Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 'Bye bye pervert'

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    spade for a spade jerko.
    I called you a racist? Or any other name?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdr.Instigator View Post
    I don't condone this type of behavior, but when the dumbas transferred the pictures from his computer to a public forum, said privacy is open for ridicule.
    Not according to Jamieson. He actually asked why the women were not charged. And since he is never wrong, that means you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Not according to Jamieson. He actually asked why the women were not charged. And since he is never wrong, that means you are wrong.
    where did i ask that?

I said it's not illegal.
    I said what kind of privacy laws do you have down there.

I also repeated Joe Rogan and said what a sad commentary it is that you can more or less lie about funds, wars, hush money, campaign fraud etc all you want, but if you send a pic of your junk over the net, america can't trust you.

And that's how stupid the whole affair is. It is as stupid as those who accuse him of the same things they do.

Greasy scum is what the GOP are and Weiner's an idiot for quitting in the face of those vultures. He should have told you to sod off collectively and only listen to his constituents.

But, it's obvious American politics are broken. You've been rolling in it for 10 years now.

All thanks to Bush and the Neo-cons.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

where did i ask that?
    Right here:

I think the release of personal materials from private accounts to the news is where the crime took place. Who did that? Why are they not being charged with violation of privacy rights?
    Greasy scum is what the GOP are and Weiner's an idiot for quitting in the face of those vultures. He should have told you to sod off collectively and only listen to his constituents.
    Actually I don't recall ANY Republicans calling for him to resign. There were several Democrats who did though, including the House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).