs and harp on in racist harmony.
    Here we go again.

Here we go again.
    spade for a spade jerko.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I don't condone this type of behavior, but when the dumbas transferred the pictures from his computer to a public forum, said privacy is open for ridicule. I was expecting more from a Democrat when it comes to public office.. but, Clinton showed the world, Oral manipulation of the human genitalia is not considered sex. So, I'm not surprised this weinner, showed his small package for the world to see.