Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: In the Shadow of Fallen Towers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    not really but it has some affect. My meaning was of posting on the net in general. Are you getting good feed back? Has the feed back affected your writing and ideas on the story? stuff like that.

I was considering doing something like this. I've wrote a great deal on a story I have and was curious at your success and feelings on it.
    Ok, I see what you are saying.

Let's put it this way: With an advertising budget of $5 I've, in the last month, managed to have 620 visits representing 390 unique visitors. These visitors represented more than 1500 pageviews with each pageview averaging 4 minutes.

In other words, in the last month, almost 400 people read at least part of my webnovel.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

A little update on my quest to get a martial arts fantasy novel out into the world. I just got a request from a small press in Canada to see the complete manuscript for The Black Trillium (a successor to the Shadow of Fallen Towers webnovel project). IT's not a book deal yet but it's progress!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Ok, so I just signed a contract for the Black Trillium. I've got a book deal - and a Kung Fu novel is getting published in a North American market!
    Simon McNeil

Congratulations!!

I wish you much continued success.

mickey

Threadromancy a release date

Hi all,

The Black Trillium will be available from Brain Lag Publishing in all major digital formats and trade paperback on June 27. Squee! Nine days!

For anybody in the Toronto area there'll be a launch party on July 11.
    Simon McNeil

cool.

Congrats!
    Dr. Dale Dugas
    Hakka Mantis
    Integrated Eskrima
    Pukulan Cimande Pusaka Sanders

All for Use
    Nothing for Show

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Hi all,

The Black Trillium will be available from Brain Lag Publishing in all major digital formats and trade paperback on June 27. Squee! Nine days!

For anybody in the Toronto area there'll be a launch party on July 11.
    That's great!
    Congratulations and I hope you do well!
    Kung Fu is good for you.