Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Taoist Update

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    No;
    Does your husband?
    Why, you cruising for a 3-way? I know you Cali boys are always a little sweet.

Cool. Where's the video of your fighters?
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 06-21-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Why, you cruising for a 3-way?

Sorry sweet meat I don't do guys but whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post

Sorry sweet meat I don't do guys but whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly.
    So did your wife die of cancer, or are you just pulling a Newt Gingrinch on her?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by burningflames View Post
    after i analyze fannon, nkrumah, rodney, sankara and cesar not to mention all of post colonial literature and a slew of history and critique of empire books on loan from the schools english dept.... as part of a personal quest, i hope ill be able to bang hot rich chicks. hopefully of many ethnicities. but i doubt it. ill never be black so i wouldnt know what that is like. i just pretend im humble as childhood friends now feast on poontang from all over the world, sing about it, and make money. for years, while i brood harder than bronislaw malinowski
    Sadly I'll never know what it's like to be black as I am a pleasant shade of Café au lait but I resonate to the struggle.

I like your approach. Now let me see your departure.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    So did your wife die of cancer, or are you just pulling a Newt Gingrinch on her?
    My wife? Who are you again? Have we met? We were talking about Ross and now you flame me? Were on "my wife" dying of cancer???

Boy...your mother must have done a number on you.

Usually when people get personal and include my family members I like to read to them from one of my favorite books
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 06-21-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

wow just wow

so lets sum up about a decade of info about BT in two lines
    lots of posturing and taking about real fighting
    no actualy fights
    can we close this thread now?

I feel like i'm in Groundhog day. Everytime i go on here almost every thread degrades into insults and the "show me your video" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by burningflames View Post
    after i analyze fannon, nkrumah, rodney, sankara and cesar not to mention all of post colonial literature and a slew of history and critique of empire books on loan from the schools english dept.... as part of a personal quest, i hope ill be able to bang hot rich chicks. hopefully of many ethnicities. but i doubt it. ill never be black so i wouldnt know what that is like. i just pretend im humble as childhood friends now feast on poontang from all over the world, sing about it, and make money. for years, while i brood harder than bronislaw malinowski
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALNF_DCg6VU

And now a word from our sponsor
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    And now a word from our sponsor
    now that i could practise my grappling on...love you in a manly way ronin your like the postal service you always deliver!

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    now that i could practise my grappling on...love you in a manly way ronin your like the postal service you always deliver!
    You should see the delivered item on the wc thread about throws.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You should see the delivered item on the wc thread about throws.
    i know saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    I feel like i'm in Groundhog day. Everytime i go on here almost every thread degrades into insults and the "show me your video" nonsense.
    Welcome to trollshido 2.

The occasionally moderated forum.

lol

KFM has a lot of lurkers who hate Chinese martial arts with a passion and desire that you see the mma as the way forward.

I don't know why. They are two different things. I suppose Kung Fu can be adapted, but, eunuchs are adapted men.

If someone is into forms, qigong, thats what they are into and they don't really care about how much you can deadlift or what your fight record is.

Nobody here has an impressive fight record and nobody here is making killer bank from their clubs.

that would be don king and dana white that do that. The rest are amateurs when compared to the actual levels of professional training and high ranked fighters.

It's a bandwagon hobby fest too! Even for the guys who have "fighters". The fighters are not by any means recognized internationally, broadly, by you or by me.

I'd wager any of these coaches here with fighters could not drop one name that is well known and for certain, teh most well known individual out of the whole place here is Gene Ching.

A kung fu guy and publisher.

So, everybody keep posing and voguing and it'll be fine.

hai ya!

p.s lokhopkuen is more famous and well known as a kungfu expert than MK or Ross. Just saying that no one is coming to hire you guy to get your perspective on how to use Kung Fu.

no offense you guys, but LHK is a somebody regardless if you don't like him.

who are your fighters? I mean seriously? Are they anyone at all worth mentioning or are they small circuit no money fighters?

get serious.

p.p.s LHK I'm not sticking up for you, just pointing it out. lol I think you kinda know what time it is with me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Welcome back Sifu Kisu - not sure why you'd choose to comeback to this $hitstorm though.