Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore faxiapreta

Ignore faxiapreta

I just ignored faxiapreta:

I think we should all put him on ignore. I do not mind a debating a point. I am open minded enough to see other peoples point of view, even if it not the same as mine. When someone is here only to blast CMA as there sole purpose here, then if Gene won't Ban him, then I think we should all ignore him.

ginosifu
    Last edited by ginosifu; 06-20-2011 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post
    I just ignored faxiapreta:

I think we should all put him on ignore. I do not mind a debating a point. I open minded enough to see other peoples point of view, even if it not the same as mine. When someone is here only to blast CMA as there sole purpose here, then if Gene won't Ban him, then I think we should all ignore him.

ginosifu
    The best way to neutralize a troll is to stop feeding him.

Yeah, I agree with Scott.
    I can't be bothered to communicate with someone like that. lol
    He didn't take long to burn the bridges.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    I want to be part of this "noble activity" too. There is nothing more important than to unit all our TCMA lovers together to fight against "evil foreign invasion".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-20-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I want to be part of this "noble activity" too. There is nothing more important than to unit all our TCMA lovers together to fight against "evil foreign invasion".
    lol.

darn foreigners!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ignored.

another subhuman bites the dust.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

He, or she, is not a subhuman. In fact, what an insight it is in to a man's character - that his ego reaches such a nadir that other human beings are labelled subhuman, just for thinking differently, or not swallowing your personal propoganda. Erghh - sickening.

In fact, Faxi - if I may use a familiar name - is a model human being, as far as I can tell. I've just read through not all, but a good number of Faxi's posts.

This person says things which, not only are true, but in many cases are self evident. Much of what Faxi says isn't even a claim of any sort - that's the prerogative of those who are trying to promote themselves and their business...

Instead, Faxi asks questions, ask for proof - any proof - any reasonable proof that anything that other people are trying to sell him/her is worth buying. With grace and courtesy, Faxi is navigating a cess pit of insult, lie and character assasination - and doing so with grace, aplomb and wu de.

I don't know if Faxi practices CMA, but I hear in Faxi's words the echo of all the people I've known who truly loved Chinese martial arts - and so hated the frauds, the jokers, the liars who, just to elevate their own egos, ate away at the thing we loved, consuming it for their own devices. And if he practices something else - or even nothing - it just goes to show, that anyone, lay man, outsider, insider, can clearly see when something is bogus, when the cello player can't play, and when all your evidence is in the future, when you'll 'kick someone's ass'... mostly a claim made by people with more than one ass.

Bravo Faxiapreta! A machine, well oiled with snake oil, swings in to place to character assasinate you - as if, by calling you a troll, somehow, the fundamental truth of 'got any proof of that?' can be hidden away, locked up and never looked at again. Bravo.
    It's not worth a penny!

I enjoy some people's comments, but some people go way out of their way to insult of make racial stupid comments. Some people should just not be aloud to post racial loaded posts, without being silenced temporarily; even on a very liberal forum as this.

So, I hereby vote.... to add Rasaunida to the list of mutually ignored forum members!!

Where's the fuqin NUKE Button?

Waterquan is another subhuman who has been put on ignore.

Subhumans are creatures who cannot man up and be known as real people.

Lets get real, all these trolls are forum members here who have multiple accounts, you can see who has multiple accounts when you look down at the bottom of the main screen, and when you see a name with a plus sign next to it, that is the sign that there are multiple accounts coming from that computer.

really disgusting that people are as two faced as that.

makes me sick thinking that there are people here that will hide and snipe at people and then come back as their respectable forum screen name and poo poo their evil alter ego.

seems we have a lot of toolbags who are seriously shen disturbed.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Waterquan is another subhuman who has been put on ignore.

Subhumans are creatures who cannot man up and be known as real people.

Lets get real, all these trolls are forum members here who have multiple accounts, you can see who has multiple accounts when you look down at the bottom of the main screen, and when you see a name with a plus sign next to it, that is the sign that there are multiple accounts coming from that computer.

really disgusting that people are as two faced as that.

makes me sick thinking that there are people here that will hide and snipe at people and then come back as their respectable forum screen name and poo poo their evil alter ego.

seems we have a lot of toolbags who are seriously shen disturbed.
    Well, there will be no plus sign against my name then. Although, it is fascinating how people come to think that it's so unbelievable that people don't accept what they say that there can be no more than one such person... they must all be the same person.

I am fascinated by the mechanics of false bravery. A door that is always open, but never gone out of. A famous name, that no one knows what it is famous for - only, that that's who the cheques should be addressed to. A fight history that exists only in the future, and yet is the basis for a reputation in the present.

Yes, your name is known. But us subhumans don't need names - you have already named us 'subhuman' - and on numerous occasions you have threatend to commit violence against us. I think I see just who you are - the real you, behind the name and the mythology... I have you in my eye. Even if I was stood in front of you, you, on the other hand, would not see me at all, sir.
    It's not worth a penny!

Dale,
    First of all, NO, that + thing does NOT mean what you just said it means

Second, you speak out so strongly against faxia and water but not against the racist, sexist and anti semitic remarks made by some so called "TCMA people"?

I think people who advocate rape, talk about female instructors in disrespectful way, use racist terms for blacks and whites and spew religious hate are a much bigger problem
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I just ignored Razaunida because of his thread on the sexual things he wants to do to Helen Liang - I thought that crossed a line of taste.

However I'm not going to put somebody on ignore just because I disagree with what they have to say or don't post their real names.

I post here, as myself, because my writing for Kung Fu Magazine is an important part of my portfolio, I'm proud of it, and I know that many of the people on this forum have read my work.

Others may not necessarily have motivation to post under their own names and, no offence intended Dale, being in your good graces isn't really much of a motivation.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I think people who advocate rape, talk about female instructors in disrespectful way, use racist terms for blacks and whites and spew religious hate are a much bigger problem
    Amen and thank you!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Wow!!

It almost seems like you are talking about Razaunida..

Second, you speak out so strongly against faxia and water but not against the racist, sexist and anti semitic remarks made by some so called "TCMA people"?

I agree, all haters should be either banned or ignored.

ginosifu