Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignore faxiapreta

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    This reads like sour grapes. lol

So Dale holds court over at Bullshido eh?

Good for him! they desreve a trad chinese ma-ist to hold court over them.
    bwahahaha.

I threatened a 5 years old girl that she wouldn't get any apple pie if she didn't stop putting chalk on the deck the other day.

pretty scary stuff. I'm a big ol' meany I guess. lol

Didn't know Dale hung out in puzzyland though. Ah well, I'm sure he's having fun.
    Well, this is a bit different - as ever, he threatened to kick the crap out of someone who said something very mildly criticial about him - and it turned out to be a woman. But he didn't apologise - he and his repulsive cohorts basically belittled her, and effectively told her that's what you get if you want to play with the 'big boys'. So, basically, there is no limit to who he is prepared to threaten.

Personally, I think it's despicable, but if you like to think of it as a joke, then, you're despicable also. If you think it's a joke. I suspect no one does, really - it's just that Dale's behaviour has gone on for so long, people have forgotten to question it.
    It's not worth a penny!

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    Well, this is a bit different - as ever, he threatened to kick the crap out of someone who said something very mildly criticial about him - and it turned out to be a woman. But he didn't apologise - he and his repulsive cohorts basically belittled her, and effectively told her that's what you get if you want to play with the 'big boys'. So, basically, there is no limit to who he is prepared to threaten.

Personally, I think it's despicable, but if you like to think of it as a joke, then, you're despicable also. If you think it's a joke. I suspect no one does, really - it's just that Dale's behaviour has gone on for so long, people have forgotten to question it.
    I think:
    1. you got a personal beef with Dale

2. you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

If Dale threatened someone who turned out to be a girl, so what?
    Girls can be jerks too online.

If you are gonna pump and trumpet one incident, then you fail. Your agenda is clear already. Kinda silly to try and put a coat of paint on a horse.

You guys sure whine about Dale a lot. You kjnow he's a good guy, with an open door policy at his club in Boston right? YOu know that if you have a real problem with him an dyou want to take it up with him he's open to that right? You know he's open to you physically darkening his doorway and presenting him with your issue right?

I mean, at least for as long as I have been communicating with Dale, this is the case.

I don't find this to be the case with trollshidoites or most of the trash talk sisters we find throughtout these places.

so, the fact that you whine about dale when he gives you an open recorse and you still chosse to whine in anonimity makes you weak, and a puzzy.

get it? good.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

If you take crap off a woman just because she is a woman does not make you a gentleman, it makes you pu$$y whipped!

I don't know what happened, and I don't care. If you play with the big boys you have to be able to take it.

The fact you think he should treat her differently just because she is a woman makes you sexist!

Dale is all talk anyway! Not that I don't doubt he would knock someone's block off if they showed up and tried to take him on, but he knows no one will do it. And if they do, just look at the guy, he is Gargantuan Jr.

This is the link to the actual happenings on a trollshido post.

It is about net ghosts, who are cowardly little girls.

As always, net ghosts take things out of context, and try and create things that are actually not true nor real.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=102576&page=4
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I don't have a need to put him on ignore. Sometimes, through these "discussions"
    we get to bring out useful information. In fact, if we read the threads, and skip over his ignorant posts, we end up with something of value.
    It goes something like this:
    Foxy/Mysterious Power brings up a topic-sometimes, even one of merit...sometimes.
    people respond with often valid information
    FMP stamps his little foot and says, "it is not!"
    more in depth information is offered
    FMP either repeats himself, or finds one word or phrase in the response, and goes off on a tangent.
    Sometimes, even more clarity is offered...or it deteriorates into repetition-talking to a wall.

so, if you simply skim over his responses, you end up with some good exchange of ideas and info.
    Like the t-shirt says,He's not completely useless. He can be used as a bad example.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    This is the link to the actual happenings on a trollshido post.

It is about net ghosts, who are cowardly little girls.

As always, net ghosts take things out of context, and try and create things that are actually not true nor real.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=102576&page=4
    Thanks for the link, but:

You have credibility here, Water-quan is a known sour puss and ignoranus, so I will not peruse it!

as with most things, I do not hide nor lie about what I do online.

Funny the net ghosts seem to be able to do nothing but lie, mislead, and create bad energy with their false sense of humanity.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    I don't have a need to put him on ignore. Sometimes, through these "discussions"
    we get to bring out useful information. In fact, if we read the threads, and skip over his ignorant posts, we end up with something of value.
    Foxy/Mysterious Power brings up a topic-sometimes, even one of merit...sometimes.
    FMP either repeats himself, or finds one word or phrase in the response, and goes off on a tangent.
    Sometimes, even more clarity is offered...or it deteriorates into repetition-talking to a wall.

so, if you simply skim over his responses, you end up with some good exchange of ideas and info.
    Like the t-shirt says,He's not completely useless. He can be used as a bad example.
    Exactly, I just skip ahead to the people with credibility and ignore the others, unless I am bored and want to play!

I think:
    1. you got a personal beef with Dale
    To be offended by Dale's behaviour is not to have a 'beef', but simply to be offended, and so oppose, wrong things. Maybe it's you who has lost all sense of what to have a beef about.

2. you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

If Dale threatened someone who turned out to be a girl, so what?
    Girls can be jerks too online.
    They can, but that doesn't mean you can threaten to kick the crap out of them. And it also rather highlights the absurdity of attempting to prove you're a bad ass by threatening to kick the crap out of anyone who doubts that you are a bad ass.

Anyway - glad to see that you support jeering thugs intimidating people over the internet. Until then, I was wondering if I hadn't made a mistake about you. I haven't.

If you are gonna pump and trumpet one incident, then you fail. Your agenda is clear already. Kinda silly to try and put a coat of paint on a horse.
    Really? How many really dreadful incidents does it take before someone is considered to have acted really dreadfully?

You guys sure whine about Dale a lot. You kjnow he's a good guy, with an open door policy at his club in Boston right? YOu know that if you have a real problem with him an dyou want to take it up with him he's open to that right? You know he's open to you physically darkening his doorway and presenting him with your issue right?:
    I live thousands of miles away on the other side of our planet. His door is always open, but perhaps he should be the one who steps through it, to go out and prove what he says. It is not only about Dale by any means - he is just the one we are discussiong now. You are another one in many ways.

Yang Hai is another one. He invited me to come to his gym to have a fight. I didn't go, but someone else did - 'call security!' - and then, of course, those people were character assasinated as douche bags for going.

I think, the young woman at Bullshido summed it up when she said that she was an abused wife who'd had a fight - and lost - every day for years - in comparison with Dale, who, as far as anyone knows, has never had a fight, ever. In fact, his attitude tells me he has little awareness of real violence.

I mean, at least for as long as I have been communicating with Dale, this is the case.

I don't find this to be the case with trollshidoites or most of the trash talk sisters we find throughtout these places.

so, the fact that you whine about dale when he gives you an open recorse and you still chosse to whine in anonimity makes you weak, and a puzzy.

get it? good.
    Dale is only 'out' because otherwise, where would people send cheques, or their admiration for his brave stance on female critics?
    It's not worth a penny!

And in all seriousness, as - mostly - decent men and women, how far do we really have to stretch our sense of right and wrong to smear others in order to protect someone who threatens people weaker than humself, or people who disagree with him? Maybe I am weak - maybe I'm afraid of Dale. Ask yourself, does that alone make him a bagua expert? If not, then really - what does?
    It's not worth a penny!

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post

Interesting way to look a it TT. Thanks

ginosifu

Dugas is no different than the other big bald snake oil saleseman who yelled around on the internet for years about how anyone could "come see him" and he would show them what's up.

Someone will eventually take him up on his offer and he will either yell "call security" or "lawsuit" or get his @ss handed to him like the other guy did.

Obviously, Dugas has never had to actually put up. Someday he will and the result will be the same as all the other "come visit me" guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    The fact you think he should treat her differently just because she is a woman makes you sexist!
    No, actually, I don't think Dale should be threatening anyone, male or female.
    It's not worth a penny!

And in all seriousness, as - mostly - decent men and women, how far do we really have to stretch our sense of right and wrong to smear others in order to protect someone who threatens people weaker than humself, or people who disagree with him? Maybe I am weak - maybe I'm afraid of Dale. Ask yourself, does that alone make him a bagua expert? If not, then really - what does?
    Nice....perhaps you can set an example for us all and start by not smearing other people yourself. You might inspire us to improve our poor character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    as with most things, I do not hide nor lie about what I do online.

Funny the net ghosts seem to be able to do nothing but lie, mislead, and create bad energy with their false sense of humanity.
    I thought I was on your ignore list?

No, you don't lie about what you've done on line - you seem to take a perverse pride in it, as do others.

My false sense of humanity is what, in any other field, in any other sphere in life, and even in any decent, authentic martial arts club in the world, would reject you, and everything you stand for, from breaking weetabix boards, to threatening people, to calling others subhuman, to selling snake oil. It would be rejected - and if the turth be told, there is actually only a handful - a tiny handful - of people who support you - a tiny handful. It just seems like many, because they're always around you. You are well seen, through and through, for all that you are.
    It's not worth a penny!