Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pact

Quote Originally Posted by dillman View Post
    who are you to talk?
    Cause I don't say shit like that and I don't have more than one account.

Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
    Why so angry?

You haven't done your training yet? Look at the bio of any real kung fu master. 4 hours a day was minimum.

Most of you will be losers who don't train and get old...then claim you were doing martial arts for 50 years. Complete lies.

I will post all I want, I have kept my commitments and my training.

Ross is a double fool, he talks about a monkey with a gun when his avatar is an ape. Further proof of how dumb you can get if you allow yourself to get lazy. That is why he has always been fat.
    You will never master the martial arts if you can't master your poor attitude!

I had a few minutes and three quarters to interview 瓜娃子 mom (pictured below)

she said the kid has just never been "right" but admits the crack she took while she was pregnant probably had something to do with it

I felt so bad, I gave her the whole dollar bill
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

My attitude is that training is good.

This attitude gets attacked by people who think that happy thoughts and handshakes make you a kung fu master.

100 posts in four days.

I guess that's one way to eat bitter.

I have kept my commitments and trained more than most people on this forum combined in one day.

This isn't about me...its about what you won't face about you.

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

My attitude is that training is good.

This attitude gets attacked by people who think that happy thoughts and handshakes make you a kung fu master.
    An attitude of "I'm gonna be a master, but everyone else is a loser!" Is the wrong attitude. It starts from your own sense of inferiority. I say inferiority because a truly confident person does not need to repeatedly ridicule EVERYONE who does not live up to their limited standards.

Training time alone does not make one a master. One must have intelligence, maturity, understanding, and depth of knowledge.

Commitment alone will not make you a master. Start now rounding yourself out as a person, because if you don't you'll never make it.

I would start by defining just what being a master means to you! Think about it carefully and then post it here for us all.

Look at your post count.

If you had actually practiced instead of pretending to be your Shifu you might have actually been up to par or surpassed him.

You wasted your time and your life. Follow Ross if you want to end up as empty.

Follow the kung fu masters you say you look up to by actually training.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    An attitude of "I'm gonna be a master, but everyone else is a loser!" Is the wrong attitude. It starts from your own sense of inferiority. I say inferiority because a truly confident person does not need to repeatedly ridicule EVERYONE who does not live up to their limited standards.

Training time alone does not make one a master. One must have intelligence, maturity, understanding, and depth of knowledge.

Commitment alone will not make you a master. Start now rounding yourself out as a person, because if you don't you'll never make it.

I would start by defining just what being a master means to you! Think about it carefully and then post it here for us all.
    Thanks yoda but reality is that you have to train. I know where I am weak and that is why I train.....why aren't you? Why don't people on this forum?

Most are ignorant of basic things that would be self evident if they had ever put in the time and effort.

I had a few minutes and three quarters to interview 瓜娃子 mom (pictured below)

she said the kid has just never been "right" but admits the crack she took while she was pregnant probably had something to do with it

I felt so bad, I gave her the whole dollar bill

Thanks yoda but reality is that you have to train. I know where I am weak and that is why I train.....why aren't you? Why don't people on this forum?

Most are ignorant of basic things that would be self evident if they had ever put in the time and effort.
    I doubt you know where you are weak!

Your bad attitude alone will keep you from amounting to much!

A skilled A$$hole, is stilll and A$$hole!

fine...you are superior and right in your quest to do nothing and pretend to be the "kung fu" guy to your circle of friends.

fine...you are superior and right in your quest to do nothing and pretend to be the "kung fu" guy to your circle of friends.
    Not only is your attitude infantile, you will not become a master if you are only training 4 hours a day. Try 8 hours a day MINIMUM!

So, before you continue to ridicule everyone you don't know and label everyone a loser, get your own house in order!

Post less, and train more!

[QUOTETry 8 hours a day MINIMUM![/QUOTE]

So that is your commitment. Good.

Mine is four, yours is eight. After this, I'm sure your posts will have more to offer.