Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New sign board

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    For you school owners out there or generous students looking to give thier teacher something very special, you must check out eric hardgrove's hand carved sign boards.

The workmanship is awesome the love and passion he puts into his work eminates throught the whole sign, here is a pic of one he did for out school. he can be found on the forum by the way
    Brings you back to the olden days of the tea houses and outdoor kwoon's in china check it out.....

notice the hand chisel marks in the background, makes it look and feel like its 100 years old, very cool detail

Attachment 6267
    8 steps mantis is a fake style made in USA. No real history...all of it is make up believe.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post

You are an online bully
    you are a coward who is afraid to post his name and picture, as for "pussy" you haven't had it since it had you and my guess is you've never even kissed a girl and if you really want to talk crap to me, you could come down and say hi, that wouldn't be online you know
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Why would I go to NY?

Only low lives live there and immigrants who don't know no better.

NY people are low class. After 9/11 most people are sad for America, but don't care about New York.

NY is nothing like the rest of the USA. Everybody hates NY...that is true. People there are selfish like Donald Trump and only eat greasy pizza. Losers live there.

You are a loser. I have told you my real name. It is Watson. You are Ross. No one knows me..thats okay...but everyone knows you and no one respects you because you are low class and your kung fu is bad.
    Last edited by 瓜娃子; 06-24-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Why would I go to NY?
    you LIVE here

Only low lives live there
    well, YOU live here
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I don't live in NY.

I used to live in Boston and took the bus in Chinatown to NY. NY is just okay. It has opera and some expensive restaurants. Basically you pay a lot and get a little. Then people are proud to live in NY, but it is really garbage.

The people are very low class. Even the ones with lots of money do nothing to care for others. NY is a place where selfish people who think they are important gather to make the world worse.

I was happy on 9/11...because it happened in NY. To people like you. Selfish and not real people.

I was happy on 9/11...because it happened in NY. To people like you. Selfish and not real people.
    PLEASE tell me that's enough to ban this guy.

Actually, you could hear the cheers in China and around the world after 9/11. No one loves America when America is not looking. That is why Pakistan hid Bin Laden.

People die everyday around the world. Now hillbillies care about low life money stealers in NY.

If 9/11 happened in Kansas, I would cry...in Montana, California. .that would be a tragedy.

9/11 is when the NY bully got punched in the nose. Oh..no..the most selfish people on the planet with no heart got hurt.......good..that is karma.

This is my political opinion. I have not broken the agreed upon forum rules.

You may be a republican...your opinions kill more people than mine.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    yep..worse case of pizza envy I've ever seen.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Blog Entries
    after 9/11.
    After 9/11, my wife and I went to China, we brought back 8 daggers (the handler looks like a pagoda and it cost about 2 US dollars each) in our suitcase. When the Chinese police checked our bags before we took off, they took all the daggers out and tested the blade. One Chinese police reported to his boss, "They carry 8 daggers in their luggage". His boss asked, "where are they going?" The Chinese police said, "US". His boss then said, "Let them go, why should we care?"
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 06-24-2011 at 06:39 PM.

I believe that. Actually anything going out of China...China really don't care.

Actually, you could hear the cheers in China and around the world after 9/11. No one loves America when America is not looking. That is why Pakistan hid Bin Laden.

People die everyday around the world. Now hillbillies care about low life money stealers in NY.

If 9/11 happened in Kansas, I would cry...in Montana, California. .that would be a tragedy.

9/11 is when the NY bully got punched in the nose. Oh..no..the most selfish people on the planet with no heart got hurt.......good..that is karma.

This is my political opinion. I have not broken the agreed upon forum rules.

You may be a republican...your opinions kill more people than mine.
    I have no idea what about my post delineated me as a Republican...but okay.

I'm very glad to hear that the people of Kansas, Montana and California have passed your morality test and are therefore worthy of life. You are certainly a humanitarian of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant171 View Post
    I have no idea what about my post delineated me as a Republican...but okay.

I'm very glad to hear that the people of Kansas, Montana and California have passed your morality test and are therefore worthy of life. You are certainly a humanitarian of the highest order.

We all pick who dies based on who we like. Look at how quick the US bombs dark skinned people compared to other white.

Israel bombed a US ship, but we did nothing. If Sudan did this the entire place would be destroyed.

Israel passed America's morality test because holy bible was written by Jewishes.

lol im pretty sure the US woulda had no problem bombing the hell out of russia back in the day if we werent scared. your logic fails
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i agree the US does some douchebaggery things, but im pretty sure the only thing we consider when bombing is the al mighty $$
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

true, but USA didn't bomb russia. Reagan went into a cabin with Gorby for intense kissing....or talking...no one knows.