Thread: Bones hurt.

Bones hurt.

Near Chinatown, crazies always bother people. I have compassion for some of them, but others were always evil, then took drugs and now are just demons in human skin.

One day this one was yelling and threatening to hit a woman so I beat him very severely in an alley and he started crying. To him we all look the same so I wasn't afraid of being reported to police.

I am very kind to people who want help, but no matter if people are sick I can't take a bully. Actually every bully is out of balance.

I learned that when I hit his head it bounced like a ball. I also learned that my knuckles felt like pingpong balls hitting a volleyball. Many traditional techniques pull the person in or root them down before hitting. This must be to keep the ball from flying away.

After hitting his head 5 or 6 times I found it natural to hit him in the neck instead. I had no desire to punch his body because I was afraid of his ribs. Actually with real hitting his bones scared me. I kicked him in the guts at last which made him cry so I stopped.

We imagine hitting people everwhere, but after that I am really afraid of people's bones. Most bones are harder than your knuckles. Please consider this.

Bones hurt.
    Near Chinatown, crazies always bother people. I have compassion for some of them, but others were always evil, then took drugs and now are just demons in human skin.
    Taosit Exorcism is the way to go. Just keep your glasses on straight.

I am an educated man, I don't believe in goasts

I am an educated man, I don't believe in goasts
    There are many goasts on this forum. keep your eyes open or they will over come you. then you will wish you had an exorcist...pls consider that.

Lol u both mis spelled ghosts as goasts.. are the same person? Better edit that post to cover up one of these two forum identities....amateur
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Lol u both mis spelled ghosts as goasts.. are the same person? Better edit that post to cover up one of these two forum identities....amateur
    hahah I copied him. I know its spelled Gosts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    hahah I copied him. I know its spelled Gosts!!!!
    at least ur funny heh
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

at least ur funny heh
    LOL on this forum you have to have a sense of humor, there's so many jokers here...

no hitting bone

just pick up a piece of skin and twist or pinching and twisting

or grab and pull hairs

or grab his or her finger and bend

all hurt like hell

just saying

but stomp or low kick to his or her shin

--

there are many and many ways to hurt

strike acupuncture points would hurt and numb, too

etc etc