Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore faxiapreta

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    nah, fancypanties is Mysterious Power, a former troll who was banned a few years back. Same MO, same emotionally disturbed characteristics.
    Can't be Terrence, he was far too agreeable with Hendrick...unless...Nah, It's Mysterious Power...I think.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    nah, fancypanties is Mysterious Power, a former troll who was banned a few years back. Same MO, same emotionally disturbed characteristics.
    Can't be Terrence, he was far too agreeable with Hendrick...unless...Nah, It's Mysterious Power...I think.
    I am not familiar with him. I could never see T. being nice to Hendrick no matter the circumstance. T. would not pee on Hendrick to put him out if he were on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    I would guarantee that Faxiapreta is either Dale Frank or Terrence Niehoff under a new screen name since they were both banned and hopelessly addicted to quarreling with people over the internet. This person follows the same M.O., but avoiding the Wing Chun board to not be too obvious.
    Hey guys Faxia is Dale Frank aka Knifefighter. I asked knifefighter a question once a about a year ago or so and then while having a converse with faxia and I asked the same question to him. He answered it word for word exactly how Knifefighter answered.

I ask the same certain questions I asked Knifefighter to faxia and basically he answered them all with the same type of answers. Everytime I have have called him Dale or Knifefighter recently he has ingnored that post entirely.

There is no use trying to out talk him cause he will come back with the BS answers he always has. "Why can't I use critical thinking", "Snake oil", "It just does not work" "Where is the journal of peers studies showing how it works" ,'Show me a clip of you guys and your stuff in the ring". It's the same old stuff.

How about you just put him on ignore, quit playing his game, and lets have some decent duscussions or debates about relavant stuff.

ginosifu

Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post
    Hey guys Faxia is Dale Frank aka Knifefighter. I asked knifefighter a question once a about a year ago or so and then while having a converse with faxia and I asked the same question to him. He answered it word for word exactly how Knifefighter answered.

I ask the same certain questions I asked Knifefighter to faxia and basically he answered them all with the same type of answers. Everytime I have have called him Dale or Knifefighter recently he has ingnored that post entirely.

There is no use trying to out talk him cause he will come back with the BS answers he always has. "Why can't I use critical thinking", "Snake oil", "It just does not work" "Where is the journal of peers studies showing how it works" ,'Show me a clip of you guys and your stuff in the ring". It's the same old stuff.

How about you just put him on ignore, quit playing his game, and lets have some decent duscussions or debates about relavant stuff.

ginosifu
    Wow what a sad little man. He needs to get a GF. Maybe he is shy? We need to hire Hitch for him.

the answer ---

die antworten

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe9Q4...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zY_cM0_6vA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad_5G...eature=related

--

OMG Bob is 70 or 72 Y.O.

we all got old.

me used to sing bob dylan in 1970s in a high school band

--

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    Wow what a sad little man. He needs to get a GF. Maybe he is shy? We need to hire Hitch for him.
    I've seen him. He will never have a gf....we should get him a ho.
    we can all pitch in and get him one of these:

realdoll.com
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

I've seen him. He will never have a gf....we should get him a ho.
    we can all pitch in and get him one of these:

realdoll.com
    RFLMFAO That might be the best we can do for him. A real woman might be asking too much from any woman.

you're being racist against us jews...
    BAN HIM!!!
    Just cuz we're circumcised doesn't make us small, speak for yourself Tiny! Two words: Ron Jeremy.

Remember, once you go Jew, nothing else will do!
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

I thought all Americans were circumcised.

Just so you guys know...you belong to us. Not Israel. Israel is full of Euro***s. American Jews are American and belong to America. American Jews are better than Israeli Jews because they are American.

This is the fact.

Israel sucks, American Jews is great. Like Adam Sandler and ....every movie director...and college professor.

Sometimes Israelis will tempt you to move to that ****ehole Palestine, but it is a trick. God's country is here. I hear they will give you money to move there...it is a trick. America is really God's country. Canan is a garbage dump..don't go there. We have the best Chinese, best blacks, best whites and everything. Best comes to America. US blacks are not African, they are America's...same with you Judahs. Don't forget that.

I agree with this. Fax doesn't realize he uses the same words as knifefighter or dale does. it's crystal clear. but i play along. and i agree, no woman, blind, mentally disabled, deaf, or dumb would give him a chance. LMAO.

Most people who have competed understand this
    Last edited by Snipsky; 07-02-2011 at 10:35 PM.

more racist ramblings from the kid whose mom tried to abort him
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

How is nationalistic inclusion racist?

You are a curious mix of ignorant, arrogant and stupid.

I thought you had me on ignore

racist idiot, bet your mom wanted a refund for that botched abortion
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Naaa, it is not Dale the knife fighter. Dale is far too stupid. I thought so too at one time, because he actually does make reference in exactly the same words as Dale did, but I still say Dale is way far too stupid.
    Jackie Lee

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Sometimes Israelis will tempt you to move to that ****ehole Palestine, but it is a trick. God's country is here. I hear they will give you money to move there...it is a trick. America is really God's country. Canan is a garbage dump..don't go there. We have the best Chinese, best blacks, best whites and everything. Best comes to America. US blacks are not African, they are America's...same with you Judahs. Don't forget that.
    this is so full of barbed racism that punching a baby in the face would be more appropriate.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.