Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
i said he got dominated, but tell me one thing he did that made him look like a trained striker in any style? he comes out with his hands down chin up and rus in reaching for the clinch .......none of which a thai guy or any one with good striking would do...his first punch is thrown like a push no power and his chin was high as anything.....all this was before he got overwhelmed

I have no problem with sanda beating thai boxing.cung le has done it as have david rosses guys but he was either very new or not a very good striker, that dosnt change the fact the other guy beat him but its hardly a sanda v thai match
Yes- but remember that 'kung fu master' v one of the Gracies? Not once did the kung fu guy iron palm that Gracie.

Actually, my point is more general- and more the other way round - that, obviously, low level guys from various arts get beat all the time - but there's this game everyone plays where, depending on which art you think you are a part of, you either big up or poo poo the person who got beat.