Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Ignore faxiapreta

I wish I was the keeper of the all knowing BAN Hammer. I would throw it at most of you as if it had leprosy!!

Seriously, all MODS here are dropping the ball big time.. Most is not all Moderators should be stripped from their BAN Hammers and banned themselves.. We don't need this kind of garbage to freely flow through here and contaminate such a good Kung-Fu forum.. Sad indeed..

All of you should considered your IP's BANNED !

I'm new here as you can see by my total # of posts, and this trash trolling orgy has me on the virge of ejecting myself otta here..
    Real Stupid, ignorant, prejudice and all around racially motivated posts.. I don't know how much I can stand of this.. Moderators..... DO your FUking Jobs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdr.Instigator View Post
    I wish I was the keeper of the all knowing BAN Hammer. I would throw it at most of you as if it had leprosy!!

Seriously, all MODS here are dropping the ball big time.. Most is not all Moderators should be stripped from their BAN Hammers and banned themselves.. We don't need this kind of garbage to freely flow through here and contaminate such a good Kung-Fu forum.. Sad indeed..

I'm new here as you can see by my total # of posts, and this trash trolling orgy has me on the virge of ejecting myself otta here..
    Real Stupid, ignorant, prejudice and all around racially motivated posts.. I don't know how much I can stand of this.. Moderators..... DO your FUking Jobs!!
    We don't have the "ban hammer", sorry.
    The most we can do is close threads and delete posts.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    initial guesses were the return of "knifefighter" but recent posts indicate it's not him
    "recent posts" indicate he is not?

what gives.

i've always thought that was Dale too.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    Wow what a sad little man. He needs to get a GF. Maybe he is shy? We need to hire Hitch for him.
    Nice DETECTIVE WORK, ginosifu, they always give themselves away thru compulsive behavior patterns, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    How is nationalistic inclusion racist?

You are a curious mix of ignorant, arrogant and stupid.
    And you are Bantana.

Quote Originally Posted by pateticorecords View Post
    My two cents...

I believe in the martial art traditions of honor and respect... though we may disagree at times we can all be civil, cordial, and respectful in our discussions.

Name calling, racial slurs, ****phobic remarks, violence, sexual degradation, mudslinging, and bullying should be frown upon since it is against the true nature of what we learn (and teach).

To be honest, many here would be embarrassed to recommend this forum to a younger student as most of the participants in the forum are not acting how adults should act, especially ones who have been involved in the martial arts for a long time.

Think about this... if someone researching the net to find a place to learn/train in your local area and they stumble upon this forum and you have written disparaging remarks about someone... would you think that that person would inquire about your school?
    Cool! you're now in charge of managing the troll influx. They will surely take your words to heart.

See you've never been a moderator. Try a few other popular forums, Trolls comming out of the virtual woodwork. Push a button and send them a "Troll Virus".
    Last edited by PalmStriker; 07-05-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    See you've never been a moderator. Try a few other popular forums, Trolls comming out of the virtual woodwork.
    disagree, the trolls here are a special breed of retarded
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

disagree, the trolls here are a special breed of retarded
    They do seem to have stamina.

at least they might be able to do a basic harse stonce.......unlike Faxie.....

The key is not reward the Trolls aka negative attention seekers, they only continue to thrive because some of you engage them and do it over and over. You want a troll to leave...don't feed him. Its really a simple mind game...if you don't mind, they won't matter.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    We don't have the "ban hammer", sorry.
    The most we can do is close threads and delete posts.
    And this is precisely why your forum finds itself in the loosing end of the competitor forum. This is the perfect place for trolls to flourish and in destroy your relevance with the MA community.

Indeed, this failure to give you all a Ban Hammer is what's wrong with this forum.. Sad.... sad indeed.

Stupid!!

And this is precisely why your forum finds itself in the loosing end of the competitor forum.
    Which competitor forum?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Which competitor forum?
    Gene and I have a side project going on
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Gene and I have a side project going on
    You put way too much effort into that photoshop job.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.