Thread: Ignore faxiapreta

Hybrid View

Ignore faxiapreta

I just ignored faxiapreta:

I think we should all put him on ignore. I do not mind a debating a point. I am open minded enough to see other peoples point of view, even if it not the same as mine. When someone is here only to blast CMA as there sole purpose here, then if Gene won't Ban him, then I think we should all ignore him.

ginosifu
    Last edited by ginosifu; 06-20-2011 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post

I think we should all put him on ignore. I do not mind a debating a point. I open minded enough to see other peoples point of view, even if it not the same as mine. When someone is here only to blast CMA as there sole purpose here, then if Gene won't Ban him, then I think we should all ignore him.

ginosifu
    The best way to neutralize a troll is to stop feeding him.

Yeah, I agree with Scott.
    I can't be bothered to communicate with someone like that. lol
    He didn't take long to burn the bridges.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    I want to be part of this "noble activity" too. There is nothing more important than to unit all our TCMA lovers together to fight against "evil foreign invasion".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-20-2011 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I want to be part of this "noble activity" too. There is nothing more important than to unit all our TCMA lovers together to fight against "evil foreign invasion".
    lol.

darn foreigners!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ignored.

another subhuman bites the dust.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I think we should all put him on ignore. I do not mind a debating a point. I am open minded enough to see other peoples point of view, even if it not the same as mine. When someone is here only to blast CMA as there sole purpose here, then if Gene won't Ban him, then I think we should all ignore him.

ginosifu
    Yes, please.

You, Dale Dugas, David Jamieson, YouKnowWho, and a couple of the others with sub-human intelligence levels please do me a favor and put me on ignore. It's a lot of work and gets kind of tiring having to keep proving over and ove how you are lacking in critical thinking skills.

Thanks for doing me the favor. I appreciate it.

Now I can start having normal conversations with the rest of the people who have actual human intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    Yes, please.

You, Dale Dugas, David Jamieson, YouKnowWho, and a couple of the others with sub-human intelligence levels please do me a favor and put me on ignore. It's a lot of work and gets kind of tiring having to keep proving over and ove how you are lacking in critical thinking skills.

Thanks for doing me the favor. I appreciate it.

Now I can start having normal conversations with the rest of the people who have actual human intelligence.
    Who is this faxiapreta cat?
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Merryprankster View Post
    Who is this faxiapreta cat?
    initial guesses were the return of "knifefighter" but recent posts indicate it's not him
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    initial guesses were the return of "knifefighter" but recent posts indicate it's not him
    "recent posts" indicate he is not?

what gives.

i've always thought that was Dale too.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

You just ignored faxiwho?