Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacking people

Attacking people

Harder than it looks.

I find that people often run away or lift a stiff arm to block. If I can get ahold of them I can give them the big hits, if they float it is harder. Once they are down they are easy to kick in the face and the more stunned they get the easier it is to stomp on their neck.

The sucker punch is of course great, but we often train for out best punch rather than our sneakiest punch. You really only need a glancing blow to an unsuspecting person to cause them to freeze long enough to keep hitting them.

I find that the best hits cause panic and compromise structure making it easy to intimidate them into falling.

When I was poor I used to get up in people's faces with my arms wide and then clap their ears. Its really hard for them to block and sometimes they would get dizzy and throw up later. If you kick them in the guts when they vomit they are done for like an hour, just laying around.

Sometimes my boy will talk to them and I pretend to walk away at a fourty five degree angle behind them. They don't get scared and then bam, you turn and can hit the back of the neck. Any sharper angle and they know something is up.

Sometimes you can give people a light beating like its a joke, but then when you get them and they are trying to laugh it off, you just keep coming and coming. When they are unsure if you are playing they take horrible hits and still try to laugh like you are friends.

LOL! You're either off your meds or on someone else's meds...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    Harder than it looks.
    That is why I stick to senior citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    That is why I stick to senior citizens.
    go for the wheelchair...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thats real. Thats how it is...

fighting is sort of important in kung fu. Aside from lighting candles and doing magical dances of self importance.

I see that you are uncomfortable with the topic and violence in general. Is it new to you? Have you yet to really understand what it is?

Why do you think these arts were practiced by monks. You need both the 魂魄。only 魂 will make you useless in combat.

fine, if you do not need to know it then you don't. Many had no choice. The US is all about light, light, light, Jesus, Happy, freedom, cheeseburger.

The rest of the world sees light and dark and loves them both.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Oh ok so you DO like wearing pink polka dotted Tu Tu's. I gotcha, explains alot.
    are you well? When I see a guy who is ranting I also see a target, dude like that has no credibility. You can do whatever to him, he'll say it was Alien Jews that did it.

What I do is when the Girl Scouts come I act as if im getting money from my wallet but suddenly drop it you know "accidentally". As I go to pick it up I come up suddenly with a Tiger Uppercut and those cookies are as good as mine. I suggest using a similar strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf3001 View Post
    What I do is when the Girl Scouts come I act as if im getting money from my wallet but suddenly drop it you know "accidentally". As I go to pick it up I come up suddenly with a Tiger Uppercut and those cookies are as good as mine. I suggest using a similar strategy.
    finally, some useful information on this forum!

No really man, do you understand the concept of entering?
    Do you understand vantage points to the gates?

Randomly attacking people is foolish.
    But if engaged in conflict, there are principles of "entering" that apply 99.999% of the time.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Well I know ur just trolling, but ur also describing mugging and jumping via surprise against unsuspecting ,likely untrained, people. U would be better off entering any fighting venue if you want to actually improve your ability to fight in terms beyond just sparring. Its far less criminal...and far more decent. Some of us come from the world you are joking about, been there. You are describing common thug tactic that is used against targets do to a self realized incompetence in relation to physical combat. Now I'm of the opinion you don't carry actions like those out, but if you do, well shame on you. Go learn to fight so you don't have to attack strangers from behind.

Is this post a criminal confession?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

assault charge will be placed when you attack people

so just walk away.

or use cell phone to call 911, if you are witnessing fist fights etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    are you well? When I see a guy who is ranting I also see a target, dude like that has no credibility. You can do whatever to him, he'll say it was Alien Jews that did it.
    How about laying off the Jews!

You refer to them enough times in a slightly derogatory manner that is beginning to appear anti-Semitic!

I recommend you give it a rest!