Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore faxiapreta

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    If I claimed I was going to fly a plane and you pointed out I had no training to fly a plane and thus it wasn't going to happen, is that a pejorative statement?

If pointing out something is insult, then we don't have much room for discussion
    Sugar coat much?

Look, if you really need to believe that you are above it all I'm not going to begrudge you that.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I think "shut up jerk" is still usable and to the point without a lot of muddle or complexity.

try it!

Shut up jerk!
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Surely you can do better than, "shut up jerk."
    Got'cha

jus sayin
    Last edited by wenshu; 06-21-2011 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    fair enough, but I'd like to see you take it to the latter as well (but that's just me)
    I disagree on the merits of this. It's one thing to lecture someone behaving inappropriately or rudely, sometimes a waste of time, sometimes necessary.

But, arguing with crazy people is always stupid.

I come on here to read your posts on training fighters and old stories from a new perspective, to read TGY's takes on taiji body mechanics, Sanjuro Ronin's perspective on iron hand and training methodology, Iron Eagle's posts on kung fu and training, YouKnowWho's posts on throwing, Lucas' posts on using pickle barrels for armor, Drake's posts on mma and cma, DJ's posts on northern style kungfu and his own martial arts experience, Wenshu's use of the phrase "impotent apoplexy", Bawang's translations of historical manuals, links to Monty Python skits from certain crusty old folks, Goju, and a host of other folk, who almost to a man believe mma is just fine, who almost to a man is capable of holding useful conversations regarding topics related to cma.

These conversations are always interrupted when the statement of a crazy person or an uninformed statement becomes the focus of a thread, usually by a troll, who conflates all members with larpers based on simply disagreeing with him an any point. Faxia is a good example of this behavior, or whatever his handle is this week.

Whenever you make a thread about the fantasy people buy into in kungfu, I can't help but think you pay too much attention to the wrong members here, as most of the members listed above don't buy into any of that.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    <SNIP>

Calling faixa a leperchaun blowing gimp, is pointless and doesn't counter his argument one bit.
    No but it's funny as phuque!

(this forum is awesome on iPad)
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Faxia is NOT a gimp. A leperchuan told me.

What's up KC!
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    What's up KC!
    Not much. Slightly down, Gene never even threatens to ban me. I'm starting to think he doesn't care.

PM him a few salty barbs, he'll misconstrue them as insults, ban you and then use old personal photos of you to promote cool azzed products in his awesome magazine that is now incidentally available in electronic edition for iPad (true story and I don't lie ever!) (((ha ha!)))

I should be in KC again sometime in August, let's hang
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 06-21-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

He's probably got a lot on his plate, aside from nachos, to even look at you. You need to get a buddy to PM him and complain about you. Then make some derogatory posts about ninjettes and i'm sure he'll be all over you.

Sinanju ROCKS!
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    PM him a few salty barbs, he'll misconstrue them as insults, ban you and then use old personal photos of you to promote cool azzed products in his awesome magazine that is now incidentally available in electronic edition for iPad (true story and I don't lie ever!) (((ha ha!)))

I should be in KC again sometime in August, let's hang
    Sounds good.

BTW, REAL ninjettes prefer espinaca.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I think "shut up jerk" is still usable and to the point without a lot of muddle or complexity.

try it!

This one may even be better.

"If you don't open your mouth, we won't assume that you are mute".

Here's the other one.

13 pages and 193 posts of ignoring me.

Way to go guys!
    Last edited by faxiapreta; 07-01-2011 at 04:58 PM.

I would guarantee that Faxiapreta is either Dale Frank or Terrence Niehoff under a new screen name since they were both banned and hopelessly addicted to quarreling with people over the internet. This person follows the same M.O., but avoiding the Wing Chun board to not be too obvious.

Other than avoiding certain key phrases to avoid detection, it is the same mindless parroting without any thought behind it that is symptomatic of a sad, sad life rather than an attempt at conversation.
    Last edited by HumbleWCGuy; 07-02-2011 at 03:50 PM.