Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Faith and boxing

Faith and boxing

If you have faith in Jesus Christ you can really hit people harder.

Faith in Jesus Christ means that I am forgiven when I beat them. If you have Buddhist thinking you feel bad to hit them. Faith in Jesus means everything you do is okay. Not the best, but who cares if you still get into Heaven!?

This is why Western powers are so strong. They can take, kill..do anything and at the end of their life die happy.

Many people practice Asian martial arts and try to be Buddhist or Daoists...why? They never took over the world. Catholic Church took over the world.

This power made Emperor St. Constantine very viscous.

Pray hard, and hit harder. Praying is a kind of meditation too.

I am able to hit harder than normal because my alien overlords have genetically modified me each time they abducted me. i can also glow during a lunar eclipse.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

When i've hit people and saw then hit the ground pretty fast I've said "well god dam" does that mean i used jesus to power up my punch?

yes.

when they call out "God" when you hurt them, the back of their mind sees you as god Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    If you have faith in Jesus Christ you can really hit people harder.

Go and ask a Muslim or even a Sikh to see who hits harder. Wherever you go around the world if someone has faith they become invulnerable at least they think, just like you believe it.

This is why Western powers are so strong. T

Where do you get that? Movies, magazines or the brainwashing you get from believing in faith?

Many people practice Asian martial arts and try to be Buddhist or Daoists...why? They never took over the world. Catholic Church took over the world.

Last time I heard, they went bankruptcy in the 80's, came back complaining new born Christians are taking over and opus dei is struggling in NY.

Pray hard, and hit harder. Praying is a kind of meditation too.

Keep praying until someone will knock you down and either you will wake up or will wake up in the hospital scared to death.

I will pray for you too.

yes.

when they call out "God" when you hurt them, the back of their mind sees you as god Jesus.
    YESH!!!!! I got the God Fist and i'm good with it. No Magics. just good ol' God Fist\

i believe in jesus

but if your neighbor hit your right cheek, i do not offer my left cheek for another free slapping

i would step back so that I will not be hit in the first place

--

and yet i still believe in jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    Faith in Jesus means everything you do is okay. .
    That would explain the priests molesting all the little boys.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    psh... I will one up your alien modifications and see you 1000 years of pagan rituals.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

your faith or world view has no thing to do with your fighting or boxing methods.

eastern belief, western belief

eastern fighting methods, western boxing methods

eastern food, and western cooking

etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    your faith or world view has no thing to do with your fighting or boxing methods.

eastern belief, western belief

eastern fighting methods, western boxing methods

eastern food, and western cooking

etc etc
    not the methods no, but with ethics around fighting, motivation to fight and finding purpose in fighting, yes there is a definite "something" happening that cannot be expressed adequately with words.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Smile

As christians, God is on our side. Our enemies then must also be his enemies. All else is false faith in a false god. So you can not win against us. If we strike you, our blow is fueled by the spirit of God in Jesus Christ, so we can not lose. You can not stand against Gods power. We can preach to you and nourish your soul, and we can give you the Last Rites when we strike you down.
    Jackie Lee

i follow chinese jesus
    Last edited by bawang; 06-23-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    As christians, God is on our side. Our enemies then must also be his enemies. All else is false faith in a false god. So you can not win against us. If we strike you, our blow is fueled by the spirit of God in Jesus Christ, so we can not lose. You can not stand against Gods power. We can preach to you and nourish your soul, and we can give you the Last Rites when we strike you down.
    but i know your secret!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.