Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Ignore faxiapreta

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    I thought all Americans were circumcised.

Just so you guys know...you belong to us. Not Israel. Israel is full of Euro***s. American Jews are American and belong to America. American Jews are better than Israeli Jews because they are American.

This is the fact.

Israel sucks, American Jews is great. Like Adam Sandler and ....every movie director...and college professor.

Sometimes Israelis will tempt you to move to that ****ehole Palestine, but it is a trick. God's country is here. I hear they will give you money to move there...it is a trick. America is really God's country. Canan is a garbage dump..don't go there. We have the best Chinese, best blacks, best whites and everything. Best comes to America. US blacks are not African, they are America's...same with you Judahs. Don't forget that.
    You're trying too hard Princess...take a day off, let someone else be a douchebag.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

The State of the Forum...

KFMF celebrates the 4th in it's usual, inimitable fashion...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    this is so full of barbed racism that punching a baby in the face would be more appropriate.

You have dragonzbane in your name. This means that you are a certified loser. Nothing you say is valid. You are either very fat or twiggy and carry the mark of the loser wherever you go. If you manage to possibly have a girlfriend, she will jump at the opportunity to have sex with a real alpha male and probably does. If I went to your home when you were not there I would easilly feck your woman and then I would break your sci fi figurines and feed your dragon toys to my dog. If you were home I would knock you down and step on your neck and make you watch me do your woman.

Then later when you are crying on her shoulder pouring out your broken heart to her saying "why...why? She will stare blankly ahead and not have the heart tell you, "because you are a weak ***** and I have needs."
    Last edited by 瓜娃子; 07-03-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I just saw X-men First Class last night. Magneto is Jewish!

must've shortened it from Magnetowitz.....
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

If he has US citizenship he is American, not some palestinian.

Like Einstein...American baby..feck yah!

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    You have dragonzbane in your name. This means that you are a certified loser. Nothing you say is valid. You are either very fat or twiggy and carry the mark of the loser wherever you go. If you manage to possibly have a girlfriend, she will jump at the opportunity to have sex with a real alpha male and probably does. If I went to your home when you were not there I would easilly feck your woman and then I would break your sci fi figurines and feed your dragon toys to my dog. If you were home I would knock you down and step on your neck and make you watch me do your woman.

Then later when you are crying on her shoulder pouring out your broken heart to her saying "why...why? She will stare blankly ahead and not have the heart tell you, "because you are a weak ***** and I have needs."
    and you gained all this "knowledge" from surfing the net, amazing.

if your going to try and insult someone please learn how to do it. insinuating circumstantial drivel into text form that a monkey with a keyboard could produce is not insulting, it's more humor to me. So if your going to insult me you need to go in a different direction. Your attempt lacked vigor and originality. Please continue, I do find it funny.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

so my son got firecrackers

I have to make sure

fire safety

or he does not burn himself.

--

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    then I would break your sci fi figurines

Lol!!!

My laugh for the day....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Yes, please.

You, Dale Dugas, David Jamieson, YouKnowWho, and a couple of the others with sub-human intelligence levels please do me a favor and put me on ignore. It's a lot of work and gets kind of tiring having to keep proving over and ove how you are lacking in critical thinking skills.

Thanks for doing me the favor. I appreciate it.

Now I can start having normal conversations with the rest of the people who have actual human intelligence.
    Who is this faxiapreta cat?
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    Who is this faxiapreta cat?
    initial guesses were the return of "knifefighter" but recent posts indicate it's not him
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    I just saw X-men First Class last night. Magneto is Jewish!
    That was rather suggested by the concentration camp scene in the previous movie.
    It's not worth a penny!

My two cents...

I believe in the martial art traditions of honor and respect... though we may disagree at times we can all be civil, cordial, and respectful in our discussions.

Name calling, racial slurs, ****phobic remarks, violence, sexual degradation, mudslinging, and bullying should be frown upon since it is against the true nature of what we learn (and teach).

To be honest, many here would be embarrassed to recommend this forum to a younger student as most of the participants in the forum are not acting how adults should act, especially ones who have been involved in the martial arts for a long time.

Think about this... if someone researching the net to find a place to learn/train in your local area and they stumble upon this forum and you have written disparaging remarks about someone... would you think that that person would inquire about your school?
    Tom
    Integrated Kung Fu Academy
    Kung Fu - Kickboxing - MMA -Self Defense
    Media, PA -Delaware County

Quote Originally Posted by pateticorecords View Post
    My two cents...

I believe in the martial art traditions of honor and respect... though we may disagree at times we can all be civil, cordial, and respectful in our discussions.

Name calling, racial slurs, ****phobic remarks, violence, sexual degradation, mudslinging, and bullying should be frown upon since it is against the true nature of what we learn (and teach).

To be honest, many here would be embarrassed to recommend this forum to a younger student as most of the participants in the forum are not acting how adults should act, especially ones who have been involved in the martial arts for a long time.

Think about this... if someone researching the net to find a place to learn/train in your local area and they stumble upon this forum and you have written disparaging remarks about someone... would you think that that person would inquire about your school?
    Finally an adult shows up...wait till you tour the Wing Chun threads...
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by pateticorecords View Post
    My two cents...

Dude, don't even go there, I am this close to just waving the white flag !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !